What's new

ISIS buys western weapons from F$A

German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spent 10 days with Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq and Syria, tells FRANCE 24 they buy Western weapons from Syrian rebels and envision a future that includes a massive "religious cleansing".

Todenhofer went on to say that the IS militants are being armed by the West – if only indirectly – as Western moves to arm moderate Syrian rebels have backfired.

“They buy the weapons that we give to the Free Syrian Army, so they get Western weapons – they get French weapons … I saw German weapons, I saw American weapons,” he said.

“The best seller of weapons is the Free Syrian Army, which is financed by NATO, financed probably also by France, but at least by the United States.”

video and complete report in the link below

Middle East - Embedded with the IS group: 'The unbelievers have to die' - France 24

Very worrisome news.

those idiots think they can raise a beast and contain it... I$I$ aka F$A aka AQ will bite its master's hand that fed it

@Syrian Lion , you're a voice of reason. How is the situation going on in Syria now?

Very worrisome news.

@Syrian Lion , you're a voice of reason. How is the situation going on in Syria now?
The west knew that those weapons will be given to terrorists...
the war in Syria is getting worse and worse, the Syrian people are the victims of this international terrorism supported by the west with their regional puppets.. the only way to end this war, is for the west and their puppet end their support to terrorists...

German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spent 10 days with Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq and Syria, tells FRANCE 24 they buy Western weapons from Syrian rebels and envision a future that includes a massive "religious cleansing".

Todenhofer went on to say that the IS militants are being armed by the West – if only indirectly – as Western moves to arm moderate Syrian rebels have backfired.

“They buy the weapons that we give to the Free Syrian Army, so they get Western weapons – they get French weapons … I saw German weapons, I saw American weapons,” he said.

“The best seller of weapons is the Free Syrian Army, which is financed by NATO, financed probably also by France, but at least by the United States.”

video and complete report in the link below

Middle East - Embedded with the IS group: 'The unbelievers have to die' - France 24
why its not a surprise?
once again western weapons and the oil money will join hands to spill the blood of the innocent.

The west knew that those weapons will be given to terrorists...
the war in Syria is getting worse and worse, the Syrian people are the victims of this international terrorism supported by the west with their regional puppets.. the only way to end this war, is for the west and their puppet end their support to terrorists...

This is truly a quagmire of epic proportion.

the west never learn from their mistakes, they keep repeating their bloodshed history... do you know how Alqaeda was started? who gave weapons and money to Bin Laden?
making the same mistake and expecting a diffrent result?
I know the financiers of all these terrorist organisations wont care as long as the innocent people in Syria and Iraq are dying but these scorpions can return home with all these weapons specially those MANPADs and shoot down some planes of these financiers

this is the reason why I am completely oppossed to any arms sales to the middle east because they might be used by the terrorists and these terrorists have TTP / taliban partners who would return back with our own weapons and can cause even more havoc..

making the same mistake and expecting a diffrent result?
I know the financiers of all these terrorist organisations wont care as long as the innocent people in Syria and Iraq are dying but these scorpions can return home with all these weapons specially those MANPADs and shoot down some planes of these financiers

this is the reason why I am completely oppossed to any arms sales to the middle east because they might be used by the terrorists and these terrorists have TTP / taliban partners who would return back with our own weapons and can cause even more havoc..
agreed, the west might as well arm those terrorists with couple jumbo jets.. :disagree:
Syria's neighbors need to understand that chaos is contagious, and the whole region is fragile and easy to explode, and that is happening now... however, they made deal with their own terrorists they will arm them and supply them just stay away from us, they will happen temporally but when they are done with their job they will return and cause mayhem...

agreed, the west might as well arm those terrorists with couple jumbo jets.. :disagree:
Syria's neighbors need to understand that chaos is contagious, and the whole region is fragile and easy to explode, and that is happening now... however, they made deal with their own terrorists they will arm them and supply them just stay away from us, they will happen temporally but when they are done with their job they will return and cause mayhem...
By "the West" surely you mean the US. There is no record of any other Western country sending weapons.

By "the West" surely you mean the US. There is no record of any other Western country sending weapons.

Just the US does because Assad is ally of Russia and the US hates Russia for standing in its way of global domination.

France sent weapons, UK sent military equipment and etc... basically NATO... paid by their puppets gcc
France sent weapons? Are you sure? Both Britain and France were going to last year but backed down.

France sent weapons? I wasn't aware of that. Both Britain and France were going to last year but backed down.

my friend, they send them both directly and indirectly, for example Qatar buys French/ UK arms and etc, and Qatar sends them to Turkey and Turkey arms terrorists and trains them there, of course all under CIA supervision... and Germany also does that, they say they are sending "Non lethal" supplies, but under that "non lethal" supplies are lethal arms...

my friend, they send them both directly and indirectly, for example Qatar buys French/ UK arms and etc, and Qatar sends them to Turkey and Turkey arms terrorists and trains them there, of course all under CIA supervision... and Germany also does that, they say they are sending "Non lethal" supplies, but under that "non lethal" supplies are lethal arms...
One thing I don't understand is countries like the UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia supporting the FSA. All of these countries are strongly against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen etc but in favour of them in Syria.

IS just couple times used TOWs. 99% of their weapons are from Assad and Maliki.

Back
Top Bottom