What's new

Islamists destroy 15th-century Timbuktu mosque

@ahmad
we have experienced the true nature of both abrahamic religion ..trust me they were not as intolerant as islamic invaders ..they still recieve welcome in our part of world

Have you ever heard anything like Crusaders? What they did for how long period under whom's patronage?

Before You people label me Extremist, Terrorist Salfi or Wahabi, Sunni Shia :blah:, I was just wondering how many of you MUSLIMS have read Book: SAHIH MUSLIM - Chap: KITAB UL JANAIZ.

you can read it from net or if you have at your home but i would like to Quote a few Ahadeth of Muhammad SAW here and also one from ALI RA.

Chapter 199: COMMANDMENT IN REGARD TO THE LEVELLING OF THE GRAVE

Book 004, Number 2114:
Thumama b. Shafayy reported: When we were with Fadala b. 'Ubaid in the country of the Romans at a place (known as) Rudis, a friend of ours died. Fadala b. 'Ubaid ordered to prepare a grave for him and then it was levelled; and then he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) commanding (us) to level the grave.
Book 004, Number 2115:
Abu'l-Hayyaj al-Asadi told that 'Ali (b. Abu Talib) said to him: Should I not send you on the same mission as Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent me? Do not leave an image without obliterating it, or a high grave without levelling It. This hadith has been reported by Habib with the same chain of transmitters and he said: (Do not leave) a picture without obliterating it.

Chapter 200: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO PLASTER THE GRAVE OR CONSTRUCTING ANYTHING OVER IT

Book 004, Number 2116:
Jabir said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade that the graves should be plastered or they be used as sitting places (for the people), or a building should be built over them.
Book 004, Number 2117:
A hadith like this has been transmitted on the authority of Jabir b. 'Abdullah.
Book 004, Number 2118:
Jabir said that he was forbidden to build pucca graves.

Chapter 201: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SIT OVER THE GRAVE AND OBSERVE PRAYER FACING TOWARDS IT

Book 004, Number 2119:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is better that one of you should sit on live coats which would burn his clothing and come in contact with his skin than that he should sit on a grave.
Book 004, Number 2120:
A hadith like this has been narrated by Suhail with the same chain of transmitters.
Book 004, Number 2121:
Abu Marthad al-Ghanawi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not sit on the graves and do not pray facing towards them.
Book 004, Number 2122:
Abu Marthad al-Ghanawi reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not pray facing towards the graves, and do not sit on them.
So would like to see which Muslim prefer to argue against it.
Not for Non Muslims, Thanks.

Thanks. I find your post very useful as people are unnecessarily blaming wahab and not looking at the core problem that you have so kindly described so beautifully.

However I do not understand why non muslims can not take notice of this family secret, as non muslim places of worship have been destroyed by the thousands too.

Most scholars agree those stories are bullshit spread by Saladin the Sultan of Damascus during the time of the crusades, in order to reinforce his own decisions to destroy Imaili texts. It even says this in your "source". Refrain from generalizing by using statements like the "Nature of Islam" we know we have idiots in our faith but if we were like this the world would be in a lot of trouble considering there are up to 2 billion Muslims throughout the world.

Most scholars agree those stories are bullshit spread by Saladin the Sultan of Damascus during the time of the crusades, in order to reinforce his own decisions to destroy Imaili texts. It even says this in your "source". Refrain from generalizing by using statements like the "Nature of Islam" we know we have idiots in our faith but if we were like this the world would be in a lot of trouble considering there are up to 2 billion Muslims throughout the world.

Calling inconvenient people idiots is an old trick. So is blaming poor wahab. Read danger zone's post, there is nothing idiotic here, its all mainstream.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nalanda#Decline_and_end

The Persian historian Minhaj-i-Siraj, in his chronicle the Tabaqat-I-Nasiri, reported that thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Khilji tried his best to uproot Buddhism and plant Islam by the sword[14] the burning of the library continued for several months and "smoke from the burning manuscripts hung for days like a dark pall over the low hills.

Thanks. I find your post very useful as people are unnecessarily blaming wahab and not looking at the core problem that you have so kindly described so beautifully.

However I do not understand why non muslims can not take notice of this family secret, as non muslim places of worship have been destroyed by the thousands too.

Because this Implies on Muslims first because If a Muslims raise their graves against Muhammad SAW order and destroy others grave and Shrines, it wouldn't be called Justice.
On the other hand Destroying Other Religious temples and worshipping places is more likely forbidden in Islam unless it becomes a threat to Islamic society. As the Shrine down by those Extremists had become a place for worshipping other then Allah that's why following Muhammad SAW order, i thinks the act was good.

Don't you think that the concept of 'days of ignorance' is stimulating muslims, or at least the more extremist muslims, to destroy many pre-Islamic sites in muslim countries?

No dude what separates you from the extremists is the fact that you are educated and they are not. With education comes the ability to be tolerant and many of these so called Islamist are illiterate to the bone. In fact I remember reading about how a Pakistani soldier had captured some Taliban and asked them to recite the first Kalimah and they couldn't even do that, then how exactly are these guys Muslims. Its bad enough that they don't know anything about others culture but many don't even know about their own faith the one that they are being told to "protect".

No dude what separates you from the extremists is the fact that you are educated and they are not. With education comes the ability to be tolerant and many of these so called Islamist are illiterate to the bone. In fact I remember reading about how a Pakistani soldier had captured some Taliban and asked them to recite the first Kalimah and they couldn't even do that, then how exactly are these guys Muslims. Its bad enough that they don't know anything about others culture but many don't even know about their own faith the one that they are being told to "protect".

So how do you explain that many Islamic extremists in Europe are quite educated?

Calling inconvenient people idiots is an old trick. So is blaming poor wahab. Read danger zone's post, there is nothing idiotic here, its all mainstream.

Nalanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is irrelevant during times of war everyone commits great mis-justice. You wanna blame Islam for that fine but remember the Christians did the same in Europe and the Americas, the godless communists did the same in USSR and China, and the Zionists are doing the same today in Palestine.

It is not about faith it is about human nature. Maybe we should be asking ourselves why is it in our psyche to destroy one another.

So how do you explain that many Islamic extremists in Europe are quite educated?

Really which extremists are running around with degrees these days? Give me a couple of examples, also you will have to admit the vast majority or the 95% are uneducated tools even if they are a few that you may called educated.

Did we remember the Quran burning by that american pastor? why should that action be any different to the one Mahmoud Ghaznavi committed?

It would be the same if he burned a thousand year old, exotic quran which had enlightened millions over the centuries.

That is irrelevant during times of war everyone commits great mis-justice. You wanna blame Islam for that fine but remember the Christians did the same in Europe and the Americas, the godless communists did the same in USSR and China, and the Zionists are doing the same today in Palestine.

War? You mean those monks had declared a war on Khilji and his home in central asia? Interesting, although the historians - muslim historians of the time do not record that angle. infact the following guy says nothing about war but everything about converting people by force.

The Persian historian Minhaj-i-Siraj, in his chronicle the Tabaqat-I-Nasiri, reported that thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Khilji tried his best to uproot Buddhism and plant Islam by the sword[14] the burning of the library continued for several months and "smoke from the burning manuscripts hung for days like a dark pall over the low hills.

Mughal Emperor Jahangir wrote in his Tujuk-i-Jahangiri:

"I am here led to relate that at the city of Banaras a temple had been erected by Rajah Maun Sing, which cost him the sum of nearly thirty-six laks of five methkaly ashrefies. ...I made it my plea for throwing down the temple which was the scene of this imposture; and on the spot, with the very same materials, I erected the great mosque, because the very name of Islam was proscribed at Banaras, and with God’s blessing it is my design, if I live, to fill it full with true believers".[26]

Whereas danger zone''s post very clearly with authentic muslim sources tells us how there is a categorical command in mainstream beliefs not to pass an image without obliterating it. Now show me how many mosques were destroyed by marathas when they finally took back land from mughals in WAR.

Why do you want to ignore that and keep looking for excuses like ''''war'''', ''''idiots'''' etc etc. Does it hurt your ego too much to accept the reality? Do not worry, all religions have faults.

People who hate other religion and get pleasure in destroying its monuments are insane.
And yet the majority of Indian Hindus supported destruction of Babri Mosque because some bs about it being the birth place of some ******.

War? You mean those monks had declared a war on Khilji and his home in central asia? Interesting, although the historians - muslim historians of the time do not record that angle. infact the following guy says nothing about war but everything about converting people by force.

Whereas danger zone''s post very clearly with authentic muslim sources tells us how there is a categorical command in mainstream beliefs not to pass an image without obliterating it.

Why do you want to ignore that and keep looking for excuses like ''''war'''', ''''idiots'''' etc etc. Does it hurt your ego too much to accept the reality? Do not worry, all religions have faults.

It is no Fault, If you raise a grave and built Shire over it you see it will become a place of Worship.
It is that's why forbidden in Islam. Its not a Fault at all. If Muslims had to perform same practices why we separated ourselves from Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians etc. Shrines are the culture of other religions but not Islam.
Muslim could allow Shrines in other religions but not in Islam.

And yet the majority of Indian Hindus supported destruction of Babri Mosque because some bs about it being the birth place of some clown.

Thank you, this is what I''m saying. You guys are in denial about your intolerance because you think only your beliefs are true and deserve 100% respect and others beliefs can be ridiculed. This is obviously mainstream yet people are looking to blame the issue on idiots, war, wahab etc etc. Its obvious they do not wish to see the real problem.

Mughal Emperor Jahangir wrote this in his Tujuk-i-Jahangiri. I hope you do not consider Jahangir''s own official documents as some bs too.

"I am here led to relate that at the city of Banaras a temple had been erected by Rajah Maun Sing, which cost him the sum of nearly thirty-six laks of five methkaly ashrefies. ...I made it my plea for throwing down the temple which was the scene of this imposture; and on the spot, with the very same materials, I erected the great mosque, because the very name of Islam was proscribed at Banaras, and with God’s blessing it is my design, if I live, to fill it full with true believers".[26]

As to your insulting othere''s religious beliefs, you are a victim of this horrible indoctrination since age 3, and as such I do not blame you too much. Though you can educate yourself and come out of this mental decline one day.

It is no Fault, If you raise a grave and built Shire over it you see it will become a place of Worship.
It is that's why forbidden in Islam. Its not a Fault at all. If Muslims had to perform same practices why we separated ourselves from Buddhists, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians etc. Shrines are the culture of other religions but not Islam.
Muslim could allow Shrines in other religions but not in Islam.

Come out of denial pls. In your own sources you have said not to pass an image without obliterating it. where does it say only Islamic images??? Infact there is no image making in islam, then why destroy others images??? How is that not intolerance, supremacism?

How is that not a problem, a fault???

@danger zone
if quran says the sun set in to murky water,it orbits around the earth , then sun should do exactly otherwise you will punish it right ?
I can find thousands of reasons to kill or save others but some bigots only concentrate on killing part ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom