What's new

Islamabad Metro Bus, Lahore Metro Bus Criticism

You failed to answer my question why KP development budget left unused? Isn't it incompetency at its peak?

As I stated patwari, lodge an information request with KPK government and through Right to Information Act, you will be given all the details.

As far as KP Investment is concern, sorry to burst your bubble here is a latest eye opener for blind followers.

65% of investors leave KPK amid deterorating law and order
65% of investors leave KPK amid deterorating law and order

Wow! Patwari quotes ONE article from Express Urdu newspaper and that entire article is based on whatever Express asked ONE guy who did 'property business' (hardly an 'investor') about his OPINION. You can do better patwari, find something more solid. Stories like these are planted dime-a-dozen in the Urdu press, if you don't know that, you must not know how print media in Pakistan works. Patwari trying VERY HARD to distract the discussion away from Metro Bus criticism to KPK question hour.

In second part where does it say corruption or kick backs by any PMLN minister? This is how things work in Pakistan, even there is a ongoing case in SC against IK for corruption related to the money of overseas Pakistani's and IK lawyer is hiding for cover. Are you aware of that? Bottom line is people are happy with these projects, if you are not, nobody gives a shiat,

So that's how the patwari worldview works, 'this is how things work in Pakistan so let it go'. Federal Minister's brother's company given contract to do horticulture work regarding the Islamabad-Rawalpindi Metro Bus after thousands of trees were ripped out for the construction WITHOUT consultations with the local community, businesses or assessing environmental impact.

And the best the patwari can do, is retort back about some unknown case against Imran Khan regarding which the patwari is soo lazy, he cannot even post a link here and expects us to take his words at face value.

Alas! Once a patwari, always a patwari.

What is the cost per KM for this project

The cost for Lahore Metro Bus Project was around $11mil/Km

The cost for Islamabad Metro Bus Project is around $19mil/Km

If anyone has different figures, please feel free to correct me.

You are a tyoical racist , anti punjabi kid.

By the way , I m not from Punjab. I am from sind. All provinces are getting their equal share through finance commission , Punjab is not getting any extra money.

Read my comment again you idiot. It clearly says 'Punjabi politicians', it doesn't suggest you are Punjabi or that I am against you simply because you are Punjabi. Now you say you are from Sindh, but you cannot even spell it correctly and the biggest question mark on someone claiming to be from Sindh is when they make silly statements like 'Punjab is not getting any extra money'.

As for Finance Commission known in Pakistan as NFC Award (National Finance Commission), it seems to me you are living in an alternate reality, because clearly all other provinces are up in arms against Punjab since Patwari League took over

NFC award may be extended for one year - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

NFC Award: Centre short-changes provinces on revenue - The Express Tribune

Now, wake up and smell the coffee patwari.

Metres are completed by Punjab gov. Secondly Karachi is the biggest center of revenue collection, not revenue generation due to sea port and presence of head quarter of most companies in Karachi.
But difficult to understand for immature kids like you.

Patwari trying to justify why money should go to Punjab while claiming he is from Sindh.

Bait a jani, fart else where. The siraki cities of Punjab are much much better than interior sindh,Baluchistan and kpk. Go and visit the Multan, bahawalpur, rahim yaar khan, etc. Poverty is one thing , but better infrastructure in Punjab cities is evident even to blind.

Patwari must be living in an alternate reality because the Siraiki belt of Punjab that I have seen, is dirt poor and destitute. Saying Punjab has better infrastructure doesn't mean anything unless you can justify the amount of money spent in Punjab at the cost of other provinces.

Ever meet a Bangladeshi? The first question they will ask you after you tell them you are from Pakistan, is whether you are a Punjabi.. that will determine the rest of the interaction (Hint: Won't go well if you are a Punjabi). Now go figure patwari..

As I stated patwari, lodge an information request with KPK government and through Right to Information Act, you will be given all the details.

Wow! Patwari quotes ONE article from Express Urdu newspaper and that entire article is based on whatever Express asked ONE guy who did 'property business' (hardly an 'investor') about his OPINION. You can do better patwari, find something more solid. Stories like these are planted dime-a-dozen in the Urdu press, if you don't know that, you must not know how print media in Pakistan works. Patwari trying VERY HARD to distract the discussion away from Metro Bus criticism to KPK question hour.

So that's how the patwari worldview works, 'this is how things work in Pakistan so let it go'. Federal Minister's brother's company given contract to do horticulture work regarding the Islamabad-Rawalpindi Metro Bus after thousands of trees were ripped out for the construction WITHOUT consultations with the local community, businesses or assessing environmental impact.

And the best the patwari can do, is retort back about some unknown case against Imran Khan regarding which the patwari is soo lazy, he cannot even post a link here and expects us to take his words at face value.

The cost for Lahore Metro Bus Project was around $11mil/Km

The cost for Islamabad Metro Bus Project is around $19mil/Km

If anyone has different figures, please feel free to correct me.

Read my comment again you idiot. It clearly says 'Punjabi politicians', it doesn't suggest you are Punjabi or that I am against you simply because you are Punjabi. Now you say you are from Sindh, but you cannot even spell it correctly and the biggest question mark on someone claiming to be from Sindh is when they make silly statements like 'Punjab is not getting any extra money'.

As for Finance Commission known in Pakistan as NFC Award (National Finance Commission), it seems to me you are living in an alternate reality, because clearly all other provinces are up in arms against Punjab since Patwari League took over

NFC award may be extended for one year - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

NFC Award: Centre short-changes provinces on revenue - The Express Tribune

Now, wake up and smell the coffee patwari.

Patwari trying to justify why money should go to Punjab while claiming he is from Sindh.

Patwari must be living in an alternate reality because the Siraiki belt of Punjab that I have seen, is dirt poor and destitute. Saying Punjab has better infrastructure doesn't mean anything unless you can justify the amount of money spent in Punjab at the cost of other provinces.

Ever meet a Bangladeshi? The first question they will ask you after you tell them you are from Pakistan, is whether you are a Punjabi.. that will determine the rest of the interaction (Hint: Won't go well if you are a Punjabi). Now go figure patwari..

11 mil per km :o:
&19 km per km :o::o:
Yeah bahut bada scam hua hai bhai

11 mil per km :o:
&19 km per km :o::o: Yeah bahut bada scam hua hai bhai

Lol yup! Tell that to Nawaz Sharif lover patwaris, they cannot seem to wrap their minds around the type of scams happening in this government. They are afflicted with cognitive dissonance. But sadly they will curse you for being Indian.. so don't take it personally.

@Ranasikander @Death Adder and others..

• Ahmedabad, India $3 million/km
  • Dalian, China $4.5m/km
  • Guangzhou, China $6.5m/km
  • Istanbul, Turkey $10m/km
  • Bogota, Columbia (new phase) $13.3m/km
  • Lima, Peru $10m/km
  • Los Angeles, USA $ 14.4m/km
Given lower labour costs in Pakistan and averaging the above figures, a fair estimate for infrastructure costs should be approximately $5-7m/km.

Therefore, at $11m/km, the Lahore Metrobus cost wise is substantially higher than the benchmark.

@SHAMK9 Now I know why Amritsar city authorities visited Lahore BRT...They too wanted to make a fortune out of it,it seems.

First of all stop getting personal with me stop calling me with names, you have right to show your frustration on IK, who gave you guys nothing except humiliation and jealousy. :D

Why would i request information from KPK Govt when every thing is available and i am asking why they not fully utilizing development budget? Well answer is they are incompetent, your beloved government did not even constructed a single new hospital, school, university, medical college, parks, good transport with own development budget but they are after Punjab projects. It's you who brought KPK matters into discussion and blamed everything on Punjab, most probably influenced by naswari nationalism. I appreciate your concern regarding trees and contracts you should go to courts here you are only making mockery of yourself.

Sorry i am not some youthia or graduate of PTI school of lies, here is the proof of IK corruption case with the money of overseas Pakistani's, PTI lawyer is making stupid excuses. Lastly this case filed by non other then IK own ex colleague Akbar Babar.
11350449_863418643751259_4525754673381382938_n.jpg

Watch this
Awaam (Samandar Paar Pakistanio Ke 2 Lakh Dollars Kis Ne “Paar” Kiye ??) – 19th May 2015

Don't bother replying me unless you have something solid.

Lol yup! Tell that to Nawaz Sharif lover patwaris, they cannot seem to wrap their minds around the type of scams happening in this government. They are afflicted with cognitive dissonance. But sadly they will curse you for being Indian.. so don't take it personally.

@Ranasikander @Death Adder and others..

We see things on ground realities, there is huge difference between two cities and demographies Lahore and Islamabad/Pindi, its totally senseless to assume that cost would be same for both cities but such things expected from certain group of people. Unless some one prove it as a scam in courts, its most transparent mega project in history of Pakistan.

As for as your cost rant is concern, why don't you build it in Peshawar in less cost? Here is the truth (Isb metro completed in Rs 60 Billion) Cost escalation due to economic terrorism in Islamabad by PTI.

KP plans Peshawar Metro at much higher cost than Pindi
ISLAMABAD: Contrary to the claims of Chairman PTI Imran Khan who says Rawalpindi / Islamabad Metro can be built with just Rs4 billion, the PTI-led KP government has prepared a pre-feasibility study for constructing a metro bus in Peshawar at an astounding cost of Rs51.67 billion.
KP plans Peshawar Metro at much higher cost than Pindi - thenews.com.pk

God knows why we have to bring politics into everything.

I am a Rawalpindi resident, i am from middle class and yes i often use public transport. Yes this metro bus service will be a big relief for me but will it improve my life considerably, the answer will be no.

I have two daughters while both of them are still young and not going to school but in a year or so i'll have to enroll my elder daughter to a school. As a father i will do my best to provide her with a good education and will sacrifice a bit to get her into a good school. It will certainly put constraints on my household budget, that this Rs. 50 Billion Metro will not considerably provide relief to.

Now the reason i will be spending so much on my daughter's education is because the government school systems suck!

Last year the Education Development budget of PUNJAB was a whopping RS. 44 Billion, this is the same Punjab that has a population of 10 Crore and is spending Rs. 20 Billion on this Metro. If the education was given the same priority, and we had an excellent public school system don't you think that would have improved the life of a common man like me.

Same goes for the health.

The logic that Punjab has 8 times more colleges or universities than KPK is as flawed as an Indian boasting every 10th doctor in the world is an Indian, because while it might be true that every 10th doctor on the globe is an Indian so is the fact that every 4th or 5th sick person is also an Indian. Look at the population of the province for God's sake. We are 10 Crore and this project is serving what 135k, and seriously you don't see any flaw in it.

@SHAMK9 Now I know why Amritsar city authorities visited Lahore BRT...They too wanted to make a fortune out of it,it seems.
Get off my di*k please, I simply posted to show how childish you were acting. What Amritsar does is your problem, not mine.

I simply posted to show how childish you were acting. What Amritsar does is your problem, not mine.

And you know why I mentioned your metro rail project there.Now f*** off.

First of all stop getting personal with me stop calling me with names, you have right to show your frustration on IK, who gave you guys nothing except humiliation and jealousy. :D

Why would i request information from KPK Govt when every thing is available and i am asking why they not fully utilizing development budget? Well answer is they are incompetent, your beloved government did not even constructed a single new hospital, school, university, medical college, parks, good transport with own development budget but they are after Punjab projects. It's you who brought KPK matters into discussion and blamed everything on Punjab, most probably influenced by naswari nationalism. I appreciate your concern regarding trees and contracts you should go to courts here you are only making mockery of yourself.

Sorry i am not some youthia or graduate of PTI school of lies, here is the proof of IK corruption case with the money of overseas Pakistani's, PTI lawyer is making stupid excuses. Lastly this case filed by non other then IK own ex colleague Akbar Babar.
11350449_863418643751259_4525754673381382938_n.jpg

Watch this
Awaam (Samandar Paar Pakistanio Ke 2 Lakh Dollars Kis Ne “Paar” Kiye ??) – 19th May 2015

Don't bother replying me unless you have something solid.

We see things on ground realities, there is huge difference between two cities and demographies Lahore and Islamabad/Pindi, its totally senseless to assume that cost would be same for both cities but such things expected from certain group of people. Unless some one prove it as a scam in courts, its most transparent mega project in history of Pakistan.

As for as your cost rant is concern, why don't you build it in Peshawar in less cost? Here is the truth (Isb metro completed in Rs 60 Billion) Cost escalation due to economic terrorism in Islamabad by PTI.

KP plans Peshawar Metro at much higher cost than Pindi
ISLAMABAD: Contrary to the claims of Chairman PTI Imran Khan who says Rawalpindi / Islamabad Metro can be built with just Rs4 billion, the PTI-led KP government has prepared a pre-feasibility study for constructing a metro bus in Peshawar at an astounding cost of Rs51.67 billion.
KP plans Peshawar Metro at much higher cost than Pindi - thenews.com.pk

how cost of pindi metro shoots up due to dharna kindly elaborate it ?? and lahore metro bus project is having huge amount of Jangla on ground level from gajumata till muslim town then from data sahib to shahdra there is only jangla on the track while in pindi metro bus project it doesnt have that much jangla around it how come it ended up in 60 billion while lahore one in 30 billion according to PML N .. nothing super duper technology used in this metro bus system only imported buses and a dedicated lane with a fly over .

questioning is a good thing if you dont side tracked by likes of Rauf Klasra and that Bhutti guy on ARY. I trust SS saying Metro project costed $400 million, not some nathu khrea on ARY telling me cost overran by 1 billion Dollars.
Didnt you hear how the prices rose as compared to what was projected...it is normal prices rise but that difference was amazing for everyone :pop:

and if i am not wrong when lahore metro was made dollar was on 110 and petrol prices were also 100+ so how much damage dharna did to metro bus lol if metro bus project cost increases that much then uptil now due to dharna pakistan would have been bankrupted :lol:

Kashif Abbasi did told that Benazir hospital ventilators are not working
what about this which is few km away from that hospital??

Rawalpindi institute of Urology under construction

Render

10653509_10152633638587397_7823203463510540685_n.jpg

10343679_10152633640557397_4148103218247560388_n.jpg

11062033_10152633646672397_6442697033709866382_n.jpg

10406862_10152633660017397_2855842559563020604_n.jpg

11066634_10152633661252397_6542827233705762078_n.jpg

well here are Tenders of Benazir Hospital opened in Feb 2015 and Dec 2015 the building will be upgraded too soon
24display_20150211090105-png.227345

Benazir hospital to be renovated

Quote:
RAWALPINDI: The Punjab government will soon release Rs98.7 million for the refurbishment of 65-year-old building of Benazir Bhutto Hospital (BBH).

Talking to Dawn, BBH Medical Superintendent Dr Asif Qadir Mir said the renovation work was likely to start this month.

He said the amount would be released under annual development programme of the provincial government.

According to the plan, the ceiling, walls and washrooms of medical and surgical wards will be refurbished and outpatient department will be extended to create more space for the patients.

The MS said the building, constructed in late 1950s, needed to be renovated to provide healthy environment to the patients. He said no major renovation had been done since its construction.

He said that the work on reconstruction of emergency department was in progress at a cost of Rs60 million.

He said that mostly 1,400 patients daily visited emergency department and over 1,500 came to OPD of the hospital.

Benazir hospital to be renovated - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the medicines companies he will only prescribe the medicine from which he will get the commission from have you never seen Medical Stores right next to Doctors Clinic???

Doctors are the one getting commissions from the Labs which do various test the Doctor prescribe you to have some test from the XYZ lab and give him the reports as the X-rays and other machines of the Hospitals are not working properly....

even you can see many Labs right next to or few KM away from every Gov Hospitals and who we blame we blame Gov
This is good stuff...BUT iska metro bus say kiya taluk? :unsure:

Make a separate thread for this good news!

Back
Top Bottom