What's new

ISIS declares ‘caliphate’

takfeeris of Lebanon celebrates instead of going to pledge bayah :lol:

I don't know about Sunnis , but Shia and twelver shia know their Caliphe/Imam for more than 1200 years ....
Imam Mahdi is the Savior and he will rule Muslims as caliphs ...
Velayat Faqih theory ( Islamic Republic is based in this theory ) just fill the gap between now and appearance of Imam Mahdi ...

Faqih is a just and righteous Alim ( ayatullah / scholar) that muslin ( shiia ) choose him to rule them in absence of true Imam/Calipha ...

although Vali Faqih is limited and can't do somethings that Imam/Caliphat can do ... ( for example Faqih can't declare offensive Jihad against none Muslims in Shiia and only Imam has this kind of authority ... something that even sunni mosque imam in a little village can do !!! )

and for Shiia , Caliphate is just material accept of Imam-at .... so Imamat is above Caliphat ....

side note : there is some different between Jihad in Shiia and Sunni

No ...
but they were some of best rulers in human history .... ( aside from their problems with Imam Ali ) ...

Sunnis believe Imam Mahdi AS will establish Khilafat before Dajjal appears.

and no, Sunni imam in a little village cannot declare jihad against non-Muslims

iran has been killing Iraqis since the iran-Iraq war. Iraqis are Muslims too.
Yeah sure, I'm not interested in this discussion, again.

Iran has also been killing Martians since like forever.

takfeeris of Lebanon celebrates instead of going to pledge bayah :lol:

seems like frustrated common Sunnis from Syria, not takfeeris

This is perhaps a materialistic 'caliphate', as true khilafa is spiritual as mentioned by the Qur'an. Only terrorists with ape sized brains can think killers of innocent people are upright beings worthy of giving oath to.

excellent post. What you are saying this guy fails the character test too.

BTW, the ISIS expansion towards the West seems like a possibility.

They won't be getting through Saudi Arabia, Iran and Turkey...but I think Jordan is the weakest link over there...and they would have to put up a big fight.

If, God forbid, they get through Jordan, then they can wreak all havoc in Africa.

in Jordan, among the Bedouins in the south [ wadi Musa / Aqaba / Ma'an etc. ] the traditional supporters of the King in Jordan, a sizeable proportion of the population is already wahabi salafi qutbies with great sympathies for the cause of the terrorists

and this extends into Sinai.

Yeah sure, I'm not interested in this discussion, again.

ask the Iraqis, both Shia and Sunni. They hate you.

Last edited:
r u dreaming???? they would be burned alive if they even take a step towards Jordan...

the only reason they succeed in iraq was due to the local population.....also credit goes to that Iranian puppets .

this is what happened when some one tried to cross jordan border with weapons

Mideast-Jordan-Syria_Horo-1.jpg

Jordan doesn't need their entrance.

Jordan is already their hub

I don't give a rat for this delusive chutia !!! Bloody terrorist takfiri bastard self proclaimed Caliph ...

And by the way please stop calling them Sunni they has nothing to do any thing with Sunnah and Sunni's like what they are doing all around is not Islam !!! They been called "DOGS OF HELL" by Prophet Mohammed (Salal-La-Hu-Alaie-Hay-Wasallam).

Last edited:
ask the Iraqis, both Shia and Sunni. They hate you.

Ask Iraqis and you'll be surprised to see who they hate the most.

Can't say I hate an entire nation, millions of people I don't know.
anyway it's not important what happened in the past, there are issues enough to worry about today for the people in the ME

"leader for Muslims everywhere" .... how laughable it is .... :cheesy: delusion terrorists ...
They can choose Khalife amongst themselves but it doesn't mean Muslim will go after them ... it's a joke ..

I would never accept a fat caliph. By the way, doesn't a caliphate need to hold the majority of muslim lands including the most important, mecca.
Excellent opportunity for Muslims all over the world to get united by rallying behind a great caliph.It seems Muslims are going to have their lost glory back under the leadership of this great god chosen calipha.

This is what we'll get when we pollute our religion by mixing in it the cr@p of the government and politics.

Mullah cracy is the worst form of government. It doesn't matter if a Mullah is Sunni or Shia. doesn't matter.

1400 years ago, the prevalent government systems used to combine religion and government.

Rome had "Son of God" ruler
Egyptians tried it too
And so did Arabs, and Persians.

Khalifa is nothing but self declared "hand of God" may be right hand may be left.

But that just a way to add legitimacy to the rule of man.

Not any more.

for the last 400 years or so

we as people have grown up.

We do not believe earth is flat
or wolf eats moon during eclipse
or God appoints a bearded Mullah as a ruler anymore

not anymore

government now must be a distributed system divided between judiciary, executive, and legislature

and at multiple levels. Federal, state and local.

No more Khalifas, and sons of gods, or divinely anointed appointed self declared dictators.

No more!

only Imam Ali Ibn AbiTaleb and the Imam Hassen Ibn Ali and then Imam Hosain Ibn Ali and his son and descends ( technically , our 12 Imam are rightful khalifa )

and all of them are from Quraish and have closest blood relationship with Hazrat Muhammad (Pbuh)

There were only 11 Imams, Hassan al Askari RA never had a son. :whistle:

Do Shia and Sunni require the caliph to be a quraish? (in this case shia automatically yes)

Sunnis accepted the Ottoman Turks as Caliphs so no.

The requirement is to choose a Caliph, and that is a well documented process in Islamic jurisprudence (Shariat)

Only Abu Bakr RA, Usman RA, and Ali RA were elected the rest were either selected or passed down from their father like a monarchy.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom