What's new

Islamic State Wants Major Attack in India to Trigger 'End of the World': Report

ISIS is gaining ground in Afganishtan, that can't be denied. Now realistically speaking India can't do sh*t about it but may be you guys can. I honestly don't trust the competence and the intent of Afghans - sometimes it seems like they have no sense for self- preservation which Pakistan has in loads.

Pakistan on the other hand is doing a good job in hunting down and killing terrorists on it's western front and recent news of killing of that LeJ head indeed bought a smile to my face. So there is certainly no dearth of intent or capability on your side.

The danger of ISIS taking root in Pakistan and it's subsequent spread to India does seem to be remote as things stand but we all to be on our toes.

India and Pakistan relationship despite the long hostility and ill will have more or less settled in a stable trajectory in post 1999 nuclear weapons age. So the chief danger is not from each other but from those with nothing to loose.

You cannot predict the future. ..no one predicted the Taliban's sudden rise..nor anyone predicted al qaeda or ttp's rise a decade and a half ago. .Similarly the isis emerged from the blue all of a sudden within the year.

Assuming that it will not happen nor there is any chance of it is no practical. .South Asia is home to the largest muslim population - most of them poor, a high percentage of them uneducated, many indoctrinated, coupled with relatively weak and unstable countries with too many sectarian issues and internal turmoil and power struggles, a number of extremist ideologies already present that matches to a lesser extent what the isis preaches like deobandi Jamaatis etc, tens of thousands of jihadis, huge illegal arms market, the biggest producer of opium - a perfect breeding ground for any such group willing to go the extra mile in establishing itself.

There is too much fodder in south Asia for any jihadi group to ignore, men, material, weapons, drugs, corruption, weak policing, mostly porous borders, with established smuggling routes between all countries, enough mullahs and madrassah to churn out jihadis, a lot of hatred internally and externally among each other ..plus a soft target for such jihadi actions in the form of India.

We have had terrorist attacks and proxy wars much before than the ME in modern times..I'll ions have died violently in the last 50-60 years of our existence.

I am surprised when members here assume that south Asia isn't a potential target. .I guess most are ignorant and do not comprehend what kind of crap hole we live in.

I can say that ISIS does have takers among some Indians.
One of my Friend is a ISIS Supporter But lol the dude is afraid of his dad, mom , sister and cockroaches...

Once i asked that psychopath ... Bro would u kill me once u join ISIS ... he hugged me and said, bro I would have to ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You cannot predict the future. ..no one predicted the Taliban's sudden rise..nor anyone predicted al qaeda or ttp's rise a decade and a half ago. .Similarly the isis emerged from the blue all of a sudden within the year.

Assuming that it will not happen nor there is any chance of it is no practical. .South Asia is home to the largest muslim population - most of them poor, a high percentage of them uneducated, many indoctrinated, coupled with relatively weak and unstable countries with too many sectarian issues and internal turmoil and power struggles, a number of extremist ideologies already present that matches or a lesser extent what the isis preaches, tens of thousands of jihadis, huge illegal arms market, the biggest producer of opium - a perfect breeding ground for any such group willing to go the extra mile in establishing itself.

There is too much fodder in south Asia for any jihadi group to ignore, men, material, weapons, drugs, corruption, weal policing, moatlt porous borders, with established smuggling routes, enough mullahs and madrassah to churn out jihadis, a lot of hatred internally and externally ..plus a soft target for such jihadi actions in the form of India.

We have had terrorist attacks and proxy wars much before than the ME in modern times..I'll ions have died violently in the last 50-60 years of our existence.

I am surprised when members here assume that south Asia isn't a potential target. .I guess most are ignorant and do not comprehend what kind of crap hole we live in.

I am sorry but ISIS needs certain conditions to thrive - your post correctly checks few of them but skips one major pre-condition which is war and strife.

I am sorry but ISIS needs certain conditions to thrive - your post correctly checks few of them but skips one major pre-condition which is war and strife.

Afghan war...much similar to the iraqi or syrian war..US leaves Iraq and shit hits the fan within the year..isis planning to fill the vacuum..10% alawites or iraqi shia ruling is similar to the minority shia northern alliance ruling over afghanistan....sunnis fight back.

Iran being the common factor - pakiatan will do what turkey does for Isis.

Afghan war...much similar to the iraqi or syrian war..US leaves Iraq and shit hits the fan within the year..isis planning to fill the vacuum..10% alawites or iraqi shia ruling is similar to the minority shia northern alliance ruling over afghanistan.

Iran being the common factor - pakiatan will do what turkey does for Isis.

True about Afganishtan but my focus is on India and to an extent Pakistan as I have previously suggested they are the gatekeepers to India for ISIS.

I believe Pakistan won't tolerate ISIS in case of once bitten twice shy.

Your opinion please

True about Afganishtan but my focus is on India and to an extent Pakistan as I have previously suggested they are the gatekeepers to India for ISIS.

I believe Pakistan won't tolerate ISIS in case of once bitten twice shy.

Your opinion please

There is turmoil in weaker states in ME that border or are near Syria and Iraq conflict zones - Libya, yemen, Turkey , Egypt Jordan etc..The same will happen in Central Asian countries and pakistan. There are enough jihadis and support groups in Pakistan to keep the conflict boiling.

@Spectre porous borders and difficult terrain between all south Asian countries make movement of jihadis possible. There is support for isis in the kashmir valley..so let's just assume we will be under attack in pakistani bordering areas too.

There is turmoil in weaker states in ME that border or are near Syria and Iraq conflict zones - Libya, yemen, Turkey , Egypt Jordan etc..The same will happen in Central Asian countries and pakistan. There are enough jihadis and support groups in Pakistan to keep the conflict boiling.

@Spectre porous borders and difficult terrain between all south Asian countries make movement of jihadis possible. There is support for isis in the kashmir valley..so let's just assume we will be under attack in pakistani bordering areas too.

Yes, a lot depends on how Pakistan deals with ISIS. My worry is if they make a deal with ISIS of some kind where they get safe passage in Pakistan in return for not harming Pakistan interest.

My hope is they won't but as a good man once said its better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yes, a lot depends on how Pakistan deals with ISIS. My worry is if they make a deal with ISIS of some kind where they get safe passage in Pakistan in return for not harming Pakistan interest.

My hope is they won't but as a good man once said its better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Don't have false hopes. ..isis fighters thousands of them made their passage through turkey..weapons and their treatment happens on turkey. .pakiatan will assume that role...a similarity to when they pushed thousands of afghan mujjis after the afganistan soviet war ended.

One of my Friend is a ISIS Supporter But lol the dude is afraid of his dad, mom , sister and cockroaches...

Once i asked that psychopath ... Bro would u kill me once u join ISIS ... he hugged me and said, bro I would have to ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

tell this guy to become a man and fix himself first.....and stay off the drugs

One of my Friend is a ISIS Supporter

Really?

That is pretty awful.

Anyway these Middle Eastern cults like ISIS tend to be quite focused on the "end-times", so it wouldn't surprise me that they would try to trigger a nuclear war. And the border that currently has the highest risk of nuclear war is the India-Pakistan border.

Who knows ? Maybe you should give Pakistan accesses to Hyderabad Dakan.

Vow what an idiot you are.
Can you kindly explain your retarded theory of end of life in pakistani punjab only.

if I am retarded for sying the end of life in Punjab than you guys are 1000 time more retard than me for saying the end of the life in India. In case of nuclear exchange, Our prime target shall be Punjab. We shall not touch Baluchinstan and other part of the pakistan.

They already killed 39 Indian construction workers according to a few reports and that was after the nurse incident. Btw don't make me lol, no need for the huffing and puffing Indian forces would never be allowed into Iraq declaration of war or no.

Naturally you guys are more interested in believing some reports than some other reports. And than you argue that the some report (What you want to believe) are the true report than other reports (Which you do not want to believe). Tell me why did they kill nationals of nationality and release Nurses?

How can they attack India when they are on israhell payroll OMG .
Excuse me all y'all just take a chill pill.

Back
Top Bottom