What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

The major issue of Pakistan is that the educated persons ( doctors engineers professional professors lawers etc ) they do not know about the Islamic studies ( and they have no time to teach ) such as Quraan and Hadees, On the other side religious scholars do not know about ( and not try to teach ) Physics chemistry English maths etc.
One side creates liberal society and other side Mullahs.
We should review over our educational policy to create an educated Muslims. Muslim engineers Muslim scientist Muslim doctors who can answer regarding religious question and other side religious scholars can answer regarding the question of Physics chemistry etc.

I was hoping the other way round, religious scholars getting educated.

My personal opinion is Law should be above religion.

Is Islam for Muslims only or for all of humanity, and if for all, then how can Muslims enforce such a belief upon others?
Well criminal laws and others will be implemented on every one living in Islamic state but they would have full freedom of worship and their places of worship will be protected

Well criminal laws and others will be implemented on every one living in Islamic state but they would have full freedom of worship and their places of worship will be protected

So if Islam allows others to have different beliefs, then how can it be claimed to be a complete way of life for all humans?

So if Islam allows others to have different beliefs, then how can it be claimed to be a complete way of life for all humans?

Sir jii, Quran has so many versus talking about those people. They are blind by heart and by mind to choose the perfect way. Even after all the miracles and the guidance. Then Allah leave them on their own. No enforcing of religion.

Sir jii, Quran has so many versus talking about those people. They are blind by heart and by mind to choose the perfect way. Even after all the miracles and the guidance. Then Allah leave them on their own. No enforcing of religion.

So are you declaring all those who are not Muslims to be blind by heart and mind by Allah's decree?

So are you declaring all those who are not Muslims to be blind by heart and mind by Allah's decree?

Why did the make changes in their holy books? It was proven that Islam is the complete way of life and the religion their messengers preached about. After getting all the proofs and still denying it? Now it's up to you how you want to apprehend it.

Why did the make changes in their holy books? It was proven that Islam is the complete way of life and the religion their messengers preached about. After getting all the proofs and still denying it? Now it's up to you how you want to apprehend it.
Do you have some kind of comprehension issues here?
What proof's? What you call proof, others call flights of fantasy. Try not to pass of opinion as proof.

Do you need a course on what constitutes 'fact'?

Others(like me) are extremely happy with my religion, which I feel is the complete way of life.

I can just as easily call you blind by heart and mind. That I don't implies that I have decency and respect for other human beings choices. Something you don't quite understand.

Do you have some kind of comprehension issues here?
What proof's? What you call proof, others call flights of fantasy. Try not to pass of opinion as proof.

Do you need a course on what constitutes 'fact'?

Others(like me) are extremely happy with my religion, which I feel is the complete way of life.

I can just as easily call you blind by heart and mind. That I don't implies that I have decency and respect for other human beings choices. Something you don't quite understand.

Sir, I'm preaching you about Islam? I am asking you to change your faith? No right? So no point to go crazy.
And I am not giving opinions. Why there are so many versions of Torah and Bible? Every scholar of the time made changes in it.

So how does your argument apply to non-Abrahamic faiths?

Sir, I'm preaching you about Islam? I am asking you to change your faith? No right? So no point to go crazy.
And I am not giving opinions. Why there are so many versions of Torah and Bible? Every scholar of the time made changes in it.
Please do not reply to the non Muslims member regarding this post.

Why implementation of Islam start from chopping hands and heads ????????????

I thought Holy Prophet PBUH , for 40 years preach the " ilm ul akhlaq" , but.............

I think Pakistan is currently in a massive mess both politically and culturally.

It needs to re-brand it's country. At the moment when one hears 'Pakistan', we instantly think of persecution of minorities such as Christians, Ahmedis, Balochis, Bengalis, Shia's and so on.

We also think of bombs and various terror networks that operate there like Pakistani Taliban, Jaysh e Mohammed as well as Sipahi e Mohammed.

I'm an Indian Bengali, I've visited India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. I have to say, the people I met in Pakistan were great and very hospitable. I was treated like a king, but does the world know about good Pakistani values on ground?

Why implementation of Islam start from chopping hands and heads ????????????

Brother.... That's not the Islam at all but few extremists are trying to pose as only to defame... Islam started with education, patients, forgiveness and way on.... Such punishments are the last way to deal with criminal not just to disable or kill a person but to set an example so the remaining may never repeat the same crime or ever try to... .... There are parameters set for such punishments but it is not like behead or chop anyone or everyone. The action of any wrong doer doesn't represent Islam at all.

So how does your argument apply to non-Abrahamic faiths?

Non Abrahamic? So the other divine religions you mean to say? Sir, the other two holy books were changed over the time, except the Quran.
If you mean to say, non-divine religions? Remember, the people of Israel were exposed to so many miracles of Allah (Swt), but after every miracle they rejected Musa (AS) and His message. Actually, this nation is discussed the most in Quran.
Same with goes with Non Abrahamic, they rejected the message and they were on their own.

“This Book is not to be doubted…. As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom