What's new

ISIS Deputy Commander of Jamatul Ahrar Adil Bacha killed by Pakistani forces 100 others exterminated

Mullah Fazlullah. That is the man that should be the target for every intelligence agency in Pakistan and also the Army. His death will be a huge blow to these pigs. Dont let this animal die a natural death.

Kill the head snake and another will take over. Best to kill the smaller snakes under him in large quantities, just as we did in Swat.

100 People in 1 night.

A) We all know they were fake encounters. Missing people taken out of detention cells and killed.

Otherwise

Why was army/agencies sleeping if they knew 100 terrorists are living openly? Why kill them just now? Many tragedies could have been avoided if they did it before.

This is just hogwash to make people feel good. This will create MORE terrorists. The only solution is to strengthen courts, give WITNESS PROTECTION, forensic evidence etc etc... Law makers/caretakers breaking laws so openly only increases the problem. I cant understand why people are so happy on this. They are either idiots OR clueless
Bro at least we smoked the ISIS deputy to hell .

Did Pakistan Army crossed into Afghanistan after Artillery shelling??? :o::o:
Ya
I think its written in english not chinese

excellent PR management... bombed a place, declared everybody terrorists and brought out a number from thin air.. rounded up to nearest 100... :)
if only it was so easy.

Says the guy whom soldier eat's moss in hope for Sir G kal strikes. :rofl:

100 People in 1 night.

A) We all know they were fake encounters. Missing people taken out of detention cells and killed.

Otherwise

Why was army/agencies sleeping if they knew 100 terrorists are living openly? Why kill them just now? Many tragedies could have been avoided if they did it before.

This is just hogwash to make people feel good. This will create MORE terrorists. The only solution is to strengthen courts, give WITNESS PROTECTION, forensic evidence etc etc... Law makers/caretakers breaking laws so openly only increases the problem. I cant understand why people are so happy on this. They are either idiots OR clueless

So? Do you have a point? If it is true and the "missing people" were apprehended terrorists, then we have saved on ample bedding and lodging cost.

Infact why not invite Mullah Fazalullah and offer him a power sharing agreement....lets maybe pull out of Swat and hand him over that whole region. That way we will create less terrorists because Mullah Fazalullah is such a good little boy who just wants Islamic Shariah.....right????

The biggest recruiting tool for terrorists is that they know even if they commit these crimes they will be let off by the courts..... Yesterday we took care of that !

Not true.. courts have given more than 500 people death sentence. If proper evidence is presented, terrorists are convicted. In fact, even if half evidence is presented, courts will give benefit of doubt to the state (due to security situation).

I have worked with some lawyers and have seen MANY cases of personal vendetta, rishwat, bad policing etc etc.

For e.g, do you remember Karachi Airport attack? How many people attacked? Everyone knows they were 10 attackers and ALL were killed. But do you know there are 3 people right now in court (since 3 years) who are said to be attackers. Local Police says there were 13 attackers, 3 escaped. Those 3 are in jail... Airport security incharge and other agencies have denied that report in court. Our military even caught all the handlers etc (they are in military jails). Those 3 people are innocent (a famous big name police SSP asked for 50 lakhs rishwat, its on record [phone recording])... Despite all this, they are still in jail as court proceedings are VERY SLOW. Witnesses DONT SHOW UP. Judges dont show up. Lawyers dont show up.. Its an open and shut case... There are many similar cases. These type of incidents give police a lot of power to MINT MONEY in the name of terror.

I can give you many examples. Yes, sometimes real terrorists have been let off by courts too [mostly because they have good financing, can afford BIG lawyer OR give HUGE RISHWAT to police to tamper evidence OR they kill witnesses etc]

In the USA, Italy etc, Mafia was defeated with the help of strong courts too... This type of illegal killings (where the police is judge, jury and executionar) lead to a lot more harm then good.

Best strategy is to take all of them out and gas them. Encounters are too slow and too humane. They are vermin who should be crushed in the most painful manner possible. We should air-drop their severed heads to the TTP camps in Afghanistan so they can learn some manners first.

Yes, but that is if you have proof who they are. How do you know those killed are terrorists? IF the ones killed are terrorists, good riddance, but MANY... and I mean MANY are "collateral" (yes, our army/police also justify collatoral, just like the terrorists doo)

So? Do you have a point? If it is true and the "missing people" were apprehended terrorists, then we have saved on ample bedding and lodging cost.

Thats the point. Not all missing people are terrorists. Do you know many times we capture relatives of terrorists (usually brothers, father and/or father in law) if we cant find the actual guy? Esp true for ppl in FATA (The British even built a law for this.. just like Israel).. and then kill them too if that wanted terrorist is doing big attacks (for e.g brother of lashkar-e-jhangvi almi guy). The lashkar person was/is a hard core, stone cold terrorist. His brother on the other hand had no such inklings.. after a number of our forces were killed by that terrorist group, we took out his brother and killed him in retaliation.

Not true.. courts have given more than 500 people death sentence. If proper evidence is presented, terrorists are convicted. In fact, even if half evidence is presented, courts will give benefit of doubt to the state (due to security situation).

I have worked with some lawyers and have seen MANY cases of personal vendetta, rishwat, bad policing etc etc.

For e.g, do you remember Karachi Airport attack? How many people attacked? Everyone knows they were 10 attackers and ALL were killed. But do you know there are 3 people right now in court (since 3 years) who are said to be attackers. Local Police says there were 13 attackers, 3 escaped. Those 3 are in jail... Airport security incharge and other agencies have denied that report in court. Our military even caught all the handlers etc (they are in military jails). Those 3 people are innocent (a famous big name police SSP asked for 50 lakhs rishwat, its on record [phone recording])... Despite all this, they are still in jail as court proceedings are VERY SLOW. Witnesses DONT SHOW UP. Judges dont show up. Lawyers dont show up.. Its an open and shut case... There are many similar cases. These type of incidents give police a lot of power to MINT MONEY in the name of terror.

I can give you many examples. Yes, sometimes real terrorists have been let off by courts too [mostly because they have good financing, can afford BIG lawyer OR give HUGE RISHWAT to police to tamper evidence OR they kill witnesses etc]

In the USA, Italy etc, Mafia was defeated with the help of strong courts too... This type of illegal killings (where the police is judge, jury and executionar) lead to a lot more harm then good.

Yes, but that is if you have proof who they are. How do you know those killed are terrorists? IF the ones killed are terrorists, good riddance, but MANY... and I mean MANY are "collateral" (yes, our army/police also justify collatoral, just like the terrorists doo)

Thats the point. Not all missing people are terrorists. Do you know many times we capture relatives of terrorists (usually brothers, father and/or father in law) if we cant find the actual guy? Esp true for ppl in FATA (The British even built a law for this.. just like Israel).. and then kill them too if that wanted terrorist is doing big attacks (for e.g brother of lashkar-e-jhangvi almi guy). The lashkar person was/is a hard core, stone cold terrorist. His brother on the other hand had no such inklings.. after a number of our forces were killed by that terrorist group, we took out his brother and killed him in retaliation.

Do you think severety of their crimes deserve any less punishment? Wasnt it the responsibility of his father, mother, brothers, wife or even children to keep an eye on his activities? Did the bomber or his handler think about the families of the people they killed? How many other lives they ruined? Maybe if the would be bombers know that their families will pay for their deeds, they would think twice about accepting the assignment.

I am sorry to say but the slowness of our judicial system benefits the criminals more than it hurts the innocent.

100 People in 1 night.

Otherwise

How will killing terrorists create more terrorists? You know these were all fake encounters, how? Let me guess, you also have a facebook source whos phuppi ke beta is a captain in the Pakistani army? What a joke.

Do you think severety of their crimes deserve any less punishment? Wasnt it the responsibility of his father, mother, brothers, wife or even children to keep an eye on his activities? Did the bomber or his handler think about the families of the people they killed? How many other lives they ruined? Maybe if the would be bombers know that their families will pay for their deeds, they would think twice about accepting the assignment.

I am sorry to say but the slowness of our judicial system benefits the criminals more than it hurts the innocent.
Thats what Israel does in Palestine, India does in Kashmir. So either stop crying for them too or accept that Geneva convention, Rule and law of the land, Islamic law etc etc dont mean anything... Same strategy is used by terrorists to justify APS.. Army ka bacha bhi army.... If you too think the same way... I am sorry

excellent PR management... bombed a place, declared everybody terrorists and brought out a number from thin air.. rounded up to nearest 100... :)
if only it was so easy.

ok so why is your arse on fire?

How will killing terrorists create more terrorists? You know these were all fake encounters, how? Let me guess, you also have a facebook source whos phuppi ke beta is a captain in the Pakistani army? What a joke.

Killing innocent people creates more terrorists. If you dont know this, then sorry, I cant argue with a 10 year old internet "group captain". Explaining to you is futile, so yes, keep enjoying and dreaming. We killed not 100, but 100000 terrorists, ok. Best in the world. #1 in everything. Bye

100 People in 1 night.

and this is bad how???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

are we living in same world? did the scums file an fir against lal shahbaz shrine? then seek courts permission to blow him self up and kill 90 innocent civilians ... deliberately targeting civilians is a war crime... in line of changez and alexander

100 People in 1 night.

and this is bad how???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

are we living in same world? did the scums file an fir against lal shahbaz shrine? then seek courts permission to blow him self up and kill 90 innocent civilians ... deliberately targeting civilians is a war crime... in line of changez and alexander

Killing innocent people creates more terrorists. If you dont know this, then sorry, I cant argue with a 10 year old internet "group captain". Explaining to you is futile, so yes, keep enjoying and dreaming. We killed not 100, but 100000 terrorists, ok. Best in the world. #1 in everything. Bye

you live in fairy worlds... with little fairies... unicorn... an handsome prince .... flowers and other stuff don't you???

I hve seen quiet a few pics (too graphic to post) and none of them was innocent ... take my word on this

Back
Top Bottom