What's new

Featured ISIS terrorist Commander killed by CTD in Balochistan

That's a graphic image, edit it out.

good job otherwise killing an ISIS guy.

cheers from India !

Good Job! More pigs need to be dispatched to hell. We lost a brave baloch son of the soil Siraj Raisani to this haramzada. Finally it came to what he deserved.

We are killing the clones coming out of a factory but not touching the factory financiers, operators and owners (R&AW officers.) One without the other is a failed strategy.

when we do something about terrorist sympathizers?

I have actually sat with higher ups who legitimately and seriously use the excuses of Western / intl media criticism to not do what is right for the country (why terrorist sympathizers aren't treated more or less like terrorists.)

We reserve so much energy to fight the brainwashed youngster with a gun and next to none dealing with the entire network that creates and enables him. It is ABSURD. It can't even be called a strategy.

We are killing the clones coming out of a factory but not touching the factory financiers, operators and owners (R&AW officers.) One without the other is a failed strategy.
I agree! More needs to be done. The factories need to be taken out.

I agree! More needs to be done. The factories need to be taken out.

Raise the cost. Introduce consequences. Strike fear in the hearts of any enemy intel officer daring to support terror against the State.

...or go home.

how these terrorists and their ideas get traction in public even after suffering at the hands of terrorist for last 20 years

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom