What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Brother,

that is the problem, because u cant ask same question from IK about KPK, which he raised in Punjab.

but i not supporting NS or any one else, but it not the way , that a person not accept any court, asking people to shut down capital of Pakistan, and the same person also in government of one province

Sir I am a neutral person and I'm free to have views about anything that I think is wrong. If there has been a crackdown in KPK that is also wrong. People should be allowed to protest. As far as courts are concerned we all know how credible the Pakistani judiciary is. In the last government Gillani was sent home because of a letter by this judiciary. Now when an international corruption scandal has emerged why has judiciary gone dumb? This sort of biased attitude of institutions hurts their own credibility. What do you do when all institutions are biased? I think if its a democracy you should be able to protest but after what happened last night the government won't let a peaceful protest happen and they have put the state on a collision course with civilians.

after juma prayer there will be movement.people should not forget that molvis are also in equations.and btw india have stepped up there firing on the border.
unfortunately wrong kind of molvis are in the equation the ones who dont stay in mosques and prefer violence instead of prayers

Why PTI are always calling upon Raheel to do something? Even this lady was bragging at the fact that her father is Fouji.

"Mein Fouji ki beti hoon aur fouj ki taraf se bata rahi hoon ke app bhukto ghe."

wth? Tum PTI ki taraf se hoo ya army? There is patern here looking at the fact that defence.pk is pro PTI and Army. And these same hypocrites call Nawaz establishment men.

"Silence is the best reply to a fool"

Sir I am a neutral person and I'm free to have views about anything that I think is wrong. If there has been a crackdown in KPK that is also wrong. People should be allowed to protest. As far as courts are concerned we all know how credible the Pakistani judiciary is. In the last government Gillani was sent home because of a letter by this judiciary. Now when an international corruption scandal has emerged why has judiciary gone dumb? This sort of biased attitude of institutions hurts their own credibility. What do you do when all institutions are biased? I think if its a democracy you should be able to protest but after what happened last night the government won't let a peaceful protest happen and they have put the state on a collision course with civilians.
brother,

i was supporter and voter of PTI, and my name is also in the worker list till today, but its not that mean, that PTI allowed to lock down the capital of a Atomic power.

After lathi charge :D

14606534_1149624841792272_8124668707621744307_n.jpg

After Nawaz Sharif Jamhooriat :D

Moeed Pirzada
Interesting! Every time when Nawaz Regime flouts all norms of law, courts, human right organisations & 'liberals' remain silent, Interests?
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight
Mamnoon Hussain Mode

Police baton charge, tear gas PTI, AML workers in Rawalpindi
Committe-Chouck-Phadda-1500-RWP-Vo-28-10-640x480.jpg

RAWALPINDI: As Awami Muslim League (AML) chief, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, went into hiding to avert his arrest, heavy contingents of police cracked down on supporters of PTI and AML at Rawalpindi’s Committee Chowk on Friday.

According to our correspondent, a large number of political activists, violating Section-144, gathered at the Committee Chowk on Sheikh Rashid Ahmed’s call; however, riot police fired tear-gas shells and baton charged the workers who pelted the law-enforcers with stones.

The police continued to chase political activists into streets. The police surge was led by DPO Rawalpindi.

The intense shelling fainted several workers as aerial firing as going on, turning the area into battle ground.

Islamabad police have almost sealed Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Earlier today, tension gripped Rawalpindi where arrest warrants for Khan’s ally, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, were issued. He had announced to hold a news conference at all cost today at 2:00, calling upon workers to violate the Section 144 in his support.

Sheikh Rashid’s Lal Haveli was seiged with containers. – Samaa
http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/10/police-baton-charge-tear-gas-pti-aml-workers-in-rawalpindi/
#Thuglife
14695422_1259574300731706_2679961867843156_n.png.jpg

@django @Moonlight @Chauvinist @The Sandman

Your PM will be the first person to get punishment!
I do not mind if MY PM is PROVEN Guilty.
Also the bullies of PTI should also be punished for their corruption as well.
PTI IS NEVER and NO MORE A CLEAN PARTY. Full of sh!t.

Nawaz and aley Nawaz?

You cannot impose 144 before a law and order situation on mere assumptions

If PROVEN Guilty.
Also the bullies of PTI should also be punished for their corruption as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom