What's new

Islam to become Russia’s predominant religion by 2050?

Drop in the 1.3 billion bucket, but they are starting to get 'restless'.
While the rest 1.3China and 1India billion=2.3 billion people join for mutual defence if,sh*t hits the fan.1.3vs2.3 Billion thats quite a number provided we already have good weps.Tech.

The Chinese will slaughter the Muslims on their own, no sweat. They're 'like that'.
For all this chest thumping happens only in middle east amongst their own and fighting amongst themselves.Once outside you know their record.:D

And somehow you say Russian population is going to stay static? Maybe you can inform us something we don't know. No way Russian population is going to stay static to say the least if you read the facts and figures. It has nothing to do with muslims. More with Russian women who are not breeding.

I'm not the only one who is saying this. Russian population is on its tipping point. The next decades major demographic changes are going to happen in the Russian Federation.
In 2006 Russia population was 142,753 K
In 2014 - 143 666 K

So u can see there is even a little growth.

how about israel?
hows the population of muslims there?
i wish the palestinians would grow a brain and just become a part of israel lol
the idiots don't realize that in 20 yrs or so they will be the majority.
Currently Israel's population is 8,180 K, including 1,694 K Arabs = 20.7%.

The growth of Israeli population is about 2.02% a year, the growth of Arab population - 2.17% a year.

According to current trend in 2050 Arabs will be 21.8% of Israel's population instead of 20.7% today.

Cheers.

it will be the end of the world, if muslims take over russia. hope russia takes steps to purge out the muslims out of its country.

Without Central Asia Islam can never have more than 10% in Russia.

Such theories will only complicate the situation for Muslims living in non-Muslim countries because the reactionaries are bound to strike back. We recently witnessed heavy Hindu Vote Bank consolidation in India in constituencies where Muslims are present in significant numbers.

Bad news is that most of the time such theories like "Islam being the fastest growing" religion are being propagated by the Muslim groups themselves further scaring the local populations. We know well that this rapid increase in number is not due to inter-faith conversion but because of the high birth rate, a factor which degrades the status of Muslims in these countries even further.

Like some people say: Be careful with what you wish for.

In 2006 Russia population was 142,753 K
In 2014 - 143 666 K

So u can see there is even a little growth.

Currently Israel's population is 8,180 K, including 1,694 K Arabs = 20.7%.

The growth of Israeli population is about 2.02% a year, the growth of Arab population - 2.17% a year.

According to current trend in 2050 Arabs will be 21.8% of Israel's population instead of 20.7% today.

Cheers.
cheers my ***, what i was saying is that the palestinians should join israel , gaza and the west bank and then they will be the majority in 20 years.

cheers my ***, what i was saying is that the palestinians should join israel , gaza and the west bank and then they will be the majority in 20 years.

How foolish do you think the Israeli leadership is?

they have to make a decision soon, either give freedom or annex all of it. i prefer they annex it

They don't have to make any decision when the current situation is in their national-interest.

Such theories will only complicate the situation for Muslims living in non-Muslim countries because the reactionaries are bound to strike back. We recently witnessed heavy Hindu Vote Bank consolidation in India in constituencies where Muslims are present in significant numbers.
Bad news is that most of the time such theories like "Islam being the fastest growing" religion are being propagated by the Muslim groups themselves further scaring the local populations. We know well that this rapid increase in number is not due to inter-faith conversion but because of the high birth rate, a factor which degrades the status of Muslims in these countries even further.
Like some people say: Be careful with what you wish for.
Islam is fastest growing religion...and according to BBC islam is growing fast in UK esp in ladies??
"" 57min video
Make Me a Muslim young British women are converting to Islam - BBC full movie Documentary 2013 - YouTubeWomen & Islam: The rise and rise of the convert - Home News - UK - The IndependentThe Economist explains: How many people convert to Islam? | The Economist.
If you're here to Insult then you've plenty of Misinformation ,

On the Other hand if you see us as MASTER RELIGION which has deep impact in all centuries of its TIMELINE.
From ---- India ~ Turkey ~ Iran ~ Arab ~ Bosnia to Spain
Muslims evolved different Civilization w.r.t their own culture ,tradition & geography.

Islam is fastest growing religion...and according to BBC islam is growing fast in UK esp in ladies??
"" 57min video
Make Me a Muslim young British women are converting to Islam - BBC full movie Documentary 2013 - YouTubeWomen & Islam: The rise and rise of the convert - Home News - UK - The IndependentThe Economist explains: How many people convert to Islam? | The Economist.
If you're here to Insult then you've plenty of Misinformation ,

On the Other hand if you see us as MASTER RELIGION which has deep impact in all centuries of its TIMELINE.
From ---- India ~ Turkey ~ Iran ~ Arab ~ Bosnia to Spain
Muslims evolved different Civilization w.r.t their own culture ,tradition & geography.

UK is not the whole world. Christianity is slowly replacing Islam in Africa. Elsewhere the reason behind the growth is not conversion but high fertility. Muslim population growth in India has stabilized.

Red-bold part that what what the non-Muslims fear most and must counter at any cost.

Back
Top Bottom