What's new

Israeal, A knife in muslim world.

UN. SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION 425 - March 19, 1978

The Security Council,

1.Calls for strict respect for the territorial integrity, sovereignty and political independence of Lebanon within its internationally recognized boundaries;

2. Calls upon Israel immediately to cease its military action against Lebanese territorial integrity and withdraw forthwith its forces from all Lebanese territory;

3. Decides, in the light of the request of the Government of Lebanon, to establish immediately under its authority a United Nations interim force for southern Lebanon for the purpose of confirming the withdrawal of Israeli forces, restoring international peace and security and assisting the Government of Lebanon in ensuring the return of its effective authority in the area, the force to be composed of personnel drawn from States Members of the United Nations.

4. Requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council within twenty-four hours on the implementation of this resolution. United Nations Security Council - 03/19/1978

Isreal is not only knife in muslim world but also in rest of the world.

21 years later, Israel is still occupying part of South Lebanon "Shebaa Farms" and defying the Laws of the International Community by not withdrawing its forces from Lebanon

Rahman should i believe if my post can be edditted without giving reasons anything could also be posted on my behalf ?? u can delete it after reading rahman , my question still is why the topic is in Land warfare?????

Now as far as problems to Muslims are concerned these arent due to lack of knowledge i think its the disunity which needs to be there to make Muslims powerfull in terms of their say in world affairs.

It because of the colonization, there were few schools during the time of british rule in India.

Rahman should i believe if my post can be edditted without giving reasons anything could also be posted on my behalf ?? u can delete it after reading rahman , my question still is why the topic is in Land warfare?????

I think I got confused..... ok I will move the topic... I thought you were askin me to delete your post.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom