What's new

Israel army plans to demolish Palestinian village of Jaba

Your foolishness knows no bounds, huh?

The Guardian, Tuesday 24 July 2012 19.20 BST

By Amira Hass | Jul.23, 2012 | 12:29 PM | 135

Both from last year, cupcake.
jokes on you, you seem you can't understand English, I said those says that nothing new for Israel to demolish villages... read my post again... ignorant...

First off, your G-d is not my G-d. Secondly, my G-d gave me victory over enemies 10 times my size, with 10 times the equipment, against 7 enemies at the same time.
Your G-d gave you and your kind a humiliating defeat, each and every time.

So, do not worry for me, worry about yourself.

You are absolutely right buddy. As long as your G-d, United States Of America got your back, u don't have to worry about anything. Keep destroying them villages. I got your back. (sarcasm)

You are absolutely right buddy. As long as your G-d, United States Of America got your back, u don't have to worry about anything. Keep destroying them villages. I got your back. (sarcasm)
I'd rather not have you as my back-up. True Americans, however, are always welcome.

First off, your G-d is not my G-d. Secondly, my G-d gave me victory over enemies 10 times my size, with 10 times the equipment, against 7 enemies at the same time.

So It seems god of Zionists is different from God of the Jews as well it seems Jews and Muslims and Christians and .... thinks that there is only one GOD

Both from last year, cupcake.

Cupcake????
Are you a female? if you are pm me, we have alittle in common, my mom is a Jew from Munich, and my Grandmother is a Jew from Russia. Men in my family have this wierd upsession with Jewish females, don't bother asking me why, but don't worry that does not make me one of you, I am born Muslim who comes from my fathers loins.

I just came out looking like an Israelite thats all...

Cupcake????
Are you a female? if you are pm me, we have alittle in common, my mom is a Jew from Munich, and my Grandmother is a Jew from Russia. Men in my family have this wierd upsession with Jewish females, don't bother asking me why, but don't worry that does not make me one of you, I am born Muslim who comes from my fathers loins.

I just came out looking like an Israelite thats all...

Heres proof...

DSC03522.jpg

I wouldn't post images like that if i were you.

So It seems god of Zionists is different from God of the Jews as well it seems Jews and Muslims and Christians and .... thinks that there is only one GOD
Those who worship death, like you, do not belong amongst the followers of g-d.

After thousands of years of smackdowns for your people, every dog has its day. Only your people would walk by the million to their own deaths, yeah your God loves you so. :rolleyes:

Zionazis broke from their own scripture and than want to talk about God. :lol: Yeah Jews, Muslims, and Christians have the same God. Except the Christians who take Jesus as God. Zionazis have no God they broke away from the Jewish covenant.

After thousands of years of smackdowns for your people, every dog has its day. Only your people would walk by the million to their own deaths, yeah your God loves you so. :rolleyes:

Zionazis broke from their own scripture and than want to talk about God. :lol: Yeah Jews, Muslims, and Christians have the same God. Except the Christians who take Jesus as God. Zionazis have no God they broke away from the Jewish covenant.

I wouldn't expect vermin to understand what it is to do good out of love for G-D. Christians, Jews, Muslims and every single religious person would be insulted if you compared your faith with theirs.

I wouldn't expect vermin to understand what it is to do good out of love for G-D. Christians, Jews, Muslims and every single religious person would be insulted if you compared your faith with theirs.

It seems I struck a nerve. In fact I was giving you a compliment. 2000 years of being thrown around the planet left and right is reason enough for you guys to finally get a win, quite frankly you needed one. Oh yeah and don't worry about the Muslim God, we Muslims have built empires while you people were getting trashed in Europe. Heck Jews were awarded better treatment in Muslim lands compared to European ones which makes your enemity for Muslims all the more ironic. That's OK though because this world needs scum, without people like you where would all the fun go? :tup:

jokes on you, you seem you can't understand English, I said those says that nothing new for Israel to demolish villages... read my post again... ignorant...

He is a zionist, zionists do not understand anything that makes sense.

if u want to put it this way then ur G-D made u burn in those German-chambers, Ur G-D got u kicked around...........list can go on.

winning few battles(with the whole world on ur side) does not make u a super hero as u claim.

ask ur defence forces whose ur worst night mare and every corner ull hear "Arabs".

Arabs have been fighting with super-powers and internal battles which has made them battle hardened, these arabs are not ur 50's or 60's arabs.......look around u.

WHAT i wanted to point out is with good actions u can make friends, opening the Jerusalem Israel can earn billions with Islamic tourism.

just making some fancy weapons and running a country on charity does not make u what u try to display.

with that attitude.......and u wonder why god made u go through all that..........good keep up with that attitude and keep on crying.
Would you say same thing about innocent Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. killed ?

Come on mate, don't make such comments.

I wouldn't post images like that if i were you.

Those who worship death, like you, do not belong amongst the followers of g-d.
those who worship death are boasting about killing others let say like some Zionists , they glory in war and attacking others , the are the people who boast about the first documented genocide in human history .
by the way my country didn't started any war for more than 200 day and unlike some people who say they use WMD in preemptive strikes my country opted not to retaliate with them when such weapons were used against our cities . this alone can talk about who worship death.

Would you say same thing about innocent Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. killed ?

Come on mate, don't make such comments.

if Israel embraces Arabs with open arms believe me M.East would be a more peaceful region.

israel is really missing the big picture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom