What's new

Islamic State Takes Responsibility for Killing of Japanese Man in Bangladesh

He claims to be an arab same as you. So please do not insult him.

What does Arab have to do with anything? I'm an Arab and I hate majority of Arabs. Also ex-Muslim, when I was I also hated majority of Muslims. As far as the user himself, I am not insulting him and we are good towards each other.

What does Arab have to do with anything? I'm an Arab and I hate majority of Arabs. Also ex-Muslim, when I was I also hated majority of Muslims. As far as the user himself, I am not insulting him and we are good towards each other.

The point I was making is to do with the fact that because of his weird religious interpretation he claims to be an arab now, while he is in reality a Bangladeshi.

So your point about religion often affecting peoples' intellectual prowess immediately found proof in response.

The point I was making is to do with the fact that because of his weird religious interpretation he claims to be an arab now, while he is in reality a Bangladeshi.

So your point about religion often affecting peoples' intellectual prowess immediately found proof in response.

Well we agree on religion part, as far as ancestry goes, some people look into them. I don't and don't care frankly. :)

good stuff, hazzy.

religion mostly produces idiots, people who take it super srs are all idiots.

West says jamatis are moderate jihadis and keen to keep relation with them. On one hand they tell us to stop cross fire, on another hand they pressurize on our judiciary to stop punishment of the ring leaders of BD jihadis. And captured small fishes are freed within 2-3 years and go for jihad again as usual.

So how will real moderate Muslims fight these terrors. How will destroying bits and pieces will work where mother ants give thousands of eggs at a go.

No wonder these wests sponsoring Jihadis in ME to weaken the Arabs and they are doing here to weaken South Asian Muslims.

just found in facebook :-)
কাজী নজরুল যদি বেঁচে থাকতেন তাহলে তিনি হতভাগ্য এই বাংলার বর্তমান অবস্থা দেখে কবিতাটি এমনটাই লিখতেন_____!
চল চল চল,
উর্দ্ধ মহলে চোরের দল,
খাটিয়ে প্রভাব খাটিয়ে বল দেশের ১২টা বাজিয়ে চল,
চলরে চলরে চল,
চল চল চল । .
দেশের কপালে হানি আঘাত জনতা খাবে পান্তা ভাত,
আখের গোছায় নেতার হাত দেশ সেবাতে ছল;
চলরে চলরে চল,
চল চল চল। .
গরিবের লাগি গাহিয়া গান দেশ বানাবো মহা শশ্বান দেশ করিব দুর্বল;
চলরে চলরে চল,
চল চল চল। .