What's new

Islamophobia [Dedicated Thread]

Muslims have a big hand in this too my friend, we have done things and continue to do things that are truly inhumane. For gods sake, Muslims went and crashed planes onto buildings in USA of all places.

What do you expect in return, look at yourself with someone else's eye and then you will realise islamophobia is up.

It's better to take care of your house then accuse others of what you yourself do.

Last edited:
You'll find people like that everywhere. Even in America.

NUKE+IT+-+And+nothing+of+value+was+lost.jpg

Funny how most of the posters were written by one person.

Here is the photoshop.

And the original.

And nuke denmark? With what? Stop being so easily convinced. You're acting like a conspiracy theory believer.

Dude i am not beliving in all that crap. I even mentioned that the western media is wrong to over publisize such stuff that makes Muslims look intolerant.
All i am saying is that its screwing up the PR for all the Muslims. Just giving you an example why all the possible reasons for Islamophobia. Muslims demonstrated in huge numbers outside Danish embassy, over the cartoons issue. I mean, is that all it takes to piss Muslims off and get them to protest on the streets. You know what i mean.
All this just brings negative publicity.
I am not bashing religion bro, I am not that kind of a person, just discussing the topic.

Last edited:
guys ,this is a real issue.........yes people r becoming more intolerant towards islam...........
but the question is---- this was not the case 15-20 years ago......how come this happened????
religion teaches us how to live as a good,honorable,honest n peaceful life......

i can just say that....nothing will be gained from throwing mud at others,may be a bit of introspection is needed by those who speak alot about religion....

Dude i am not beliving in all that crap . All i am saying is that its screwing up the PR for all the Muslims. Just giving you an example why all the possible reasons for Islamophobia. Muslims demonstrated in huge numbers outside Danish embassy, over the cartoons issue. I mean, is that all it takes to piss Muslims off and get them to protest on the streets. You know what i mean.
All this just brings negative publicity.
I am not bashing religion bro, I am not that kind of a person, just discussing the topic.

sorry, I do not like to deny the holocaust and I don't support such disrespectful comments, but what happened after the denial of the holocaust? didn't the jews get pissed off? you can't blame muslems for that. their prophet is holy for them and drawing caricatures of him to show him as a pedophile or things like that just shows the ignorance and enemity of the west for such holy people.

Both acts are examples of free speech. However, Holocaust Denial is a denial of truth, an attempt to trivialize or ignore the murder of our family members and the guilt of those who killed them. Making fun of religious icons - Christian, Jewish, Muslim, whatever - is an assertion of religious freedom.

sorry, I do not like to deny the holocaust and I don't support such disrespectful comments, but what happened after the denial of the holocaust? didn't the jews get pissed off? you can't blame muslems for that. their prophet is holy for them and drawing caricatures of him to show him as a pedophile or things like that just shows the ignorance and enemity of the west for such holy people.

Dear Sir, I totally agree that no one should fiddle around with religious sentiments. Its just wrong. Unfortunately certain sections of western media carry out such evil practices under the umbrella of what they call " Freedom of Speech". But if we are living in their countries, we have to learn to co exist with their culture, even the negative side of it.
Let me give an example, which i mentioned in my earlier post. You must be aware of this cartoon show called Southpark. In one of their recent episodes they potrayed Prophet Muhammed PBUH, as one of their characters. The same episode also featured Hindu deity Krishna, Moses and Jesus Christ as characters. The image of the Prophet was cencored during the final telecast though. But now the creators are facing death threats from radical Muslim groups.
To a third person it may again seem that Muslims are an intolerant folk and they are invading on the "freedom of speech". Stuff like the episodes featured other holy figures too, then why are only the Muslims pissed off? Just giving you an example.
Muslims tend to take such stuff way too seriously and earn bad publicity in the bargain.

Stuff like the episodes featured other holy figures too, then why are only the Muslims pissed off?
The West used to be that intolerant. However, I think its people learned, over the centuries, that people wanting to go to war or persecute others by waving the banner of "blasphemy" were far more interested in power than in holiness. Not good for either the religion or the community.

Both acts are examples of free speech. However, Holocaust Denial is a denial of truth, an attempt to trivialize or ignore the murder of our family members and the guilt of those who killed them. Making fun of religious icons - Christian, Jewish, Muslim, whatever - is an assertion of religious freedom.

and making fun of religious icons can't be considered as the spread of falsehood and the denial of truth in any case?

freedom of speech is meaningful only when double standards have been faded away.

Dear Sir, I totally agree that no one should fiddle around with religious sentiments. Its just wrong. Unfortunately certain sections of western media carry out such evil practices under the umbrella of what they call " Freedom of Speech". But if we are living in their countries, we have to learn to co exist with their culture, even the negative side of it.
Let me give an example, which i mentioned in my earlier post. You must be aware of this cartoon show called Southpark. In one of their recent episodes they potrayed Prophet Muhammed PBUH, as one of their characters. The same episode also featured Hindu deity Krishna, Moses and Jesus Christ as characters. The image of the Prophet was cencored during the final telecast though. But now the creators are facing death threats from radical Muslim groups.
To a third person it may again seem that Muslims are an intolerant folk and they are invading on the "freedom of speech". Stuff like the episodes featured other holy figures too, then why are only the Muslims pissed off? Just giving you an example.
Muslims tend to take such stuff way too seriously and earn bad publicity in the bargain.

I agree with you that radical muslims are not few, but we can't condemn only them. why have they become intolerant? when justice fades away and injustice takes the room, the world becomes the jungle we're seeing now. the world has been ignoring their rights and their complains for several decades, is it a surprise for you that we see such "REACTIONS" from muslims? we should look for the "ACTIONs" that caused today's extremism. condemning the victims of injustice and showing them as idiots in the streotype isn't a stable solution at all and it will only make the situation worse in long-term.

and making fun of religious icons can't be considered as the spread of falsehood and the denial of truth in any case?
Only subjectively. As we Americans say, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."

freedom of speech is meaningful only when double standards have been faded away.
Careful about that "double standard" label. All too often it is a cover for ignoring - by accident or design - the context of events.

Only subjectively. As we Americans say, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts."

Careful about that "double standard" label. All too often it is a cover for ignoring - by accident or design - the context of events.

sorry, I might've misunderstood you, but are you saying that "double standards" is just a label or a conspiracy theory?

Nothing about conspiracy theory at all. "Double standards" is an often misused label. If you shoot dead a criminal who has invaded your home and killed your wife, are you both murderers because you both killed someone deliberately? If I said you were not but the criminal was, I could be accused of holding a double-standard by those who ignore the context of the situation.

Nothing about conspiracy theory at all. "Double standards" is an often misused label. If you shoot dead a criminal who has invaded your home and killed your wife, are you both murderers because you both killed someone deliberately? If I said you were not but the criminal was, I could be accused of holding a double-standard by those who ignore the context of the situation.

Exactly! Bravo Solomon. You and I are both saying the same thing. If someone occupied your lands, they killed your wife, they raped your children, they used D-U bombs that can harm your future's gene pool and your future generations, they used white phosphorous on you, they destroyed your house and made you vagabond, and then others supported them as much as they could, and after all of those, you got frustrated and started saying irrational slogans, should you be the one to be blamed?

as you see, in the case I mentioned, double standards are applied indeeeeed.

Can you judge a movie by a few frames from the middle? Ignoring or fabricating key facts also leads to the misuse of the "double standard" label.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom