What's new

Islamic militants incite anti-India attacks after Narendra Modi's victory

hathi ka dant khana ka aur dikhana ka aur :rofl::rofl:

An elephant never uses its tusk to deal with a dirty rat - a swish of his tail is more than enough. The tusks are for bigger prey.

3333985471_93a2581b7f.jpg

1-2-Million-Worth-of-Ivory-Seized-by-Authorities-in-Kenya-2.jpg

An elephant never uses its tusk to deal with a dirty rat - a swish of his tail is more than enough. The tusks are for bigger prey.

3333985471_93a2581b7f.jpg

1-2-Million-Worth-of-Ivory-Seized-by-Authorities-in-Kenya-2.jpg
but an ant can **** this big beast with a fidayeen attack :rofl:

but an ant can **** this big beast with a fidayeen attack :rofl:
Not really, the elephant would simply sneeze or fart, depending on the route taken by the fidayeen ant - and the stupid ant would be blown to kingdom come, and the rest of the jungle would laugh at its stupidity for picking on a smarter and mightier fellow.

That's been happening in the neighbourhood over the past decades - the elephant furiously romping ahead, ants getting cut into pieces or blown up.

Your fidayeen ants had better stick to jihading other ants - if they bother the elephant, they will be crushed just as easily as the anthill was torn in two earlier.

Not really, the elephant would simply sneeze or fart, depending on the route taken by the fidayeen ant - and the stupid ant would be blown to kingdom come, and the rest of the jungle would laugh at its stupidity for picking on a smarter and mightier fellow.

That's been happening in the neighbourhood over the past decades - the elephant furiously romping ahead, ants getting cut into pieces or blown up.

Your fidayeen ants had better stick to jihading other ants - if they bother the elephant, they will be crushed just as easily as the anthill was torn in two earlier.
mugal muslims use to ride this indian elephant for more then 1000 years and chopped his legs which resulted in the making of Pakistan , bangladesh , sri lanka , and nepal ;) now this big beast can only fart or sleep nothing more nothing less :smokin:

mugal muslims use to ride this indian elephant for more then 1000 years and chopped his legs which resulted in the making of Pakistan , bangladesh , sri lanka , and nepal ;) now this big beast can only fart or sleep nothing more nothing less :smokin:
Umm..read history please.

SL and Nepal were never part of India. And Mughals also became Indians, and lived in India. They did NOT break India into India, Pak and B'desh - that was long after Mughals, and after the British who succeeded them.

You should have gone to a proper school, instead of a religious one that taught you crappy history.

Mughals were simply decimated by the British..the last Mughal emperor was exiled to Burma, where he died as a broken and defeated man, far from the center, the throne, which, at one point of time controlled one of the largest empires the World has ever seen...What that empire left behind is a scourge, a false sense of pride, a super-ego,brimming on the verge of conviction,among some people of the society, who bear the burden of fallacy that they are the direct descendents of those emperors and conquerors and try to behave as such..what a crude joke..
Such a pity....History is never about taking sides, its all about learning from the past so that we can work in the present to create a better future...

Modi and his policies will decide the fate of India rather than some terrorist sitting overseas in is little rocky hole. If he keeps up his extremist posture then there is bound to be some retaliation.

From whom?And why is pakistan of all the countries lecturing about minority right.

Kutte bas bhowk sakte hai, patthar uthaya nahi ke pairon ke beech dum dabaye bhag jaate hai. In ki aukad un kutton jaisa hai.

A lost dog strays into a jungle. A lion sees this from a distance and says with caution “this guy looks edible, never seen his kind before”. So the lion starts rushing towards the dog with menace.

The dog notices and starts to panic but as he’s about to run he sees some bones next to him and gets an idea and says loudly “mmm…that was some good lion meat!”. The lion abruptly stops and says ” woah! This guy seems tougher then he looks, I better leave while I can”.

Over by the tree top, a monkey witnessed everything. Evidently, the monkey realizes the he can benefit from this situation by telling the lion and getting something in return. So the monkey proceeds to tell the lion what really happened and the lion says angrily “get on my back, we’ll get him together”. So they start rushing back to the dog.

The dog sees them and realized what happened and starts to panic even more. He then gets another idea and shouts “where the hell is that monkey! I told him to bring me another lion an hour ago…”

Sometimes the dogs are too dodgy my mate. I hope its just a jinx.

Ha ha.These idiotic warning wilk work among the over security concerned Americans or other western nations.But it wont work here in India.
We already know these so called jihadi stupids from 1990 onwards.And we also dealt with them.
Now our India and we Indians are like steel that in a fire, increasing our power against terrorism at every seconds.
We can survive any damage ,we are not like Americans that is over swcurity concerned .
And bad days for terrorists left in India are coming.

Nothing will happen as long as Muslims remained unharmed in India.

Whether it be Muslim or Hindu or wat ever, ppl in India are just Indians & have equal rights, it our internal matter and no body else's freaking business.

we don't take commands from some clowns with guns or strapping ....

A ruthless military retaliation like after the Parliament attack or a ruthless military retaliation like after 26/11
In case you havent noticed the live telecast of the incident 24x7 around the world achived what war couldnot,dont trust me travel with The passport of the country we blame for the incident.

Back
Top Bottom