What's new

Islamabad on red alert after intelligence warns of attack on PAF HQ

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: The Federal Capital is on red alert following intelligence reports of a possible terrorist attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Headquarters.

Security personell from the PAF, Pakistan Navy and Islamabad police launced a joint search operation in Margalla Hills detaining several suspects.

Heads of all police stations were also directed to maintain high vigilance in their respective areas. Houses, workshops, markets, under construction buildings, and residential areas were also searched.

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Operations, Dr Rizwan told Geo News that certain intelligence alerts including a warning regarding a possible terrorist attack on PAF Headquarters prompted these special security measures.

“This thick security blanket has been laid over Islamabad to head off any untoward incident ahead of Eid-ul-Fitr,” he added.

Islamabad on red alert after intelligence warns of attack on PAF HQ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

good at least they awake i am waiting for that damn new anti terror force and federal body of anti terror wish i join one of them .

PAF HQ of all places ..... hope the security does better this time.....

I wonder why Pakistani military aviation has become the favorite punching bag for the Pakistani militants..

The basic problem is that the Taliban have a target-rich environment with many choices to attack according to their own plans. Our problem is the opposite in that we do not have concentrated targets to attack to damage the Taliban.

PAF is playing vital role in striking the terrorist den, that's the reason they want to hit airbase. Because they now answer for any air strike, in ground troops they show resistance .

Our Armed forces are ready to face any challenges Alhamdulillah ....:pakistan:

PAF is playing vital role in striking the terrorist den, that's the reason they want to hit airbase. Because they now answer for any air strike, in ground troops they show resistance .

I think both navy and airforce are soft targets although they are not really involved in anti terror op that much..compared to PA.

This article is over a week old and has been already posted.

I wonder why Pakistani military aviation has become the favorite punching bag for the Pakistani militants..

Because they have been pounding hard on the sponsored militants.

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Capital is on red alert following intelligence reports of a possible terrorist attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Headquarters.

Security personell from the PAF, Pakistan Navy and Islamabad police launced a joint search operation in Margalla Hills detaining several suspects.

Heads of all police stations were also directed to maintain high vigilance in their respective areas. Houses, workshops, markets, under construction buildings, and residential areas were also searched.

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Operations, Dr Rizwan told Geo News that certain intelligence alerts including a warning regarding a possible terrorist attack on PAF Headquarters prompted these special security measures.

“This thick security blanket has been laid over Islamabad to head off any untoward incident ahead of Eid-ul-Fitr,” he added.

Islamabad on red alert after intelligence warns of attack on PAF HQ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

This news was posted by Geo six days ago and many threads are already running. I fail to understand why Indians are too excited about this stuff ...

The basic problem is that the Taliban have a target-rich environment with many choices to attack according to their own plans. Our problem is the opposite in that we do not have concentrated targets to attack to damage the Taliban.

this is called insurgency

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom