What's new

ISIS Deputy Commander of Jamatul Ahrar Adil Bacha killed by Pakistani forces 100 others exterminated

Fairy land... unicorns... butterflies... flowers

wake up kiddo. those are not my words. our own lt general, who was head of those operations said it. Its on record and on many videos :p

wake up kiddo. those are not my words. our own lt general, who was head of those operations said it. Its on record and on many videos :p

Post a link...

Any one thinks that exploding in shrine bazaar or school is act of bravery.... which includes your self....
Is a disturbed and deluded person

100 People in 1 night.

A) We all know they were fake encounters. Missing people taken out of detention cells and killed.

Otherwise

Why was army/agencies sleeping if they knew 100 terrorists are living openly? Why kill them just now? Many tragedies could have been avoided if they did it before.

This is just hogwash to make people feel good. This will create MORE terrorists. The only solution is to strengthen courts, give WITNESS PROTECTION, forensic evidence etc etc... Law makers/caretakers breaking laws so openly only increases the problem. I cant understand why people are so happy on this. They are either idiots OR clueless

Stupidity of the people never ceases to amaze me on this forum.

Basically we are killing all the rented wh*res of India.

India cries behind curtains as they see their investment turning into dust & are whispering in the ears of puppet Afghanis.

Are you calling your own generals liar? Ever heard about General Shahiz Aziz? Pakistani Commandos did raids with US commandos, and Our Lt General claims terrorists were braver than both commandos!

What are you talking about? Just to add substance to your baseless argument you are comparing Pakistan Army with Israel and Indian Army?
I have not read Gen. Shahid's book so i do not know when or where this happened, did he give a complete background of the ops, where and when they happened and under what circumstances?

Do you know where this all started? Do you know the origin of Mullah Fazl-ullah and Baitullah Mahsood and the atrocities they committed in Swat? There was no army presence in FATA and in fact most of the northern Pakistan before operation Rah-Raast and Rah-e-Nijat.

Throughout this argument, you have conveniently skipped past the points where you did not have rebuttals, so much so that you are left with a one liner. So unless you have an agenda, you will stop with the nonsensical argument.

During the Osmanli times, there always erupted some Ihanet here and there. After all the negotiations failed the commanding Pasha used to be given an order: "Haddini bildirin -show them their place" after proper vetting by Sheyh-ul Islam, who had the authority to rescind any Imperial decrees. Anyway, after that "Haddini bildirin" order, all the "restraints" were put down till the order was restored. I think for the Pak Ordu this is a "Haddini bildirin" moment....

What are you talking about? Just to add substance to your baseless argument you are comparing Pakistan Army with Israel and Indian Army?
I have not read Gen. Shahid's book so i do not know when or where this happened, did he give a complete background of the ops, where and when they happened and under what circumstances?

Do you know where this all started? Do you know the origin of Mullah Fazl-ullah and Baitullah Mahsood and the atrocities they committed in Swat? There was no army presence in FATA and in fact most of the northern Pakistan before operation Rah-Raast and Rah-e-Nijat.

Throughout this argument, you have conveniently skipped past the points where you did not have rebuttals, so much so that you are left with a one liner. So unless you have an agenda, you will stop with the nonsensical argument.

They are all armies. There will naturally be similarities and differences and yes, I am comparing them. Since your memory is very short, just recently Army blew up the house in Bajaur that belonged to the terrorists facilitator, just like Israel does (in which his extended family live). That is against all laws.

If you haven't read his book, you could have seen his videos? Search youtube :) Or should I PM you a link?

Yes, I know how it all started. Swat came much later. Much much later.

I've not skipped any point, you might have failed to read the long answer I wrote, hence brief, but to the point answers here.

100 People in 1 night.

A) We all know they were fake encounters. Missing people taken out of detention cells and killed.

Otherwise

Why was army/agencies sleeping if they knew 100 terrorists are living openly? Why kill them just now? Many tragedies could have been avoided if they did it before.

This is just hogwash to make people feel good. This will create MORE terrorists. The only solution is to strengthen courts, give WITNESS PROTECTION, forensic evidence etc etc... Law makers/caretakers breaking laws so openly only increases the problem. I cant understand why people are so happy on this. They are either idiots OR clueless
Court? Is there any court that can sentence a suicide bomber after explosion?
Bibi dhamaka kernay se pehly marna perhta hai aison ko....

Since your memory is very short, just recently Army blew up the house in Bajaur that belonged to the terrorists facilitator, just like Israel does (in which his extended family live). That is against all laws.

Masha Allah. That is a very positive development.

They are all armies. There will naturally be similarities and differences and yes, I am comparing them. Since your memory is very short, just recently Army blew up the house in Bajaur that belonged to the terrorists facilitator, just like Israel does (in which his extended family live). That is against all laws.

If you haven't read his book, you could have seen his videos? Search youtube :) Or should I PM you a link?

Yes, I know how it all started. Swat came much later. Much much later.

I've not skipped any point, you might have failed to read the long answer I wrote, hence brief, but to the point answers here.

Again you are presenting the same argument, do you or do you not believe that Pakistan Army is the aggressor? You have given a very stupid example, the house was blown up as there were IEDs in the house which could not be defused or moved.

I would very much like you to share the link, why PM it, lets have it so that everyone can see.

You have skipped explaining how to prosecute terrorists who get caught in the act by the security services with no or non-cooperative witnesses? I gave a scenario, you are a police officer, a guy is shooting at you in a deserted alley, you overpower him, lock him up and turn him over to the courts. The judge asks you for a witness who saw the guy shooting at you, since you are the plaintiff and the offer of the law who arrested the guy, the burden of proof lies with you. This is exactly what has been happening to FC, Infantry and SSG troops fighting against the terrorists.

Again you are presenting the same argument, do you or do you not believe that Pakistan Army is the aggressor? (1) You have given a very stupid example, the house was blown up as there were IEDs in the house which could not be defused or moved. <-- Lols, where did you read that? We have been doing this (blowing houses of 'terrorists' since a LONG time)
SEE THIS: "The measures were taken in accordance with the Frontier Crimes Regulations' (FCR) territorial responsibility clause, which states that for any mishap, the administration can take the community or family members of the perpetrator to task and punish them under a collective responsibility clause."

There were NO IEDs liar.

I would very much like you to share the link, why PM it, lets have it so that everyone can see.

You have skipped explaining how to prosecute terrorists who get caught in the act by the security services with no or non-cooperative witnesses? I gave a scenario, you are a police officer, a guy is shooting at you in a deserted alley, you overpower him, lock him up and turn him over to the courts. The judge asks you for a witness who saw the guy shooting at you, since you are the plaintiff and the offer of the law who arrested the guy, the burden of proof lies with you. This is exactly what has been happening to FC, Infantry and SSG troops fighting against the terrorists.

(1) Yes, Pakistan Army (along with US) started operations in FATA in 2002. http://www.iiss.org/en/events/event...uary-e91c/operations-in-the-tribal-areas-96f1

Link to Shahid aziz book, yeh khamoshi kahan tak. He exposes Musharraf, kargil and "war on terror". https://www.scribd.com/doc/135657893/Yeh-Khamoshi-Kahan-Tak
alternate link: http://www.urdupdfbooks.com/2013/11/yeh-khamoshi-kahan-tak-by-lt-gen-shahid.html

Videos:
(claims our own army killed women n children)

MANY MORE available!! He was also core commander, chief of staff of musharraf etc etc. He resigned from NAB in 2007 in protest saying he will not close cases against Benazir n Zardari etc

First answer this. Liar. Wake Up

Last edited:
(1) Yes, Pakistan Army (along with US) started operations in FATA in 2002. http://www.iiss.org/en/events/event...uary-e91c/operations-in-the-tribal-areas-96f1

Link to Shahid aziz book, yeh khamoshi kahan tak. He exposes Musharraf, kargil and "war on terror". https://www.scribd.com/doc/135657893/Yeh-Khamoshi-Kahan-Tak
alternate link: http://www.urdupdfbooks.com/2013/11/yeh-khamoshi-kahan-tak-by-lt-gen-shahid.html

Videos:
(claims our own army killed women n children)

MANY MORE available!! He was also core commander, chief of staff of musharraf etc etc. He resigned from NAB in 2007 in protest saying he will not close cases against Benazir n Zardari etc

First answer this. Liar. Wake Up

So from these videos, if you listen from 2:45 he said there were no operations conducted in FATA by Pakistan before 2004/2005 and first drone attack was done on TTP leader Abdullah Mehsood. Now there are two points of contention here, history tells us that militants started targeting Pakistani civilian population and security forces after the December 2003 attacks on Gen. Musharraf and first offensive by Pakistan started in March 2004 when Al Qaeda terrorists fleeing from Afghanistan were surrounded by Pakistan Army in Wana. Till that time, there was no Pakistan military presence in FATA and even after that the units of military based on Wana were ordered not to interfere in the daily activities of the locals. This tells us that Pakistan Army only started operating in FATA after TTP insurgency got out of hand which was after 2007 and this was done to protect Pakistan from insurgents not to support America.

2ndly, at 2:45, he said that first drone attack was done to take out Abdullah Mehsud which is also wrong, Abdullah Mehsud was killed in Zhob, Baluchistan during an operation by FC in 2007.

I am sorry but one person's personal opinion does not reflect army's agenda, it is also obvious he has a personal vendetta against Musharraf. Do you believe everything Musharraf wrote in his book? I'd take these attempts at commercial success and book sales with a pinch of salt.

Before calling me a liar, there are two different things which you are confusing

Please go through below link,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Crimes_Regulations

Firstly:
FCR was initially created by the British in accord with the then tribal elders, the FCR it is a dossier of "Human Rights Violations" allowed to the tribals which Zardari tried to amend slightly in 2011. These amendments were an attempt to humanize the "laws" which were rejected by the tribe elders. If you really have nothing better to do please raise your voice against cancellation of FCR and implementation of Penal System of Pakistan in FATA.
The house in question was demolished under this act. Razing the house of a miscreant is their way of telling the guy that he no longer has a home in the village hence he is not welcomed back.

Secondly:
The houses, shops and factories destroyed during operations in various places in FATA (for example Miramshah) were because a) as i said, there were IEDs which could not be moved or disarmed b) there were underground tunnel systems below them which army wanted to make unusable for terrorists c) they were IED making factories/interrogation cells which are destroyed as a symbol of cleansing of the area.

You started off arguing that courts need to make sure that the terrorists who are punished are not innocent yet you have failed to explain how this needs to be done yet you have taken the argument in a completely different direction. It is clear that you have an agenda hence there is no use trying to convince you.

Back
Top Bottom