What's new

ISIS plans to merge terrorists of AfPak and attack India to trigger Armageddon

We Christians do not have any yearning like muslims to associate with everything Arab. Even if someone plunders Jerusalem, we dont really care.

We care about the country we are born. Our janmbhoomi. Our ancient country Bharat.

Your mom.

I said muslims want a caliphate. Not necessarily IS one.

Same way like you Christians betray your country to appease your christian brethren in the west.

Isn't it the dream of most Muslims to establish pan Islamic Caliphate? Don't get me wrong but most muslims have a soft corner for ISIS / Daesh.
We muslims dont have any soft corner for those terrorists, dont talk crap.

I dare say that Hindus are happy with present India they have got. You people have been indoctrinated since childhood that India is scheming to take over your land.
Had this been the case, Bangladesh would have been Indian territory. We want peaceful neighborhood, be it Bangladesh or Pakistan.
Isn't it the dream of most Hindus to establish pan Hindu kingdom? Don't get me wrong but most Hindus have a soft corner for RSS and other Hindu nationalist terrorist organizations.

We muslims dont have any soft corner for those terrorists, dont talk crap.

In that case you have my vote.

India has been chocked in Afghanistan thanks to Pak Afghan new ties, so now India is finding new tactics to show the world that India is a innocent country filled with innocent extremist. As far Armageddon goes, it is nothing more than tatigeddon. Please India say something which suits you, don't spit shit from your mouths.

Isn't it the dream of most Muslims to establish pan Islamic Caliphate? Don't get me wrong but most muslims have a soft corner for ISIS / Daesh.

And 100% of Hindus have a soft corner for (RSS terrorist organisation) and want to build Akhand Bharat.

What's your plan to handle 200 million muslims in India???

You say most so maybe you are talking about 150 million people in your country supporting ISIS...Would the Gujrat treatment be enough or maybe Gas chambers are to be needed this time ???

How about you tell us how you killed off and chased off most of your minorities so that we get an idea of how to go about it?.

How about you tell us how you killed off and chased off most of your minorities so that we get an idea of how to go about it?.

It certainly didn't involve electing a mass murderer to the PM office.
But the question is still would this be enough to handle those ISIS supporting Indian muslims???

It certainly didn't involve electing a mass murderer to the PM office.
The first mass murdered who became the head of a state was Mr. Mohammed ali Jinnah... no one can replace him ..

But the question is still would this be enough to handle those ISIS supporting Indian muslims???
Hindus are not worried abt ISIS, It is shias of India that are mostly worried about ISIS... remember last time when ISIS attacked shia sites in Iraq more than a lakh shias signed in to move to iraq and fight them..

The first mass murdered who became the head of a state was Mr. Mohammed ali Jinnah... no one can replace him ..

Hindus are not worried abt ISIS, It is shias of India that are mostly worried about ISIS... remember last time when ISIS attacked shia sites in Iraq more than a lakh shias signed in to move to iraq and fight them..

Typical bharti
Where does Jinnah come into this ???
I am not going to respond to that because of the idiocy of the allegation.

As for hindus not worried tell that to your fellow countrymen who are saying that most muslims including in India support ISIS.

Modi can't do jack sh*t about muslims in Pakistan thanks to Muhammad Ali Jinnah :pakistan: but its troubling when a large section of the hindu population have these thoughts about their fellow countrymen.

And 100% of Hindus have a soft corner for (RSS terrorist organisation) and want to build Akhand Bharat.

Noone is interested in merging Pakistan or any other place in Akhand Bharat.

There never was Akhand Bharat (land per se). Akhand Bharat means whole South Asia which is "culturally one" whether they are muslims or hindus. People who are proud of their centuries old civilization and heritage. Arab or west bootlickers are not part of it. Those who think that Akhand Bharat is a "Hindu" piece of land are fools.

Noone is interested in merging Pakistan or any other place in Akhand Bharat.

There never was Akhand Bharat (land per se). Akhand Bharat means whole South Asia which is "culturally one" whether they are muslims or hindus. People who are proud of their centuries old civilization and heritage. Arab or west bootlickers are not part of it. Those who think that Akhand Bharat is a "Hindu" piece of land are fools.

So you mean to say that RSS is a fool and Idiot organisation who has been dreaming to merge other lands with India from Afghanistan to Malaysia.

Ofcourse.... some nutheads in RSS are!
So you mean to say that RSS is a fool and Idiot organisation who has been dreaming to merge other lands with India from Afghanistan to Malaysia.

I think the terrorist are loosing fast all over the world and now they are using what so ever they have to keep them selves alive and running. But I am sure they won't be able to last for long.

Back
Top Bottom