What's new

Ismat Gul, The Woman Behind Halal Accreditation

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

In conversation with Ismat Gul Khattak, Director General of Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), this episode explores accreditation body of Pakistan. What accreditation is? What role they play in export and import of Pakistan? What’s her background? How she was able to achieve all that she has? Was her visit to 50 different countries for professional arrangements? What’s ‘Gateway to Halal Trade’ conference is all about? What are the opportunities for Pakistan in ‘Halal accreditation’? Why are we still stuck in ‘government job mentality'? Tune in to know more on her interesting story, on how despite being a female she made it all possible for her, what’s her message to youth and where she sees Pakistan in coming years!

She is adventurous, brilliant, hard working and a very lovely person. Thoroughly enjoyed her interview. The sprinkling of humor kept me glued. 😄

She is adventurous, brilliant, hard working and a very lovely person. Thoroughly enjoyed her interview. The sprinkling of humor kept me glued. 😄
Muzamil mostly brings great guests on his podcast. You should watch his other podcasts as well.

Muzamil mostly brings great guests on his podcast. You should watch his other podcasts as well.
Been binge watching some of his podcasts, looks and sounds professional and his videos are great to watch, from all the Pakistani podcasts I’ve seen his are by far the best.

Been binge watching some of his podcasts, looks and sounds professional and his videos are great to watch, from all the Pakistani podcasts I’ve seen his are by far the best.
His podcasts are highly informative and inspiring. I find his podcasts much better than those of Junaid Akram, no offense to Junaid bhai he makes great content too.

Back
Top Bottom