What's new

‘Isle be back!’ Siberian mayor seeks return of ‘Holy island’ from USA

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
‘Isle be back!’ Siberian mayor seeks return of ‘Holy island’ from USA — RT Russian politics
russian-church-island-alaska.si.jpg

JEW USA have annexed too many territories including Alaska

Eh I don't think you know the history. Russian Empire SOLD Alaska to the ertswhile British Empire.

It was a transaction.
To USA, not British Empire. And it does not mean that it is forever. Russia once bought Baltic from Sweden. And now Baltics became part of the European Union. It is unfair!

To USA, not British Empire. And it does not mean that it is forever. Russia once bought Baltic from Sweden. And now Baltics became part of the European Union. It is unfair!

I believe its going too far. The Russian presence is negligible in Alaska, the inhabitants of Alaska are mostly English speaking Europeans and natives.

I believe its going too far. The Russian presence is negligible in Alaska, the inhabitants of Alaska are mostly English speaking Europeans and natives.
I'm not saying that Russia is going to regain Alaska. I'm just saying that everything flows, everything changes. Once money paid - not a guarantee that some land will not go to another state later.

There is no Russian presence whatsoever.Now somebody go tell all those american survivalist hillbilies armed to their teeth in Alaska that they belong to Russia.:sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom