What's new

ISIS buys western weapons from F$A

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spent 10 days with Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq and Syria, tells FRANCE 24 they buy Western weapons from Syrian rebels and envision a future that includes a massive "religious cleansing".

Todenhofer went on to say that the IS militants are being armed by the West – if only indirectly – as Western moves to arm moderate Syrian rebels have backfired.

“They buy the weapons that we give to the Free Syrian Army, so they get Western weapons – they get French weapons … I saw German weapons, I saw American weapons,” he said.

“The best seller of weapons is the Free Syrian Army, which is financed by NATO, financed probably also by France, but at least by the United States.”

video and complete report in the link below

Middle East - Embedded with the IS group: 'The unbelievers have to die' - France 24

this is no news bro . terrorists are terrorists .

F$A , ISIS , anus-rats , ..... they're all the same shyte , sucking on people's lives .
you're right, I know this is no news, I'm just providing them with their own anti-Syrian sources that claim that F$A and I$I$ are the same terrorists, just different names... F$A= AQ= I$I$

you're right, I know this is no news, I'm just providing them with their own anti-Syrian sources that claim that F$A and I$I$ are the same terrorists, just different names... F$A= AQ= I$I$
people who are really sleep can be waked up by a news like that .

BUT , people who are fooling themselves into sleep and they know whats really going on , cannot be waked up by the whole world calling on them .

anyway , thanks for your news . i never saw France24 report something like that :)

people who are really sleep can be waked up by a news like that .

BUT , people who are fooling themselves into sleep and they know whats really going on , cannot be waked up by the whole world calling on them .

anyway , thanks for your news . i never saw France24 report something like that :)
they fear reality, they know everything, they just don't want to wake up..

I was going to post a report from Syrian website, but it would be better for them, you know using their own poison...

buying??
surprise the FSA isn't just joining ISIL along with their Western supplies weapons
but then the charade is up and no one weapons or support from the West.

buying??
surprise the FSA isn't just joining ISIL along with their Western supplies weapons
but then the charade is up and no one weapons or support from the West.

Not now perhaps, but previously the FSA was the darling of the west 'long in cahoots with the GCC. Taxpayer dollars went into helping "freedom" for the people of Syria from the Assad Regime.. well. did not turn out too well did now?

Not now perhaps, but previously the FSA was the darling of the west 'long in cahoots with the GCC. Taxpayer dollars went into helping "freedom" for the people of Syria from the Assad Regime.. well. did not turn out too well did now?

I see FSA as terrorists or at least domestic terrorists of the people of Syria.
we shouldn't meddle.
this is Libya 2.0

I see FSA as terrorists or at least domestic terrorists of the people of Syria.
we shouldn't meddle.
this is Libya 2.0
that is the problem the west interfering in the region only causes chaos and mess... I$I$ was nothing but the creation of the west and their puppets, they were desperate they started arming terrorists hoping they will do their dirty job for them.... remember how bin laden was American puppet? America armed Bin Laden supported him with weapons and etc... and now America all over again in Syria...

German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spent 10 days with Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq and Syria, tells FRANCE 24 they buy Western weapons from Syrian rebels and envision a future that includes a massive "religious cleansing".

Todenhofer went on to say that the IS militants are being armed by the West – if only indirectly – as Western moves to arm moderate Syrian rebels have backfired.

“They buy the weapons that we give to the Free Syrian Army, so they get Western weapons – they get French weapons … I saw German weapons, I saw American weapons,” he said.

“The best seller of weapons is the Free Syrian Army, which is financed by NATO, financed probably also by France, but at least by the United States.”

video and complete report in the link below

Middle East - Embedded with the IS group: 'The unbelievers have to die' - France 24
And after that they say these weapons will not fall to the wrong hand

Exactly. I hope the animals who supported terrorism in Syria soon taste terrorism in their countries.

Back
Top Bottom