What's new

Israel ahead of US in race to supply ‘tank-killer’ missiles to India

But how do you explain this which our gandu media obviously missed. Moharam possession passed on much peacfully when compared to Durga immersion . Numerous attacks where reported on Hindus during Durga yatra. In UP few poeple even died, women were raped when owing to the attack they ran into a muslim neibghour hood.

IM are no different than their Pakistani counterpart, I used to make fun of pakistanis because the way they treat Ahmadis and have got them decalred non muslims. In india also attempt was made to decalre Ahmadis non muslim but supreme court turned down the order.

According an Sunni IT guy in my office Hafiz Saeed is a NGO wala, a muslim guy during a drinkin session once told me that he doesn't but most of oldies in his village want Australia to win in an India-AU match. And no need for guessing whom these guys would youch in an India-Pak match.

These gandu member reports are of no value. Indian Muslims have offered their lives for our country. What have you done lately? Let's list your activities:

* Read the media for reports on Muharram "possession" (sic);
* Read the media for reports on Durga immersion;
* Read the media for reports of women raped when they ran into a Muslim neighbourhood;
* Make fun of Pakistanis;
* Comment on Indian approach to Ahmadis, without knowing who or what tried to declare them non-Muslim;
* Listen with open mouth and wide eyes to a Sunni IT guy (why a Sunni IT guy? Why not just an IT guy? Describing him as a Muslim IT guy would have been bad enough, like describing yourself as the office's Hindu backbencher and general misfit, but what led to describing him as Sunni? To show your familiarity with the Muslim community?) telling you that Hafeez Sayeed is an NGO wala (whatever that proves);
* Build your theory about Muslims in India based on what a Muslim guy told you in a drinking session - truly conclusive with such a wide survey, involving so many thousands;
* Applied the Norman Tebbitt test of loyalty, like the gandu that you are;
* Extrapolated the report by one person in a drinking session, about an India-Australia match, to India-Pakistan matches, to come to conclusions which were obviously sitting in your mind waiting for a little fertiliser and water.

And you dare to make broad, sweeping statements about an entire community.

You are nothing more than a gandu yourself.

US should know that we wont let happen f-16 mistake like Pakistan in this region. Either our way or highway

milan too is not a bad missile . wire guided makes it individual operated hence very difficult to jam since u have to sight the target . "fire and forget" missiles are computer guided and hence more jammable if robust anti jamming is done . so we are infact covering all of our bases with enemy unable to devise a proper reaction doctrine to our anti armour missiles .

But how do you explain this which our gandu media obviously missed. Moharam possession passed on much peacfully when compared to Durga immersion . Numerous attacks where reported on Hindus during Durga yatra. In UP few poeple even died, women were raped when owing to the attack they ran into a muslim neibghour hood.

IM are no different than their Pakistani counterpart, I used to make fun of pakistanis because the way they treat Ahmadis and have got them decalred non muslims. In india also attempt was made to decalre Ahmadis non muslim but supreme court turned down the order.

According an Sunni IT guy in my office Hafiz Saeed is a NGO wala, a muslim guy during a drinkin session once told me that he doesn't but most of oldies in his village want Australia to win in an India-AU match. And no need for guessing whom these guys would youch in an India-Pak match.

sure the media is much biased in reporting such articles , but i did not read women being raped ! did that happen ? will request u for source if that is so . media is suppressed by govt. sometimes as i can attest 2 of my known persons (not even bihari ) were killed by MNS goons in maharashtra , but matter was buried deep and media didn't care after just a single report . so kindly post a source .
also yes u could find lot of bad apples among muslims as well but i have so many good examples i saw personally , i would say don't be so biased. yes there are more bad apples there but the rest are devoted for proving themselves to be more indian , more than u or i .

