What's new

Israel Air Force to Participate in U.S. Drill Alongside Pakistani, U.A.E. Jets

It should bother you. Israel is a country which openly supports and arms India against Pakistan. Israel has declared Pakistan an enemy state and the same applies from our side. We fully know that Israel is involved in various clandestine activities against Pakistan and Kashmir.

I'm certainly not against improving relations, but we need to tell Israel that it needs to stop its covert activities against Pakistan. Until it doesn't stop acting as a hostile state, relations can never be improved.
We ha e relation with Adghanistan and India i see it no different from Israel

Pakistan has never officially threatened Israel, but if you still think Pakistan as enemies well that's good, regarding regular Pakistanis as you say wants to destroy Israel well I can also share many regular teenage Israelis wishing to wipe out Muslims and Arabs, examples below.

https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation
Pakistan armed the Arabs, that's a threat.
Also, I wonder, how come there are random girls there, and then the same guy twitting so?
And believe me there are Arabs much more worse than that.

Pakistan armed the Arabs, that's a threat.
Also, I wonder, how come there are random girls there, and then the same guy twitting so?
And believe me there are Arabs much more worse than that.

Many others arm Arabs. Are they a threat?

Good point, but Pakistan supported directly the Arabs, they sent support troops but didn't manage to do anything.

Those were volunteers. They were acting on behalf of their personal desire. The state did not send them.

A clean Block-52 is put through it's paces above Nevada Desert.

13906670_1022590587848235_5263425305023636369_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom