What's new

Islamic militants incite anti-India attacks after Narendra Modi's victory

Last July, a cleric who has been linked to al-Qaida issued a video statement – entitled "Why is there no storm in your ocean?" – that reprimanded Indian Muslims for their supposed lack of interest in "global jihad".

First time in the history of mankind 150 million people were 'reprimanded' for not being nutjobs. :D

A ruthless military retaliation like after the Parliament attack or a ruthless military retaliation like after 26/11

Honestly, you guys should be far more cautious now and should think many times before doing something heinous or silly.

A ruthless military strike the way Modi would that you sh!t bricks day and night about and which has created 50+ threads on one man in this forum.

Hey, I just hate India, indians electing a extremist has just given me more reason to hate india, I say we should go after this Modi scum for the rest of his term

Honestly, you guys should be far more cautious now and should think many times before doing something heinous or silly.

Yeahhhh, thats not gonna happen, you should have been more carfull before electing a murderer as a leader

Modi will drink blood of one Muslim baby a day.

What made you think that Modi would follow the footsteps of Begam Khaleda Zia?

Hey, I just hate India, indians electing a extremist has just given me more reason to hate india, I say we should go after this Modi scum for the rest of his term

Kutte bhonke hazaar, hati chale bazaar.

Yeahhhh, thats not gonna happen, you should have been more carfull before electing a murderer as a leader

Be prepared to pay the price if that's not gonna happen. And it is the Pakistanis who always had murderers as their leaders, not us.

Except that Modi has not murdered anybody.

Nothing will happen as long as Muslims remained unharmed in India.
Webbie Bro.
1. Wait for a strict POTA type anti terrorism Law passed.
2. Indian Muslim has already strongly said to Pakistan with abuses, LEAVE US ALONE, What will take for Pakistan to earn some Self Respect? :)

(Indian Media is full of Muslims, the same Media which Pakistan love to cry bout. Just imagine who thinks what of Pakistan. :) )

Once again and I know Pakistani will never understand this but lemme try. STAY AWAY FROM OUR PEOPLE's LIVES.

And you know how much we love you guys. :rofl:

Expect a total crackdown on terrorists in coming days. Ajit Doval is gonna head NSA in Modi's govt and that guy is a serious business for terrorists.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom