What's new

Isis: Teen Austrian 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death for trying to leave Raqqa

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A 17-year-old Austrian girl who went to Syria to join the Islamic State (IS) is reported to have been beaten to death by the group after attempting to flee from the militant group's base in Raqqa. Samra Kesinovic and Sabina Selimovic, both of Bosnian heritage, disappeared from their homes in 2014, leaving a note for their families which read: "Don't look for us. We will serve Allah and we will die for him."

Samra and Sabina travelled to Syria via Turkey after allegedly being brainwashed by Bosnian Islamist preacher Ebu Tejma in Vienna. He denies the claims. Both the girls - then 17 and 15 - married IS fighters soon after their arrival in Raqqa, and were photographed in full burqas carrying Kalashnikovs surrounded by armed men - images used by the terror group to draw other young girls to Syria.

2aae894d374a00a6faacac4898d59f26

At the time Sabina told Paris Match in a series of Tweets: "Here I can really be free. I can practice my religion. I couldn't do that in Vienna." Sabina was reported dead soon afterwards, apparently during fighting in the city. Samra reportedly wrote to her family soon after arriving saying she want

458bab15ab4e32cc2b4f362ac741ae0b

during fighting in the city. Samra reportedly wrote to her family soon after arriving saying she wanted to leave because she was sickened by IS brutality, but she was unable to do so.

Earlier this year David Scharia, of the United Nations Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTED) said: "We received information just recently about two 15-year-old girls, of Bosnian origin, who left Austria, where they had been living in recent years; and everyone, the families and the intelligence services of the two countries, is looking for them. Both were recruited by Islamic State. One was killed in the fighting in Syria, the other has disappeared."

Now Austrian media sources say Samra was killed when she tried to leave Raqqa, beaten to death by IS thugs. The Austrian government has yet to confirm the reports. Foreign ministry spokesman Thomas Schnöll, said: "We cannot comment on individual cases."

There are thought to be some 190 Austrians in Syria, many of them having gone to join the so-called Islamic State. Several young British girls have also gone to join the group, including Bethnal Green schoolgirls Kadiza Sultana, Shamima Begum and Amira Abase.

Isis: Teen Austrian 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death for trying to leave Raqqa - Yahoo News India

well in fairness it could of been worse for her. she could of been sold into sex slavery if she wasn't already when she tried to escape.

At the time Sabina told Paris Match in a series of Tweets: "Here I can really be free. I can practice my religion. I couldn't do that in Vienna."

I wonder if somebody else tweeted this on her behalf.

"Here I can really be free. I can practice my religion. I couldn't do that in Vienna."

Hope you enjoyed your stay!!!

Lets just say she learned things the "hard" way.

No sympathy for stupidity from me.

Prettiness does not change anything.
ahhahhahahahaah..............prettiness changes everything to me.:P

What a beauty?..............Completely wasted!!:(
LOOL I was thinking the same thing. ISIS and other Islamic extremists group guys must have had a hell of a good time with her. Now i understand why they attract sooooooo many young Muslim men all over the world, something Al QAEDA never succeeded in doing. :flirt:

:enjoy:

well in fairness it could of been worse for her. she could of been sold into sex slavery if she wasn't already when she tried to escape.
Who told you she wasnt in some sort of sexual slavery already?
What do you think young sex deprived fighters will do to such a young beauty after they find out that she tried to run away from jihad and her husbands?lol You should obviously know the answer.:cheesy:

what a waste of beautiful girls life under the name of religion ??? :cray:

The full quote from Karl Marx translates as: "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

i don't agree with him on almost anything else , but on this one i do.:enjoy:

A 17-year-old Austrian girl who went to Syria to join the Islamic State (IS) is reported to have been beaten to death by the group after attempting to flee from the militant group's base in Raqqa. Samra Kesinovic and Sabina Selimovic, both of Bosnian heritage, disappeared from their homes in 2014, leaving a note for their families which read: "Don't look for us. We will serve Allah and we will die for him."

Samra and Sabina travelled to Syria via Turkey after allegedly being brainwashed by Bosnian Islamist preacher Ebu Tejma in Vienna. He denies the claims. Both the girls - then 17 and 15 - married IS fighters soon after their arrival in Raqqa, and were photographed in full burqas carrying Kalashnikovs surrounded by armed men - images used by the terror group to draw other young girls to Syria.

2aae894d374a00a6faacac4898d59f26

At the time Sabina told Paris Match in a series of Tweets: "Here I can really be free. I can practice my religion. I couldn't do that in Vienna." Sabina was reported dead soon afterwards, apparently during fighting in the city. Samra reportedly wrote to her family soon after arriving saying she want

458bab15ab4e32cc2b4f362ac741ae0b

during fighting in the city. Samra reportedly wrote to her family soon after arriving saying she wanted to leave because she was sickened by IS brutality, but she was unable to do so.

Earlier this year David Scharia, of the United Nations Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTED) said: "We received information just recently about two 15-year-old girls, of Bosnian origin, who left Austria, where they had been living in recent years; and everyone, the families and the intelligence services of the two countries, is looking for them. Both were recruited by Islamic State. One was killed in the fighting in Syria, the other has disappeared."

Now Austrian media sources say Samra was killed when she tried to leave Raqqa, beaten to death by IS thugs. The Austrian government has yet to confirm the reports. Foreign ministry spokesman Thomas Schnöll, said: "We cannot comment on individual cases."

There are thought to be some 190 Austrians in Syria, many of them having gone to join the so-called Islamic State. Several young British girls have also gone to join the group, including Bethnal Green schoolgirls Kadiza Sultana, Shamima Begum and Amira Abase.

Isis: Teen Austrian 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death for trying to leave Raqqa - Yahoo News India
die bitch! good riddance. hope they kill all Indian ISIS members like dogs!

die bitch! good riddance. hope they kill all Indian ISIS members like dogs!

i hope you say the same for sangh female leaders like sadhvi prachi and the rest of the sangh.

after all, we must all act against every reactionary and terrorist movement in the world.

It is sad but EU is getting what it should by supporting US evil policies now backlash haunting EU Ccountries

Back
Top Bottom