What's new

Islam to become Russia’s predominant religion by 2050?

These claims are bullshit.

Russia is an atheistic-agnostic society..and will remain so.

Islam has already achieved what no other force could achieve in human history. It has become the greatest socio-cultural political religious civilizational force the humanity has ever experienced.

What else is there to get?

It just needs to "sustain" itself now..as the primary threat comes from inside and now outside...

Jihad is coming soon in Russia....

Russian will kick *** of the "jihad" and send it back to where-ever it came from.

Stop trolling

These claims are bullshit.

Russia is an atheistic-agnostic society..and will remain so.

Islam has already achieved what no other force could achieve in human history. It has become the greatest socio-cultural political religious civilizational force the humanity has ever experienced.

What else is there to get?

It just needs to "sustain" itself now..as the primary threat comes from inside and now outside...

Russian will kick *** of the "jihad" and send it back to where-ever it came from.

Stop trolling

Just for your information:
A. There are more Christians than Muslims on Planet Earth
B. Number of the adherents of the Dharmic Religions is almost equal to the number of Muslims

In short stop rejoicing because the conquest failed to give desired results (if not convinced then look at middle east).

thanks to ISIS and Wahhabi groups and their brilliant footage in Syria and Iraq , Islam won't grow so much in western and eastern countries ...

In 2006 Russia population was 142,753 K
In 2014 - 143 666 K

So u can see there is even a little growth.

Currently Israel's population is 8,180 K, including 1,694 K Arabs = 20.7%.

The growth of Israeli population is about 2.02% a year, the growth of Arab population - 2.17% a year.

According to current trend in 2050 Arabs will be 21.8% of Israel's population instead of 20.7% today.

Cheers.
Alcoholism-plagued ethnic Russians are said to have European birthrates and African death rates. Their women have on average 1.4 children, and their men have a life expectancy of 60 years. In Moscow, ethnic Christian women have 1.1 child.

In contrast, Muslim women bear 2.3 children on average and have fewer abortions than their Russian counterparts. In Moscow, Tatar women have six children and Chechen and Ingush women have 10.

Islam is and will remain the same-
The followers and their sincerity change-

No one has or ever will have the authority to change the Book- thats the very basic belief as a Muslim- it cannot be changed even God has given us the guarantee of it himself- it has remained the same for centuries- unlike bible which has different versions-

Btw I am amazed by your example- some one doing a crime doesnt mean that the law has changed or will be changed to accomodate him- I dont know how you can say the Islam will change or has rapidly changed to represent unhonest greedy or terrorists as Muslims-

I hope you have mixed up Islam and the acts of Muslims otherwise your assumption is stupid-

You are living is this era thats why you think Al Qaida ISIS OBL has effected Islam or has forced it to change- Islam has faced similar fitnas since its existance and not even a word law or its principle has changed-

Infact despite its current state its still growing- :lol:-

Yes, Islam is growing. But that exactly is my point. And no, I never claimed that the Holy Book is changing. I claimed that Islam is changing. Similar to early Christianity, Islam is undergoing change. I really don't know much about Judaism but I now wonder whether this "evolution" or "mutation" is a characteristic of Abrahamic faiths. The acts of Muslims in itself determines the future or the path of Islam. When Christianity started, it was a small group of Christians who convinced the Roman emperor Constantine that Christianity should exist on a certain basis. This was the creation of Catholicism. That was the only form of Christianity for decades. Then came the Reformation period which resulted in splinter groups of Christianity. Therefore, in a nutshell, can this mutation of Islam not be regarded as parallel to the Reformation period of Christianity? If so, which form of Islam will dominate in 2050?

Russia is a least religious country
1280px-Religion_in_the_world.PNG

so no need to Panic, Christianity and Dharmic religions still form 3/4th of the population

Just for your information:
A. There are more Christians than Muslims on Planet Earth

So what? Who claimed otherwise?

You are too intellectually inferior to understand my main premise of last post.

B. Number of the adherents of the Dharmic Religions is almost equal to the number of Muslims

Again, read above.

In short stop rejoicing because the conquest failed to give desired results (if not convinced then look at middle east).

No one is rejoicing anything. Stop being insecure.

Alcoholism-plagued ethnic Russians are said to have European birthrates and African death rates. Their women have on average 1.4 children, and their men have a life expectancy of 60 years. In Moscow, ethnic Christian women have 1.1 child.

In contrast, Muslim women bear 2.3 children on average and have fewer abortions than their Russian counterparts. In Moscow, Tatar women have six children and Chechen and Ingush women have 10.
This is just example of nonsense article.I posted real numbers. Russian population is stable and even slowly growing.

Russian-Regions-TFR.png

And here is fertility rate comparison. There is very very minor difference.

cheers my ***, what i was saying is that the palestinians should join israel , gaza and the west bank and then they will be the majority in 20 years.
Excellent idea. I have more: Pakistanis join Kuwait, Qatar and UAE and as result u will get a rich Pakistan majority country. :victory:

If current trends continue, Russia's population will drop from 143 million to 107 million by 2050. Putin vowed in a newspaper article yesterday to reverse that trend if elected.

This is just example of nonsense article.I posted real numbers. Russian population is stable and even slowly growing.

On what do you base that? You say from 2005-2011 Russian population has grown, so it is stable. If you had statistic course you would know that past data doesn't determine future projections.

Also difference between fertility rate between Christians and Muslims is solid fact. 1.4 for Slavs versus 2.3 for Muslims in Russia. By 2050 they expect it to drop to 1.1 for Slav. So we can say safely say major changes in demographics will occur. Majority of Russian population, the Slavic people are not having enough babies to replace so coming period the population is going to shrink immensly.

Pulling up past data and then saying in the future in the past years we grown so will continue is nonsense. You are the first one I heard saying Russian population is stable while even Putin has confirmed Russia is heading for demographic disaster.

Source:
Putin vows to halt Russia's population plunge with babies, immigrants - CSMonitor.com

So somehow you think you are more knowledgable than Putin? :lol: It is possible. Maybe you can disprove me and Puting and the rest of the world wrong by writing your own thesis why we are all worng.

Last edited:
@atatwolf

Russians hate muslims due to jehadi elements in Chechnya ... having close interaction with russians, they can do anything to keep their race and tribe alive

Source:
Putin vows to halt Russia's population plunge with babies, immigrants - CSMonitor.com

So somehow you think you are more knowledgable than Putin? :lol: It is possible. Maybe you can disprove me and Puting and the rest of the world wrong by writing your own thesis why we are all worng.

Russia will open the gates for Non Muslims to strike the demographic equilibrium - They have experienced Chechens barbaric deeds...
Country like Russia wont kneel down to Islam for anything.

Russian-Regions-TFR.png

Excellent idea. I have more: Pakistanis join Kuwait, Qatar and UAE and as result u will get a rich Pakistan majority country. :victory:
pakistan has nothing to do with kuwait , qatar or uae.
palestinians how ever have every right to be in israel.

Back
Top Bottom