What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Oh btw there are news items saying he has disappeared to some unknown location.

From illegal daughter to 35
Nobody is perfect in the world. But still he is better. He did sacrifice england because he loves Pakistan, And his contribution towards humanity is undeniable. At Least he has done something for Pakistan even i don't agree his mentality as he bends towards extremist elements as nawaz sharif & his team does.

Nobody is perfect in the world. But still he is better. He did sacrifice england because he loves Pakistan, And his contribution towards humanity is undeniable. At Least he has done something for Pakistan even i don't agree his mentality as he bends towards extremist elements as nawaz sharif & his team does.
I mean perfection and stupidity are two different things. He's called Mr. U-turn for no reason.

And then people say let Democracy nourish on it's own. If PMLN is doing things wrong then prove it to the public if you have lost hope in judiciary, and wait for the next election, but as he doesn't have any credibility in serious factions of the country so his only way out is destabilization. A patriot won't destabilize the country at this point but seems like his strings are also controlled from outside of Pakistan or he is just plain idiot.

(Disclaimer: Before you call for your B52 bombers on me, i am not nooni, neither do I have any alliance with India, nor am in love with "Bhutto Zinda Hay", and will stay miles away from PTI who paid Rs-35 Lac or more to each representative in their 1st and 2nd elections to become visible in political arena of Pakistan, which literally translates into Billions of dollars if you consider all their seats throughout Pakistan)

As per Dr. Shahid Masood, operation "dhabbar dhoos" has just begun. :lol:

What has illegal daughter to do with illegal money?

:lol: everyone knows who was the umpire Imran Khan begging every evening.
pt%2B27%2Bsept%2B2011-764637.jpg

Looks like Imran Khan is more worried about his own arrest than the cannon fodder i.e. Political workers
https://jang.com.pk/latest/203567-government-cannot-be-run-if-i-am-arrested-imran-khan
This Chu*** thinks that he is the Tayyep Erdgan
203567_details.png

Investigation honay dain gay to baat chalay ge na!

No senior leader to be arrested, the crackdown to be limited against the dharna participants.
203569_details.png
Investitagition should be done by a powerful team started from limited people. Pmln wanted to involved the 100,000 people so that no result will come in a decade .that is why SC said it a toothless commison .

I mean perfection and stupidity are two different things. He's called Mr. U-turn for no reason.
What i feel is that he was given name by opponents due to politics and we know our history of politics. i.e Saad rafique was begging to haroon ur rasheed as he wanted to join PTI , but after his issues settled with PMLN, he again became part of PMLN . This is Politics & this how it goes....
We can't judge man as his name was given by opponents . See the history. Good & odds. etc..

Investitagition should be done by a powerful team started from limited people. Pmln wanted to involved the 100,000 people so that no result will come in a decade .that is why SC said it a toothless commison .
There are only 400 people named in Panama leaks with three of PTI. So i don't know why PTI is running away from investigation of 400 which also includes NS and family as well?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom