What's new

Islamabad nudges UN veto club on Kashmir

Silence of UN means ,,,no interest. They already issued statement. Resolve through UN resolution passed in the past. It means referendum .....And India will remain wants to keep Kashmiri people
I m sorry!! No mention of resolution.
And dont offer urself for ridicule by bringing up resolutions. Plz read the original doc of the resolution, I would have posted the original doc myself, but I m done with spoon feeding.
And to bust your bubble, even china your all weather friend hasn't said a word.

Where are they now? Wherever the roamed, they killed and converted, i.e. your ancestors. So where are they now? Always the 1000 year rule card aye? You speak as if your ancestors were left completely unharmed. We remained defiant till the end, while you gave sway and let them have their way with you. :rofl:

Don't turn a blind eye from your history you were so keen on how you'd destroy everything and I just reminded you about your glorious history slaves to Aryans ,slaves to Muslims, slaves to British.

Again this crap.. How many times do we need to say, that the Muslim invaders never ruled more than 70% of India at any point of time..?? And how many times do we need to say that, while Hindus in India have resisited the Islam thrusted upon them for a thousand years like men.. But some got converted to the religion of invaders who were plundering and raping in the name of religion, just to save their filthy life by calling themselves as proud of that.. And we all know where these people are geographically located now.. Do you want the co ordinates??

So your argument is based on 70% lol. Can you name a race that has not ruled over your country?

You are so keep about your religion being so pure you should probably thank the Britishers because they are the ones who actually stopped the SATI culture in Hinduism.

So your argument is based on 70% lol. Can you name a race that has not ruled over your country?

You are so keep about your religion being so pure you should probably thank the Britishers because they are the ones who actually stopped the SATI culture in Hinduism.
Nothing much to rebut here..

So pakistan again ran to UN, crying ? :omghaha::omghaha:

And what is P5, as 4 of its countries are already in india's pocket. Namely, USA, UK, France, and Russia.

Left is china, about which we dont bother, By the way even they have lot of at stakes in india, so i dont think even they will throw any crums to pakistani delegates. Even if they do, does not make any sense given the rest 4 are going to veto anything against india. So this is a dead end for pakistan, but they never learn and always run to UN, lol poor chaps. :laughcry:

P-5 - "Do whatever is needed to curb Afghan Taliban and Al Qaeda and hand over UNSC 1267 sanctioned terrorists to UN to face justice.And please close the terror factories to curb terrorism all across world.Thank You."
Awesome reply bro.... Loved it....:cheers:

This was done only by keeping the upcoming elections in Pak OCCUPIED Kashmir...

Back
Top Bottom