What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

That's entirely not true. It's been two years last dharna happened and the government had pretty much of time to arrest and sentence the culprits in court. Heck there are even arrest orders issued for both Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri yet no police response from the government. It only shows how politicized the alleged attack was. If it was real attack both culprits would have been in jail for treason

Sir, both you and I and the readers know everything is a lie in politics and everything is the truth, depending on which side you are on. I am quoting the BBC and other Western media outlets. So again, please do tell me the goals of this new episode so even I can understand what he wishes to accomplish here as there is nothing out of it for him, but suffering of the poor. Thanks

First they can't focus on anything except their individual interests because all of them are thugs or thieves and corrupt to the core (I mean if test their DNA it would be corruption only).

Second electoral process in Pakistan was never transparent ........... the results changed drastically at the very last moment. So whosoever gets elected he may not have the majority vote to get him elected but the manipulation of the results and electoral system.

Sir, So shouldn't all the parties sit down and discuss this and come up with a solution? I don't recall ever reading that there was a resolution introduced as such? These headlines make it to the international media pretty quick now a days. Second, it seems like this is the history of Pakistan's political system right, which is still in its infancy due to constant and on-off military rule. So how does all this become a result of the people who have run your country for three years? Reading comments makes me feel like even Mr. Adam ate the Apple and was kicked out of Haven because of Mr. Sharif. Not sure common sense can explain so much of these comments as in politics there is 80% propaganda and 20% reality. But why have there not been efforts inside the parliament to fix the election code or process? Why the violence when there is a parliament and media to outlines this stuff (true stuff, not propaganda)? Thanks

but suffering of the poor. Thanks
The poor are already suffering. Let the corrupt government suffer for a while

But why have there not been efforts inside the parliament to fix the election code or process?
Because Nawaz Sharif has majority of seats in Parliament. He is practically God and no one can touch him therefore mass protest is needed to show him power of the people

Dont be surprised because PML-N is gonna do everything in his hand to stop and disrupt PTI its just the beginning they are gonna get very low. After all its democracy which they are protecting.

PMLN is full of idiots. Currently the are putting container so in short blockading Islamabad with another blockade o_O

So how does all this become a result of the people who have run your country for three years?

Three years only ....................... that is not the case by the way.

As long as these politicians will keep doing opposite of what they say in their election campaigns people of Pakistan would every time celebrate a martial law. And to be honest the gap between real political ambitions of the parties and wishes of the people of Pakistan is huge ............... it never really hurts the common people when a dictator oust these thugs ................... martial law means these thugs loose some ten or twelve years of corruption and money earned from corruption and resultant whining and cries to save a fake democracy.

My personal view is Pakistan needs four to five years of a ruthless dictator who can demolish these fake democrats and work on a system for real democracy to happen.

Why can't politicians in Pakistan, focus on gaining a majority of the vote bank through educating people (if they think they are right on everything).
Its all a matter of priorities and personal gains. what Pakistani politician in his right mind would risk educating his subjects and subsequently losing his personal little dynasty established through suppressing these folks in the first place. an educated populace is the biggest threat to this feudal democracy.

Sir, the governments aren't democratic. The people make them democratic.
First they can't focus on anything except their individual interests because all of them are thugs or thieves and corrupt to the core (I mean if test their DNA it would be corruption only).
Exactly. They are the reflections of their people, no more no less. Uneducated ,uncivilized population = Uneducated ,uncivilized rulers.

So again, please do tell me the goals of this new episode so even I can understand what he wishes to accomplish here as there is nothing out of it for him, but suffering of the poor.
He is a revolutionary and the tactics employed by revolutionaries either payoff big time or fail spectacularly. he's hell bent on getting rid of NS by any means. And who gives a damn about the poor anyways? we're just a pawn in the game of thrones.

What I meant was, if Army is succeeded in making govt. believe that Army is with them, even if they are not, govt will continue taking such steps that were taken last night. IK wants blunders that can only be expected if a person becomes over confident and behaves irrationally.

Yesterday night's over confident actions favored IK a lot from political stand point. This over confidence, which is in fact a false confidence of support (or remaining neutral) from Army led to blunders that are normally not expected from an experienced political party.

But does army /Gen Raheel Sharif want this impression to be given to the public..tht this crackdown is happening because of their support to the govt? Lets assume, for a sec tht theres no deal(although i have full faith now..in abolities of ch nisar and SS) but just lets assume it....and govt is successful in giving the impression tht look..army is now with us...and whatever we do..is with army's support? Doesnt it damage armys image in the public?

