What's new

Islamabad is desperate for indian support in its civil war against the Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is the 2nd biggest bullshit ever heard. Why would Pakistan ask help against terrorists from those who are supporting them? They have never even mentioned any request for indian help. Goodness gracious, this is some attrocious journalism.

Additionally, I have something to say to other Pakistanis. When indians say that stable Pakistan is in India's interests, what you just heard is the first biggest bullshit ever. No, a stable Pakistan is not in india's interests.

an article this poorly written and which is all over the place does not deserve a reply. What's astonishing is the poster's hate and rage for Pakistan for posting an article written way back in April of this year and posting it today after having stumbled upon it. way to go hater.:tup:

an article this poorly written and which is all over the place does not deserve a reply. What's astonishing is the poster's hate and rage for Pakistan for posting an article written way back in April of this year and posting it today after having stumbled upon it. way to go hater.:tup:
Yeah yeah westren media was saying a lot of things those days,i.e Pakistan will break up,Taliban will take over,nukes will fall:blah::blah:
But really only swat operation closed thier ****** mouth for good.

@thread strater Next time find a better and current anti Pakistan content:argh::sick:.

The article here is old. this was before the success of the swat operation. Things did really look pretty gloomy for pakistan back then. The situation has changed since april.

Yeah yeah westren media was saying a lot of things those days,i.e Pakistan will break up,Taliban will take over,nukes will fall:blah::blah:
But really only swat operation closed thier ****** mouth for good.

@thread strater Next time find a better and current anti Pakistan content:argh::sick:.
I agree!Even during operation western media was barking but after it was finished they stopped barking.

A bs stupid unreal thread this writter is on some serious drugs or has some metal issues ! plzz delete it mods furthermore, Isb / Pakistan is not desperate for anyones help we never have nor will we ever will so to the haters get it through your dumb heads and stay out of our business.

this writer after some joints in is high came up with this to get some cheap publicity here u go i will publicise you and your article as "stupid & most bigest bs cow dungg i hv evr heard in my life ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom