What's new

Israel and a Solution to Its Conflict

What is the most suitable solution for Isreal's conflict?

• Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Israel should agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Israel should agree for the two nations state solution

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The Jewish people cannot have the right for self-determination in the Middle East

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
The only developed and democratic state in Midle East is a canser for you.

Why you guys and Us did not recognise and appreciate democracy when Hams won the Palestinian elections and when elections were free and democratic but the democratically elected government of hamas was boycotted by Israel lol you guys are big hypocrite

I voted option 2.

Option 2...if it is still possible.
Option 3: Palestinians would probably welcome it, knowing the 'demographic' time bomb ticking in their favor. Israeli Jews probably don't like it.

My understanding is that Israelis are grabbing as much quality land, as quickly as possible before finally agreeing to a Palestinian state. The 'painful' compromises Israelis talk about are ceding the Arab-majority parts of Israel and probably giving back worthless land in Negev.

PS. It is amazing to see that Indians here voting for option 1. By God the hatred they have extended to Muslims because of their antagonism toward Pakistan. While the world is mostly on the side of the Palestinians the Indians manage to kiss Israeli a$$ even to ignore the plight of the Palestinians. I hope the world, especially the Muslim countries are watching them.

I voted option 2.

Option 3: Palestinians would probably welcome it, knowing the 'demographic' time bomb ticking in their favor. Israeli Jews probably don't like it.

My understanding is that Israelis are grabbing as much quality land, as quickly as possible before finally agreeing to a Palestinian state. The 'painful' compromises Israelis talk about are ceding the Arab-majority parts of Israel and probably giving back worthless land in Negev.

PS. It is amazing to see that Indians here voting for option 1. By God the hatred they have extended to Muslims because of their antagonism toward Pakistan. While the world is mostly on the side of the Palestinians the Indians manage to kiss Israeli a$$ even to ignore the plight of the Palestinians. I hope the world, especially the Muslim countries are watching them.
Many Indians support Israel because pakistani are with Palestinians and for Indians it don't matter who is right or wrong in their claims. They love everyone whom Pakistani don't like or recognise :D

Let me suggest a way forward.

the basic assumption is that there cannot be a permanent solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict: The Palestinians are adamant in their demand that any final agreement must include the 'right of return' which mean the end of Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.

However, prolonging the control of Israel over the Palestinians is no option. A majority of the Israeli public (and their representatives in the Knesset) are in favour of a Palestinian state existing side by side with a Jewish state. In this regard, most of the Israeli public is ready to support a withdrawal of Israel's presents (both military and the civilian settlements) from the majority of the pre-1967 territories, similar to the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005.

In light of the diplomatic deadlock in the negotiation, Israel should unilaterally withdraw from 90% of the territories and the Palestinians could declare on their independent state if they choose to do that. Israel will maintain its military presence in the border with Jordan, in several settlements blocks, and in the Jewish neighbourhoods of Jerusalem. The holy places of Jerusalem could be under international protection/UN supervision.

I voted option 2.

Most Indian support a free , indipendent palestinian state . Make sure you have proof to back up your statements otherwise don't make them . Leaders of other muslim countries know this , that is what is important , what a Pakistani thinks hardly matters .

And yeah btw India and most Indians did not even support officially or unofficially the Iraq war .

Most Indian support a free , indipendent palestinian state . Make sure you have proof to back up your statements otherwise don't make them . Leaders of other muslim countries know this , that is what is important , what a Pakistani thinks hardly matters .

And yeah btw India and most Indians did not even support officially or unofficially the Iraq war .

So you support something that is not viable??

Interesting...

We dont...

independent Kashmir? haha... not at all...

Its always been Kashmir as part of Pakistan... through allowing Kashmiris to choose for themselves ;)

Going back to what you said earlier, why support something which is not viable?:lol:

Not only is it viable... We see it happening that Pakistan takes over India within the next 15 years max inshaAllah...

Would not have mind if you have being in Pakistan. But you being in Ireland and talking like this makes me think again.

Even though I support using the pre-war 1967 borders as the demarcation between Israel and the possible Palestinian state, I would not withdraw a single soldier or dismantle a single settlement unless the Palestinian government writes in its legislation that it recognizes the State of Israel and peace should be meant forever between the two.

An international monitoring agency would need be set up to monitor the transition. Any violation would get serious punishment from U.N.

Let me suggest a way forward.

the basic assumption is that there cannot be a permanent solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict: The Palestinians are adamant in their demand that any final agreement must include the 'right of return' which mean the end of Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people.

However, prolonging the control of Israel over the Palestinians is no option. A majority of the Israeli public (and their representatives in the Knesset) are in favour of a Palestinian state existing side by side with a Jewish state. In this regard, most of the Israeli public is ready to support a withdrawal of Israel's presents (both military and the civilian settlements) from the majority of the pre-1967 territories, similar to the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza in 2005.

In light of the diplomatic deadlock in the negotiation, Israel should unilaterally withdraw from 90% of the territories and the Palestinians could declare on their independent state if they choose to do that. Israel will maintain its military presence in the border with Jordan, in several settlements blocks, and in the Jewish neighbourhoods of Jerusalem. The holy places of Jerusalem could be under international protection/UN supervision.

Back
Top Bottom