What's new

ISIS Salafists suspended two boys from pole in eastern Syria for eating during Ramadan

Why did you change the title? Avoid sectarian tags, just call them ISIS. Or Khawarjis if you want to express anger. That 'Salafi' tag is nothing more than sectarian bull. You don't see the Taliban being called ''Deobandist'' and you don't see Hezbollah being called ''Shia-ist'', then why label ISIS as ''Salafists''?

They are the furthest one can get to the Salafi-saliheen (the first few generations of Muslims, including the Prophet's companions). Don't insult the term by associating ISIS with it.

Why did you change the title? Avoid sectarian tags, just call them ISIS. Or Khawarjis if you want to express anger. That 'Salafi' tag is nothing more than sectarian bull. You don't see the Taliban being called ''Deobandist'' and you don't see Hezbollah being called ''Shia-ist'', then why label ISIS as ''Salafists''?

They are the furthest one can get to the Salafi-saliheen (the first few generations of Muslims, including the Prophet's companions). Don't insult the term by associating ISIS with it.

but they are Salafist :rolleyes: or that's what they are preach and trying to do.

Salafi jihadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim they are. Who are you going to trust, ISIS or the few dozen million Salafis that are against ISIS?

we'll see how this plays out. a AK and a knife can be pretty persuasive.

you are either with IS or you a kuffar. what they are preaching and doing has an effect.

we'll see how this plays out. a AK and a knife can be pretty persuasive.

you are either with IS or you a kuffar. what they are preaching and doing has an effect.
Unless you plan on persuading me with an AK and a knife :lol:, your argument doesn't address mine.

Suspend from pole? I would've thought they would cut their tongue out and hang it on the school walls.

Back
Top Bottom