These gandu member reports are of no value. Indian Muslims have offered their lives for our country. What have you done lately? Let's list your activities:

* Read the media for reports of women raped when they ran into a Muslim neighbourhood;
* Comment on Indian approach to Ahmadis, without knowing who or what tried to declare them non-Muslim;
* Listen with open mouth and wide eyes to a Sunni IT guy (why a Sunni IT guy? Why not just an IT guy? Describing him as a Muslim IT guy would have been bad enough, like describing yourself as the office's Hindu backbencher and general misfit, but what led to describing him as Sunni? To show your familiarity with the Muslim community?) telling you that Hafeez Sayeed is an NGO wala (whatever that proves);
* Build your theory about Muslims in India based on what a Muslim guy told you in a drinking session - truly conclusive with such a wide survey, involving so many thousands;
* Extrapolated the report by one person in a drinking session, about an India-Australia match, to India-Pakistan matches, to come to conclusions which were obviously sitting in your mind waiting for a little fertiliser and water.

sir, to both u and the guy u quoted , please don't use such a language . it only suits our politician . i'll give u a waiver if u are standing in elections :)

sure the media is much biased in reporting such articles , but i did not read women being raped ! did that happen ? will request u for source if that is so . media is suppressed by govt. sometimes as i can attest 2 of my known persons (not even bihari ) were killed by MNS goons in maharashtra , but matter was buried deep and media didn't care after just a single report . so kindly post a source .
also yes u could find lot of bad apples among muslims as well but i have so many good examples i saw personally , i would say don't be so biased. yes there are more bad apples there but the rest are devoted for proving themselves to be more indian , more than u or i .

Media is pathetically biased and UP goverment is worthless, I read the story in amar ujala , will search and post the link which fact mentioned the women in question was actually gangraped and she died.
Here is link which admits that women were molested
Riots in UP's Faizabad; 40 shops, 4 police vehicles set on fire - daily.bhaskar.com

I am from varanasi, and here is another incident of media bias . It was widely reported that during varanasi blast at Sheetla Ghat only one girl aged 2 years died but in reality many more had died, many sadhus and beggars had died. My cousin who went there just after blast said that number of dead where much much more and Mayawati goverment had suppressed figures. Many people have told me this that number of dead was much more.
Look now what the up goverment is doing and situation is so hopleless that court have to make such statement.

Allahabad HC raps UP for withdrawing 2006 Varanasi blast cases - Times Of India

The court also observed, "Today the government wants to withdraw cases against terror accused. Tomorrow they will be decorated with Padma bhushan."

I am not denying IM contribution to India, but liberal muslim is a myth. Bangaldeshi attitude towards India is wonderfull reminder as how muslim view non muslims. Hindus are not just fleeing Pak but also BD.

Here is the whole Sunni IT guy story which got you flabbergasted.
I was new in office and this thing happened around the time when yanks had decalred a booty on Hafiz saeed.
The IT guy in question was sitting in another cubicle with another guy and he asked him how much would 10 million dollars would be in Indian ruppes, the other guy who was probably busy told him that he did not know. Then IT guy showed him a photo on lappy asked him who he was ?
the other guy repiled that he wasn't aware, to this my IT guy said man in picture was hafiz saeed, my IT guy then asked him does he know who this hafiz saeed was, to this question also he repiled in negative.
At this point I interjected their conversation and told the other guy that mr Hafiz saeed was the man who planned 26\11 and trained Kasab and his gang. And after this the reply my IT guy gave totally shocked me. He asked me did i see with my own eyes hafiz training kasab and his gang.
According to him Hafiz was nothing more than NGO wala. according to him this was all jewish proganda to defame Hafiz saheb.

Now the reason as why i used the word Sunni to describe him. Because according to him Shias are half jew.:undecided:

There have been times when some Americans and experts have raised doubts on India's activeness in Indo-US partnership and how India is not dependable whn it comes to the partnership OR how India cant be fully trusted like an ally. I too felt sometimes that India is not doing enough for the partnership (my view) as US seems more dedicated..but I think deals like these remind us of US way of partnership....so in a way am glad the way India is moving.

sir, to both u and the guy u quoted , please don't use such a language . it only suits our politician . i'll give u a waiver if u are standing in elections :)

Thank you for your advice. I have little need of guidance in such matters, so your kind intervention was superfluous. If you feel strongly about the language I used, which seems to me deserved and appropriate considering the vile attack mounted by the other poster, the moderators are always available.

Good to see INDIA further cementing military ties with our POWERFUL ally the ISRAELI military machine

Israel and India are becoming really close partners. How does India explains this to its massive Muslim population? Muslims are against Israel , isn't it?

It is very simple anything beneficial for India is beneficial for Indians.

And it includes all Indians i.e. Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and we Muslims. :angel:

Don't forget we are with the Palestinians people too, as our govt. also maintains good relations with the palatine people and work to help them. :smokin:

I am not denying IM contribution to India, but liberal muslim is a myth. Bangaldeshi attitude towards India is wonderfull reminder as how muslim view non muslims. Hindus are not just fleeing Pak but also BD.

Here is the whole Sunni IT guy story which got you flabbergasted.
I was new in office and this thing happened around the time when yanks had decalred a booty on Hafiz saeed.
The IT guy in question was sitting in another cubicle with another guy and he asked him how much would 10 million dollars would be in Indian ruppes, the other guy who was probably busy told him that he did not know. Then IT guy showed him a photo on lappy asked him who he was ?
the other guy repiled that he wasn't aware, to this my IT guy said man in picture was hafiz saeed, my IT guy then asked him does he know who this hafiz saeed was, to this question also he repiled in negative.
At this point I interjected their conversation and told the other guy that mr Hafiz saeed was the man who planned 26\11 and trained Kasab and his gang. And after this the reply my IT guy gave totally shocked me. He asked me did i see with my own eyes hafiz training kasab and his gang.
According to him Hafiz was nothing more than NGO wala. according to him this was all jewish proganda to defame Hafiz saheb.

Now the reason as why i used the word Sunni to describe him. Because according to him Shias are half jew.:undecided:

FFS!

images

Your best point is we should look at how BD and PK view India to see how ALL Muslims view India!!?? Are you out of your mind? Surely you can see how ridiculous this notion is!

All this is seemingly based on your conversation with 1 odd individual!

I once spoke to a guy who told me he belived that aliens were controlling the human race- does that mean this is what I now belive??!!

US should know that we wont let happen f-16 mistake like Pakistan in this region. Either our way or highway

I had heard (from an ex PAF general no less) that the US had given assurances to India that the F-16s sold to the PAF could NEVER be used against India. If this is true then it's all good!

There have been times when some Americans and experts have raised doubts on India's activeness in Indo-US partnership and how India is not dependable whn it comes to the partnership OR how India cant be fully trusted like an ally. I too felt sometimes that India is not doing enough for the partnership (my view) as US seems more dedicated..but I think deals like these remind us of US way of partnership....so in a way am glad the way India is moving.

Well that's because India is very reluctant to jump feet first into such a relationship and give away its sovereignty. The US's modus operanda is to dominate the target nation and then dictate terms to them- India is in no way willing to do this. Hence the US is a little disappointed because it's not used to be told "no" but despite this ties are strong and growing all the time- the US has more military exercises with India than any other nation, FIFTY SIX a year!

FFS!

images

Your best point is we should look at how BD and PK view India to see how ALL Muslims view India!!?? Are you out of your mind? Surely you can see how ridiculous this notion is!

All this is seemingly based on your conversation with 1 odd individual!

I once spoke to a guy who told me he belived that aliens were controlling the human race- does that mean this is what I now belive??!!

This is not isolated incident,I have also narrated few more episode in previous post I experienced personally. Go take admission in any Muslim dominated university such as Aligarh university etc, You understand the difference.
Look at the kind of statements which imam Bukhari has made in past. Look at the way Assamese are being hounded all over India.

IM and Pak ,BD Muslim belong to same gene pool. BD Muslims are not so radicalised still they hate us and treat their minorities so shabbily that Hindus are fleeing.
There is no doubt that non Muslims are ill treated and looked down upon in Muslim dominate countries(only barring turkey), so using the same logic why can't I come to this conclusion if God forbid we Hindus become a minority in our own country then we should be ready for the same treatment being meted to Hindus in BD and Pakistan.

Look I will not wait for Hindus to become a minority in India to understand as How Muslim will treat us

IM are here in not because of choice. But because most of them very at time of partition were too poor to make a journey to Pakistan.

Awesome...:tup:

This is heck of a missile. Its almost same as javelin and infact have more range then previous one i.e 4 Km ........Fire and Forget...!!

We should buy them in huge number so that these missile would be available to infantry soldiers in good numbers, this would be nightmare for enemy armored formations.

CBU-105 pounding and spike. Pure Pleasure...!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom