What's new

ISIS Emir (Scumbag) killed by Pakistan Forces

There should be a press Release from ISPR, let the world know there is huge ISIS and Terrorists presence in Afghanistan under the nose of USA and NATO .

I don't get it, mate, what has my highly evolved media got to do with my question. I do not believe that the PK army would violate Afg's airspace so how did they get this guy - I suspect an artillery strike but could be wrong and was hoping somebody could clarify the confusion, if possible.

Ask the government.

Nobody knows whats happening and i am loving it

Pakistani army airstrikes inside Afghanistan, that does not seem plausible, maybe a targeted artillery/rocket strike?

It would be helpful if someone can clear this news please.
Foreign Office denied any airstrike. BUT ground operation seems . a statement by the Foreign Office maintained that the security forces were conducting a counter-terrorism operation in Bajaur Agency, targeting militant groups “who continue to attack Pakistan from their sanctuaries on Afghan soil.”

Saya e Khudaye zul jalal.

Inshallah boys will get the Job done.

Rok sako to rok lo.
Insha Allah. Though till no news of their safety, the wait is filled with concerns.

Another activity is going on. Some rats are trying to explode their backsides. Plz pray for our boys who are there to take these rats. Three days at least.

you mean to say our boys are hunting those scum bags in Afghanistan ?
My prayers are always with them, Hope they will come back as Gazi's and sent those cave dwellers back to hell .

This is huge. India and Afghanistan are in a state of mourning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom