What's new

Islamic finance an alternative to build Padma bridge

The true irony is BAL kaffirs are turning to Islamic finance when they hate everything about Islam.

A capital sovereign bond will work. It will divert a lot of money away from the markets but it will work.
The key would be to encourage expats to buy, a big ask but achievable. Everyone keeps thinking we need
lets say £3bn immediately it this is not so. BD can finance it internally and from my perspective should do so.

Some members here really are trying too hard to malign JI. They want to reinstate Pakistan!!!! Hilarious idiocy.

The true irony is BAL kaffirs are turning to Islamic finance when they hate everything about Islam.

A capital sovereign bond will work. It will divert a lot of money away from the markets but it will work.
The key would be to encourage expats to buy, a big ask but achievable. Everyone keeps thinking we need
lets say £3bn immediately it this is not so. BD can finance it internally and from my perspective should do so.

Some members here really are trying too hard to malign JI. They want to reinstate Pakistan!!!! Hilarious idiocy.

To call all people in the biggest political party in Bangladesh "Kaffirs" (infidels) is very dangerous as in Islam it is known that if someone calls another person a Kafir (infidel) one of them is in fact a disbeliever, i.e. if you falsely call someone a non-Muslim your Islam is nullified.

Be careful my friend that is my humble advice.

Seeing what sort of foul-mouthed extremist you are, I have no option but to place you under ignore.

Bye.

@Everyone else, I don't support the Awami League but to call them Kaffirs is dangerous and in the eyes of extremists, Jamatis and other fanatics "legitimizes" violence against them, and in another thread I have reasoned with another mainstream Bangladeshi that the death of Jamati activists (if they were not involved in murder) should not be celebrated.

To call all people in the biggest political party in Bangladesh "Kaffirs" (infidels) is very dangerous as in Islam it is known that if someone calls another person a Kafir (infidel) one of them is in fact a disbeliever, i.e. if you falsely call someone a non-Muslim your Islam is nullified.

Be careful my friend that is my humble advice.

Seeing what sort of foul-mouthed extremist you are, I have no option but to place you under ignore.

Bye.

@Everyone else, I don't support the Awami League but to call them Kaffirs is dangerous and in the eyes of extremists, Jamatis and other fanatics "legitimizes" violence against them, and in another thread I have reasoned with another mainstream Bangladeshi that the death of Jamati activists (if they were not involved in murder) should not be celebrated.

I am mortified that I have been put in your ignore list..... Say it ain't so..... I am really hurt.

BAL are kaffirs in my opinion and if I am wrong then so be it. I consider them to stand directly against the interest of BD as a sovereign Muslim entity. they are not the biggest political party BNP is. You see things in black and white stick around the forum and read what people say you will pick subtleties of BD polity. BD did not begin in 1971 some of us here see our nations history from the golden dawn of the Delhi sultanate as a sovereign Muslim entity and is not hung up with hindutva prescribed BAL propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and form opinion about the future based on the full history of our nation and it's struggle.

Someone says you can not read bangla, if that is the case please learn it, read history and understand its people which will give you a good breadth of understanding which along with your secular western perspective with facilate a well rounded position.

Back
Top Bottom