What's new

Islamic militants warn they will sell captive Nigerian schoolgirls into sex slavery after internatio

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you people shut up about forced conversions? There is no such thing is a forced "conversion". Faith comes from the heart, not from saying a few words. A forced muslim is about as muslim as a chiristian is a jew. The whole planet is wondering? no one gives a shit about that cannibal filled, war, famine, corruption filled shithole known as sub shaharan africa. That's why.

Man, just so you know, Nigeria has almost the same per capita GDP as India or Pakistan..Also in absolute terms, it's GDP is higher than Pakistan ,despite having a lower population. If Nigeria's a $hithole, then home is much worse I guess. What do you think?

Uninformed minds that have clearly never traveled beyond the bridge of their noses jump on the internet to malign an entire continent right? If you think like that, then you should start asking for your tuition money back...your education has been a waste so far!

lolzz a gya te cha gya ......................................

Fuk off you lots...yet pages run into tens of pages when attacked by non muslims in Africa. But same act committed by Islamists hardly gets a mention right?

I don't think anyone on this forum, except maybe 1 or 2 AQ sympathizers, likes anything about these psychopaths.

As a human, not a Muslim, these animalistic acts should be condemned by everyone and Boko Haram terrorists must be hunted down by any means possible.

I don't think anyone on this forum, except maybe 1 or 2 AQ sympathizers, likes anything about these psychopaths.

As a human, not a Muslim, these animalistic acts should be condemned by everyone and Boko Haram terrorists must be hunted down by any means possible.

@islamrules supports al Qaeda but he says Boko Haram are Khawarij like ISIS

Fuk off you lots...yet pages run into tens of pages when attacked by non muslims in Africa. But same act committed by Islamists hardly gets a mention right?

These are no muslims, they are like the Nation of Islam* in the USA using Islam for an ideology of black supremacy, they use the religion so they can justify it and get more support.

Last edited:
Apologies...wasn't trying to malign anyone. I was referring to the idiiot that posted jerkshit on page one and also the loony that quoted my post on same page 1.

nothing new, Arabs and turks were he leaders in slave trades

Sharia laws are just lovely, aren't they ?!

Militia thugs,against these 'people' only answer is terror doctrine.

I will not surprised if Militants quote Kuran in favor of selling the girl.

How do you even have time for internet you f**in TWAT? Don't you have to clean the toilet at Walmart for 10 bucks/hour. Want to see the biggest piece of shit in the world? See the mirror. You might live in the states but that doesn't change the fact you were born in a bigger shithole than India or Africa and so were your parents ,nor does it change the fact that you are a skinny little brown kid who probably gets his *** raped by bullies at school. Now buzz off you lump of chicken shit

lol You mad you ugly *** indian that I live a better life than you could ever dream of. The fact that you're so mad proves it. How do you have the time for the internet with your shitty *** connection. You work at a call center with your shitty *** accent. You're probably a tamil too with your shit skin. Walmart? more like the marines which I'll be joining next year. Have fun at your call center and shitting outside. You're pathetic.:lol::lol::lol:

It is not possible for terrorists to kidnap and hold 276 children without some local support - possibly hundreds of people. I wonder who/what kind of people provide help to these terrorists - and why isn't there even 1 person in this whole group who is willing to inform the authorities. This behaviour is not human. These are monsters.

As for some commentators talking about why religion is not at fault, I can only wonder at their frame of mind. In such a major tragedy, what matters the most to you is how your faith is perceived by others? Also, I find it a bit troubling that the whole Islamic world had erupted in protests and some violence over cartoons - the lack of outrage in this case seems deafening. I think public statements by leading religious figures from across the Islamic world may help undermine some support for these terrorists. Given the seriousness of the incident, I am sure it is worth a try.

Please understand, I am not criticizing your faith - just the behaviour of people who claim to be following it.

First of all, let me say what a BASTARD the person is whomever uses the the term Islamic Militants for every bad deed committed by a so called Muslim!! I mean there is never a Hindu Militant, there is never a Christian or a Jew or an Athiest militant. This ****** up double standard needs to end!!

Now, coming to this particular incident, major tragedy you say? You have absolutely no idea what major tragedy really is! Major tragedy is when thousands of Muslims are butchered and burned by Hindu Militants in India and by Buddhist militants in Myanmar, and the height of extreme tragedy, like so bad that there is no real word to describe it, is when the Christian Militants invade 3rd world countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan and execute millions of women and children!

In this case of mass kidnapping, a ransom is desired and if it is paid the sons of ******* who have kidnapped the girls will release the girls and drink alcohol all night! This is no tragedy, this is the law of the jungle called Africa where no religion and no humanity exists!

A retard is born every few days, yet some one like you is born only once in decades I think.

Man, just so you know, Nigeria has almost the same per capita GDP as India or Pakistan..Also in absolute terms, it's GDP is higher than Pakistan ,despite having a lower population. If Nigeria's a $hithole, then home is much worse I guess. What do you think?

Bother to find out the country of the poster? Wouldn't come out as dumb as you did had you only bothered!

nothing new, Arabs and turks were he leaders in slave trades

Seriously??? Damn I wonder whether we have our share of the dumbest, posting on this forum, or just everyone's share!!!

Sharia laws are just lovely, aren't they ?!

Not just loverly, they are PERFECT

I will not surprised if Militants quote Kuran in favor of selling the girl.

Or Geetah or .......

Last edited:

LOL. Anyone familiar with Nigerian English? I hardly understand anything.​

I agree but it's a good way to make fun of those retards. No matter how much they try to attach themselves to Islam we all know that their actions have nothing to do with Islam. This is all that matters.

Islam is not at fault here at all.

Just like you can't blame the gun if a murderer kills another human being. A gun in the hands of sane people is never going to do that. In short you can turn even the best things into evil if that's what you want.
I think its called Broken English....Pidgin English ....But Caribbean Creole is much more difficult to understand. Right now no terrorist speaks Creole ..lolzzzz

Meet Bob Marley all time favorite from Caribbean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom