What's new

Israel appoints its 1st-ever female Muslim diplomatic envoy

Why do you think that 2 state solution will solve the problem?

Occupation of what?
It's a peaceful separation (like when the fighting ends between a divorcing husband and wife after the divorce), and it should be combined with all or majority of arab countries recognizing Israel and both sides signing a non-agression agreement towards each other. Borders will be recognized and so the fighting ends and with that all those who say Israel this and that will be shut up (because even Palestine as an ex-enemy will recognize Israel, so who are the rest to deny Israel).
However this is a choice that Israel has else they could end up as south-africa during the apartheid, eventually the little sympathy that is left will end, and no, we're not talking about islamists here.

The occupation ... well even Israelis themselves recognize that Israel occupies lands which doesnt belong to them:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.781643
https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/04/04/new-un-report-compares-israeli-occupation-to-us-slavery/

It won't, it will probably start a territorial dispute so your problems won't go away, But it will surely solve a lot of our problems.
After the 2 state solution if any of them tries to start a new war, the defender should go berserk on the attacker, occupy all the lands of the attacker and mass deport/eliminate the enemy.

It's a peaceful separation (like when the fighting ends between a divorcing husband and wife after the divorce), and it should be combined with all or majority of arab countries recognizing Israel and both sides signing a non-agression agreement towards each other. Borders will be recognized and so the fighting ends and with that all those who say Israel this and that will be shut up (because even Palestine as an ex-enemy will recognize Israel, so who are the rest to deny Israel).
However this is a choice that Israel has else they could end up as south-africa during the apartheid, eventually the little sympathy that is left will end, and no, we're not talking about islamists here.
First of all, they have a de facto state in Gaza and autonomy in Judea and Samaria, it is really unlike South Africa.
Secondly, the Fatah has already said that it recognizes Israel, of course it has not changed anything.
Third thing, the conflict is not on the 67 lines, it's about 48.
Fourth, let us assume that some parties on both sides have compromised and a Palestinian state has been established in Judea and Samaria,
Who promises that they will not shoot from there? Who will see to it that what happened in Gaza does not happen again? Or like in Syria?
Why do you think Fatah or other elements such as Hamas and the Islamic Jihad will not use the new state as a terrorist platform?
The "two-state solution" is neither a solution nor a peace

The occupation ... well even Israelis themselves recognize that Israel occupies lands which doesnt belong to them:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.781643
https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/04/04/new-un-report-compares-israeli-occupation-to-us-slavery/
I didn't say, whether there is occupation or not
I asked, occupation of what?
As for the sources that you brought ... Haaretz is a radical leftist newspaper, they are basically against the State of Israel in general, regardless of conquests or peoples. The second is not Israeli at all.
And now I will give you a tip about Israel,
Israel is a state of elites, all the elites fight against each other against the third and so on
As part of that elite war, the elites, who are looking for another source of power, turn to outside help,
For example, one of the strongest players in this system is the media.
If you don't know how to filter the Israeli media, never believe what they say/write.
The same goes for politicians, jurists, economists, businessmen, etc.

It won't, it will probably start a territorial dispute so your problems won't go away, But it will surely solve a lot of our problems.
Your problems and ours will not go anywhere

Seriously?
Yes, maybe you will answer, the occupation of what?

After the 2 state solution if any of them tries to start a new war, the defender should go berserk on the attacker, occupy all the lands of the attacker and mass deport/eliminate the enemy.
Now you make sense, and justice is with you
But it will not happen
Let's run a simulation,
The year will be 2030, a Palestinian state will be established next to the State of Israel, Hamas will be elected in the elections (as in Gaza) and rockets will be fired at Israel time after time, Israel will respond, the Arabs will cry, all Muslims worldwide will spread anti-Israeli propaganda,
"Hamas" will continue to fire, Israel will continue to respond, the world will press, there is no one in Israel who can do what you say,and then as Solomon the king said, "What was is what will be".
What did we do with it? We invented retarded ideas? Many more people died?

I thought of this myself, But you see here is what's going to happen:
After the creation of two states, the leaders of one of the states (whom you know) will start claiming the other state's land and going to start a war in order to take back what they call rightfully theirs, and some tribal countries are going to back that attack so it makes leaders of that state more determined to attack the other one. So they will start a war for some stupid reasons thinking we are going to take all of the lands that we claimed over a week, But they will get their a*ses kicked by the other state and all of their lands will be occupied. But the human rights organizations will prevent the winner from "mass deport/eliminate the enemy" so they can't eliminate the threat. So we will end up with another occupation. But the bright side is when all of this is going on, we can get our sh*t together and prepare for round two of this madness.

After the creation of two states, the leaders of one of the states (whom you know) will start claiming the other state's land and going to start a war in order to take back what they call rightfully theirs, and some tribal countries are going to back that attack so it makes leaders of that state more determined to attack the other one. So they will start a war for some stupid reasons thinking we are going to take all of the lands that we claimed over a week, But they will get their a*ses kicked by the other state and all of their lands will be occupied. But the human rights organizations will prevent the winner from "mass deport/eliminate the enemy" so they can't eliminate the threat. So we will end up with another occupation. But the bright side is when all of this is going on, we can get our sh*t together and prepare for round two of this madness.
You took the words out of my mouth
Glad to see that there is someone else who is not captive to the stupid concepts of this world

Mizrahi jews are the largest group of jews in Israel.
Anyway, We don't need anyone's permission to the land of Israel.
if u'll compare most countries in the world, most of them were conquered
I agree but what is the selution for the Palestinians?

@Mountain Jew are you an atheist??

You think that i care?!!!
Look at my nickname Zionist! Bow to it and beg Allah to keep you Israelis away from people like me.
As i said, your fate is fixed, no one can change it. Justice is coming for you Israelis

You do realise that you are threatening a member here on the forum, right?

The thread is about the diplomat being appointed. It is a respectable achievement for a country that is accused of being 'racist' (towards religion?).

After the creation of two states, the leaders of one of the states (whom you know) will start claiming the other state's land...
No, the borders will be part of the peace agreement. After that there is no more going back.

Palestine belongs to Palestinians. The Zionists that have settled in Palestine must go away from where they have come from; and Palestinans must settle in their country again. Occupation will end someday :mps:

Palestine belongs to Palestinians. The Zionists that have settled in Palestine must go away from where they have come from; and Palestinans must settle in their country again. Occupation will end someday :mps:
Will Australians, Canadians, Americans, Spanish settlers in latin america go back to Europe? I can give 100 other examples.

Palestine and Israel will be 2 states, the reality is something different from peoples wishes and it's time to accept that. Israel will go nowhere.

The difference is Quds and some more Islamic sites are in Palestine. They are very very important for Islam as well as 1.8 billions Muslims. So I doubt if Muslims get united they will give Palestine and holy Quds to 7 million emigrant occupier jews.

Meantime other than Turkey Bahrain and Qatar I doubt any Islamic country has connection with Israel. [Saudi is an exception]
Will Australians, Canadians, Americans, Spanish settlers in latin america go back to Europe? I can give 100 other examples.

Palestine and Israel will be 2 states, the reality is something different from peoples wishes and it's time to accept that. Israel will go nowhere.

The difference is Quds and some more Islamic sites are in Palestine. They are very very important for Islam as well as 1.8 billions Muslims. So I doubt if Muslims get united they will give Palestine and holy Quds to 7 million emigrant occupier jews.

Meantime other than Turkey Bahrain and Qatar I doubt any Islamic country has connection with Israel. [Saudi is an exception]
Muslims can visit the sites as tourists, wether as part of Israel or Palestine. Muslim land is not quds, Islam started in Saudi Arabia. Also I don't think muslims will unite, there is more chance of bigger wars in the near future among muslims.
So for middle east it's better to have a 2 state solution with both Palestinians and zionists accepting certain borders which will be followed by international recognition.
Israel has nukes and they are able to wipe out all muslim lands and muslims, even firing the nukes from submarines after Israel is wiped out. A cat which is cornered makes unexpected moves. I'm for economical and blockade punishment of the stubborn zionists, but at the same time I'm just being realistic and I tell my qudsi brothers in Iran and other parts of muslim world to stop dreaming and to stop following the well fed shepherd.

You took the words out of my mouth
Glad to see that there is someone else who is not captive to the stupid concepts of this world
Don't think very highly of yourself, What i've wrote can goes both ways.
The attacker > Israel
Rightfully theirs > It's their "Promised Land"
Tribal countries > The US and the rest of its tribe
A*s kicker state > Palestine
The loser > Israel

Back
Top Bottom