We dont know what happened in the meeting... BUT it can also, be a sequel to the same dawn story... Maybe govt deliberately wants to give the impression publicly and especially to imran khan, tht army is with govt and its with their support we are doing this..so tht he loses hope...so maybe govt wants to deliberately defame the army in public's eyes?

Tht is why...its sooo important tht army / Gen Raheel Sharif come clean abt it.. They should somehow clarify their position tht where do they stand? Do they really support this crackdown? Because if they remain silent now, then this will be taken as truth /fact tht army has struck a deal / NRO with govt and they are supporting this crackdown...which surely isnt good for army's public image... So maybe they should make Gen asim bajwa do a press conference, on any other subject, lets say zarb e azb, in context of quetta attack, or with regards to border skirmishes with india, and ofcourse then questions wil be asked, and then they should clarify their position..

Because if they have really struck a deal with govt or not..or even if only this impression of crack happening because of their support, persists, its really bad....for their own image...because today every channel will be speculating abt a deal / NRO between govt and army for sure.... Lets see..what do they care more, for? Deal/ NRO with govt,(if it has happened ) or their own public image?

Wait... It seems tht deal has really been struck... On Parvez Rasheed ans .rao Tehseen.. Because until a day ago, Gen Amjad Shoaib said on tv..tht i know for a fact, tht army has given 4 names to govt on dawn issue.., after corps comm conference.......He was sure abt it... But now, everyone in media saying, tht yesterday army gave 2 names...acc to fereeha idrees, two names are pervez rasheed, and rao tehseen... So obviously the other two have been spared by army, whoever they were...and ofcourse, PM Nawaz and his princess also been spared..

Too soon to demoralise . wait few days . i hv a gut feeling that few ministers is about to get arrested .

Till a day ago, Gen Amjad Shoaib on tv said tht army has given four names to govt..in dawn case...but now we hear there are 2 names... Parvez rasheed, and Rao Tehseen... fereeha idrees told this... So it seems..army really has struck a deal with govt.... They have spared the other two, and ofcourse the mastermind, PM and his daughter as well..

Last edited:
Exactly. They are the reflections of their people, no more no less. Uneducated ,uncivilized population = Uneducated ,uncivilized rulers.

You are quick to blame the people as if they were always afforded the opportunity to get educated and civilised?

Have you met the people themselves seen them struggling, getting humiliated and killed over and over again? No the vast majority of people have no say in all this fake drama of power .............. meet them understand their hardships and you would know how since start they have been turned into slaves of the problems created by these fake democrats.

These fake democrats and their equally useless offspring has to die for prosperity, development and welfare of the common people of Pakistan.

Hona kuch bhi nahi... PM Nawaz will still remain there at the end of day..and mock us... Army has found a new inspiration in mamnoon hussain to follow...and public will continue to suffer

Nawaz Sharif has hammered his own toe, if situation goes on like it is going right now and if the government takes a step further and arrest IK, Sheikh Rasheed etc ... believe me Nawaz Sharif and party won't know what really hit'em.

You are quick to blame the people as if they were always afforded the opportunity to get educated and civilised?

Have you met the people themselves seen them struggling, getting humiliated and killed over and over again? No the vast majority of people have no say in all this fake drama of power .............. meet them understand their hardships and you would know how since start they have been turned into slaves of the problems created by these fake democrats.

These fake democrats and their equally useless offspring has to die for prosperity, development and welfare of the common people of Pakistan.
Sir i am one of those people. so believe me when i say that the people do share the responsibility for their predicament. you will see the most superstitious, narrow minded, ridiculous conspiracy believing, weak minded people in our nation. why is that so? No one has forced ignorance in their brains? How hard is it to pick up a book and expand your horizons anyways? why don't our people have a will to search for the truth? i was raised in exactly the same environment with sectarian believes, misguided religious devotion , the whole works but that didn't affect me ..why? because i chose not to take stuff at the face value.. i searched for the truth of things instead of accepting them as they were. how hard is it for others to do the same...specially in this age where knowledge is available more easily than clean water.

No one has forced ignorance in their brains?

And neither anybody really tried to enlighten their brains.

How hard is it to pick up a book and expand your horizons anyways?

It is really hard when you are struggling to earn two times meal for your family. Believe it is hard. Some of us may be lucky but majority struggle even their generations are "Kohloo ka bail".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom