What's new

ISIL gives 3 days for guards to evacuate the tomb

Turkey should station more soldiers there. I don't know how much soldiers the stronghold can hold but I'm afraid if it gets attacked Turkish army will be too late to respond. Probably air strikes will not be enough as support.

Dude, Erdogan is also a closet Wahabi I guess. If you look closely at his speeches, you'd get a whiff.

Would not place my trust in the voice of Fetullah Gulen and his marionette news channels. By reading the article you clearly see the hatred they bear inside against AKP and Erdogan. And about the tomb, any action necessary to keep Turkish territory away from Wahhabi mercenaries should be done. 20 Turkish soldiers stationed there can not hold hordes of brainwashed ISIS kamikaze bombers. Special forces and armour should be airdropped there and remain there. Or just bomb the duck out of them by air :D

Dude, Erdogan is also a closet Wahabi I guess. If you look closely at his speeches, you'd get a whiff.
No Turk, nor a man with one drop of honorable blood, can be a Wahhabi. Many don't like Erdogan but never ever have I heard someone calling him a crypto wahhabi :D

Last edited:
Dude, I'm an expert at these things. I have seen many like him before. I'm all for AKP, however, I smell a rat in him. :D

No Turk, nor a man with one drop of honorable blood, man can be a Wahhabi. Many don't like Erdogan but never ever have I heard someone calling him a crypto wahhabi :D

Dude, I'm an expert at these things. I have seen many like him before. I'm all for AKP, however, I smell a rat in him. :D
Then I have respect for your in-depth analyze :D. No politician is completely "rat free" I guess, all need to have a hidden agenda ;)

The_Levant_3.png
sainai is not part of it the levant is syria lebnon palstain jordan

Back
Top Bottom