What's new

Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan

Shotgunner51

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
China
Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan: group's news agency
World News | Thu Jun 8, 2017 | 11:14am EDT

Islamic State has killed two Chinese citizens it kidnapped in southwest Pakistan last month, the militant group's Amaq news agency said on Thursday.

Armed men pretending to be policemen kidnapped two Chinese language teachers in the Pakistani city of Quetta on May 24.

"Islamic State fighters kill two Chinese people they had been holding in Baluchistan province, southwest Pakistan,"
Amaq said.​

(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Ahmed Aboulenein; Editing by Giles Elgood)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-islamic-state-idUSKBN18Z20O?il=0

Hope Pakistan can find those responsible and perform surgical drone strike
RIP to the the two innocent teachers.
Yes, Chinese sources (I can't confirm credibility yet) say Pak military forces suffer some injuries in rescue action, but managed to kill several IS terrorists. Wish Pak forces hunt all ISIS scumbags down.

Bast@rd , son of B!tches , Haram Khor .. i hope when SSG storm that cave, they have killed every single one of them in Mastong .. RIP to those poor Chinese people, Our nation stand with their families and as they are martyred in this holy Month, Allah has blessed them with heaven ..

Bast@rd , son of B!tches , Haram Khor .. i hope when SSG storm that cave, they have killed every single one of them in Mastong .. RIP to those poor Chinese people, Our nation stand with their families and as they are martyred in this holy Month, Allah has blessed them with heaven ..
ISIS are indeed animals, they killed Chinese on Pakistan soil, injured Pakistani citizens and police, that's an attack on China-Pakistan. I hope we all hunt these b@astards down.

Rest In Peace for 2 teachers.
Hope we can bring 'Justice' to that ISIS animals.
Last time Chinese nationals were killed by druglords in Mekong River, it took 1 year for China to hunt down the Naw Khan gang, all chiefs brought to China for execution and rest killed on-site.

ISIS are indeed animals, they kill Chinese on Pakistan soil, that's an attack on China-Pakistan. I hope we all hunt these b@astards down.

yes brother, and i wont be surprised if they have full support from India and Afghanistan .. we know Indians are not happy with CPEC and they will stoop to any level to Sabotage it .. but i will say that these bast@rds will not live long, we already killed 12 of them in cave in mustang , and few other operations today FC capture weapons and explosive ..but we need to work more on intelligence sharing , Chinese are very friendly and nice people, they must not feel scared when travelling to Pakistan..

There is no point in killing just foot soilders. The likes of Ajeet Doval and his counterparts in mossad and cia must get lead through their heads to have the right effect. The red lines must be drawn with blood of those who matter, not just some rag tag foot soilders who are taking orders from these people.

ISIS are indeed animals, they killed Chinese on Pakistan soil, injured Pakistani citizens and police, that's an attack on China-Pakistan. I hope we all hunt these b@astards down.

After Cooperation between Chinese and Thais authorities, 6 months after Mekong Massacre that druglords (Nam Kwan) arrested in laos and Extradited to China the next month.

This ISIS animals is playing with Fire.
I believe Pakistanis and Chinese authorities will bring 'Justice' to them.

Rest in peace. I remember saying this (that Chinese interests would be attacked) to someone and he was laughing at me and said terrorists would never attack Chinese and the west is attacked because of its "involvement" in the Middle East. China has no option but to develop power projection capabilities to protect their interests militarily. Even in Middle East they have been relying on US but a retreating US means China has to take matters into their own hands. So called non-interventionist policy is not going to survive for long.

RIP.. taking nothing away from this dastardly act.. is this a typo? chinese "teachers"? dint know there were chinese teachers in Pak.. thought it was mostly businessmen

For the sorrow of compatriots in silence:(

But the terrorists use this cowardly behavior and can not stop us and the Pak bro to build a piece of Pakistan!

But also can not scare us to build CPEC's determination!!

It is impossible to stop the growing pace of prosperity and prosperity of Pakistan!!!

The friendship between us and the Pak bro will never be destroyed!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom