What's new

Islamabad, the best city I've seen in South Asia-Yoginder Sikand(an Indian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question sir..... why? why, must we bring India into everything? Islamabad is a beautiful city, sure... but comments like that are an invitation to trolls.

Read DelhiDareDevil's previous comments & see why I posted that.

It was 15.70%, looks like it got changed.

Will try to find Pakistan employment rate among different states.

...... read it and weep ......

Thats because a city with a smaller population and governmental institutions will be having government offices, army offices, head offices few IT parks and other institutions which usually hire only the educated lot.

Anyway wiki and other sources usually dont take the statistics of the jobs at the bottom of the ladder , and hence hypes up the actual reality. its just like saying the hyped up poverty posts people make on us due to sheer ignorance. Anyway just leave this statistics game and just enjoy what the travelogue has said and move on.

Anyway, this is useless, Pakistan does not even have a census, lisiting employment rate within Pakistan.

Im off, according to Forbes, the city with the lowest unemployment in the world is in Madison USA with 2.6% and you reckon Islamabad unemployment rate is 2% LOL, obviously a Pak changed Wikipedia around, as soon as I posted the link.

- Forbes.com

No point arguing the topic, to the person who changed the number, 2% was a little to unrealistic. lol

Muhahahaha, you guys can change wiki, but you can't change the source from where the original info was taken:

DEMOGRAPHICS « Welcome to Islamabad the Capital!

"The labor force of Islamabad is 185,213 and the unemployment rate is 15.70%."

That's not the source the original info was taken from:

The labor force of Islamabad is 185,213[48] and the unemployment rate is 2%.[49]

49. ^ Population Census Organization, Govt. of Pakistan. "UN-EMPLOYMENT RATES"

Don't believe me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamabad#cite_note-48

Go jump off a bridge. How can you even live with yourself for lying so much:cheers:

Muhahahaha, you guys can change wiki, but you can't change the source from where the original info was taken:

DEMOGRAPHICS « Welcome to Islamabad the Capital!

"The labor force of Islamabad is 185,213 and the unemployment rate is 15.70%."

HAHAHAHA

Bilal or someone OBVIOUSLY CHANGED THE STATS On WIKI THE sly guy, cant never be 2%.

TROLL

It was 15.70% just like I said, until 2 mins later after I posted the link, someone changed wiki. Also anyone who thinks a city in Asia can have a uneployment rate of 2% is obviously deluded.

HAHAHAHA

Bilal or someone OBVIOUSLY CHANGED THE STATS On WIKI THE sly guy, cant never be 2%.

TROLL

It was 15.70% just like I said, until 2 mins later after I posted the link, someone changed wiki. Also anyone who thinks a city in Asia can have a uneployment rate of 2% is obviously deluded.

I think you're being delusional. You have a great sense of imagination.

That's not the source the original info was taken from:

Don't believe me?

Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go jump off a bridge. How can you even live with yourself for lying so much:cheers:

That link does not work, you wiki changer.

2% unemployment rate, serious mate, you could of changed it to 6%, would be more realistic, anyway Im out. As this is turning to a troll thread, with people like you saying India have dirty cities, when no Indians said that about Pakistan.

Not worthwhile for me you are.

It's a pdf and it's not opening here.

BTW, Here's the articles's wiki edit history:

Editing Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2% vs 32% !!!

:rofl:

obviously someone is being pretty naughty ;)

Thank you dude, I hardly lose debates, otherwise I walk out early if im wrong..

But the sad fact, Bilal changed wiki to have a go at me is dissapointing, he should recieve a infraction for manipulating stats for his own sake.

Thanks bro, for helping me to expose Bilal and now everyone on this site reading this now will know. :tup:

Comeon Bilal, why 2%? No city in the world is 2% umeployment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom