What's new

Israel appoints its 1st-ever female Muslim diplomatic envoy

Bahrain also had a female Jewess in similar role

while I, an Arab, Muslim Palestinian origin, represent Israel at the UN Human Rights Council."

I have a feeling she won't be the last. :)

I didn't know the Levant has Afro-Arabs.

First thing that popped to my head too lol

The problem is, Israel is not a country and will never be.
Look at her face! Who says that she has Islamic beliefs?!

I told you the other day, but you wouldn't listen to me. The Palestinians are happy with Israel. She is proof of it. lol

I have a feeling she won't be the last. :)

First thing that popped to my head too lol

I told you the other day, but you wouldn't listen to me. The Palestinians are happy with Israel. She is proof of it. lol
Israel isn't going away. Israel is here to stay.

You think that i care?!!!
Look at my nickname Zionist! Bow to it and beg Allah to keep you Israelis away from people like me.
As i said, your fate is fixed, no one can change it. Justice is coming for you Israelis

How boring. Another wanna be terrorist threatening people on PDF. Given the fact Iran has been isolated and sanctioned for such a long time; it seems Allah has been punishing you for your behavior and is not interested in going after Israelis who continue to prosper. You may want to check in with him, he ain't hot on your attitude. lol

You dont serve your occupier

Nations fall all the time, our aim should be to oppose Israel at every turn and support the increase in its Arab/Muslim population until a Jewish state is impossible to carry on without apartheid laws

You dont serve your occupier

Nations fall all the time, our aim should be to oppose Israel at every turn and support the increase in its Arab/Muslim population until a Jewish state is impossible to carry on without apartheid laws
Agreed with you, but israel isnt going anywhere, as long as USA supports israel.

Agreed with you, but israel isnt going anywhere, as long as USA supports israel.

Sure but we can make its life difficult

Our aim should be not only to change Israel but make the Jewish state impossible

A time will come when our strength will come back, but until then simply rolling over is not an option

Sure but we can make its life difficult

Our aim should be not only to change Israel but make the Jewish state impossible

A time will come when our strength will come back, but until then simply rolling over is not an option

Look at hypocrite nations like Egypt, Jordan, and Turkey recognizing the zionist state.

I said the other day, the Palestinians would've fought the Israelis to death had they wanted to "be free". They are obviously happy with their "invaders" :)

You think that i care?!!!
Look at my nickname Zionist! Bow to it and beg Allah to keep you Israelis away from people like me.
As i said, your fate is fixed, no one can change it. Justice is coming for you Israelis
Ok,when you come,bring with you gondi.

I have brothers fighting for Quds.
58dd2158c361882e158b45a7-jpg.387988

I don't care about a sales woman.
How boring. Another wanna be terrorist threatening people on PDF. Given the fact Iran has been isolated and sanctioned for such a long time; it seems Allah has been punishing you for your behavior and is not interested in going after Israelis who continue to prosper. You may want to check in with him, he ain't hot on your attitude. lol
hahhah i thought you Americans are the only terrorist of our world ::
Donald Trump calls Barack Obama 'founder of Isis' and Hillary Clinton

Back
Top Bottom