What's new

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan releases photo of 10 terrorists involved in Karachi airport attack

Such an attack needs planning- time- resources- weapons- manpower- Just a few days back PAF killed IMU and they retaliated- its stupid to believe that-

The attack was a massive failure, if anything it proves that the plan was hastily put together with very little training provided to the terrorists.

Aleast there Joggers / shoes from same company....what a low life biatches

w3-pakistan-a-20140610.jpg

LOL!!!! well spotted!

Didn't PAF kill a whole bunch of IMU militants just a few days back? Could be a simple case of retaliation.

We would like to emphasize that this martyrdom operation was carried out as the revenge to the latest full-scale bombardments and night attacks with fighter jets by Pakistan Apostate Army which started in 21st of May, 2014 in Waziristan. Indeed, this oppressive government and its apostate army which have transgressed all bounds must be punished according to their deeds because of their bombardment the peaceful people, women and children of muhajirs and ansars and the elderly living in Waziristan.

So roy wasnt off the mark.

Shishani, who was born in Georgia and acts as commander of the northen sector of Isis in Syria, now operating in Iraq....in shalwar kameez.....seems migrated from Afghanistan recently...

isis-iraq-syria.jpg

isis-syria-iraq.png

Isis commander Umar al Shishani appears thrilled with a captured US Humvee.

The attack was a massive failure, if anything it proves that the plan was hastily put together with very little training provided to the terrorists.

there are two ways of looking at things-
I see it as a massive failure because our security forces responded pretty well-
Terrorists underestimated ASF thinking of it as a civilian soft target- they payed the price-

Still think India was behind this attack ? :lol:

India does not have to be "behind" the attack. What it can do to speed the process along is ensure a steady supply of arms to the various groups. Not unlike what the US did to the USSR.

I see it as a massive failure because our security forces responded pretty well-
Terrorists underestimated ASF thinking of it as a civilian soft target- they payed the price-

Please, you are asking the impossible.. praise from for Pakistan. All ethical,moral and intellectual boundaries be damned but there will never be praise for Pakistan.

10 people standing in line holding guns doesn't mean that they were the 10 terrorists that attacked Karachi airport-
Apart from the picture what info do you have?-

That's should be enough to convince the gullible Pakistani populous.

Well of course there is that, but the fact that the terrorists underestimated the ASF in the first place, is also a failure of their planning. From what I have gathered so far, they came wearing ASF ish uniform and had fake ids, managed to overpower the first check post and thats it. After this they were cornered and dispatched to hell with ease. Underestimating your foe, and not studying their tactics is a sign of bad and hasty planning.

View attachment 34709 View attachment 34710

I doubt can anybody identify these two from the pic allegedly issued by IMU

Here you go, try comparing the faces now, the 1st dead body maybe of the 1st guy in this pic. The 2nd dead body resembles the 5th guy in the pic

Bp0_SX3CIAAnQz0.jpg

These Uzbeks hardly look mongoloid to me, Where is our resident racial expert shan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom