What's new

ISI under fire for failure to prevent Quetta bombing.

Dude, Kabul also belongs to Pashtuns of Pakistan! I foresee a day, within my lifetime, when we will have an Afghanistan (read renamed Pakistani Pashtun Sooba) where only Pashtuns will thrive. We will decide later what we have to do with Amreeki *** lickers! :rofl:

Punjabi in disguise on full time ultimate nut-sized brain processing :rofl:

Sadly, that's how it is. It has been thing way for decades. :drag:

So if the people whose job it is to follow terror financing, manning the airport checkpoints, and check landing C-130s are so incompetent/bought/sleeping, then we are indeed in deep trouble.

We need to shape up or die out. It looks like we will die out before we shape up. Sad, sad, sad.

Sadly, that's how it is. It has been thing way for decades. :drag:

It may have been like that for decades, but clearly those old ways have led us into the present situation. Either we change or we die. The old ways cannot go on any longer.

The question is, how many have to die for the rest to survive?

It may have been like that for decades, but clearly those old ways have led us into the present situation. Either we change or we die. The old ways cannot go on any longer.

The question is, how many have to die for the rest to survive?

So far it is 50,000 dead .... and counting.

And that is just the dead. How many maimed or blinded? How many families affected forever?

How many more are needed for us to change our ways?

internal security is the job of the interior ministry not ISI. rehman malik should resign

Ais ko bahi \|||/ Panch sal puray karnay do... khoud chala jaiee ga...

Soundly ISI is not loss its security matters. Its all about weak or losing any kind of support in Counter Intelligence.
Secondly any internal problem also consequence for this event.
India always shouting on ISI when ever they find chance...
If developmental work getting off by power full motives than this kind of insurgencies existing. Because good thinker as well as peoples take side.. this is the weakness of Chain network in counterintelligence...
Fear is NO Policy
Surrender is NO Option
سب سے پہلے پاکستان

once again i remind some words of novel in quotation
" Asa lagata ha Achay admaee Atyee kai tor pa day jate han our Saza ka tor pai wapas lay lay jatay han. Akar Qudrat aik Spas na Asnaa Quoom kao Achay Admai Kyoon kar Ata kary ousy Apnay Atyee kai Bakaday Naguzeer lagtay Ha".

ISI has to improve its intelligence and should take an active role in pre-empting strikes such as the Quetta attack. People have high hopes from an intelligence agency which is supposed to be one of the best in the world. We do not hate the ISI. Just want it to improve and work to resolve the issues of Pakistan. This is my humble request of the ISI boys.

Again, you are counting the wrong people. The ones who need to die are the corrupt leaders / generals / IG's / Religious Nut jobs Self appointed Maulanas / Thekedars of Sunnis / Thekedars of Shias / Thekedars of Justice (SC) .. etc etc.. and even that is not enough. Why? Because it won't be just enough to kill these people, as a warning... a cleanup of their complete genetic-pool to the last child is in order as a lesson so that no one ever dares such experiments ever again with the country. Harsh? I don't think so!

50,000 people you are counting were just poor bystanders, who most probably had nothing to do with any of it. Revolution and termination has to be from top to down.

So far it is 50,000 dead .... and counting.

And that is just the dead. How many maimed or blinded? How many families affected forever?

How many more are needed for us to change our ways?

Again, you are counting the wrong people. The ones who need to die are the corrupt leaders / generals / IG's / Religious Nut jobs Self appointed Maulanas / Thekedars of Sunnis / Thekedars of Shias / Thekedars of Justice (SC) .. etc etc.. and even that is not enough. Why? Because it won't be just enough to kill these people, as a warning... a cleanup of their complete genetic-pool to the last child is in order as a lesson so that no one ever dares such experiments ever again with the country. Harsh? I don't think so!

50,000 people you are counting were just poor bystanders, who most probably had nothing to do with any of it. Revolution and termination has to be from top to down.

So who will do that? And when, if ever?

The way it is going, most probably it will have to be our generation, who'll have to get their hands dirty. It's not something unheard of, you know history of humanity, has happened before in other nations. Sadly it's our turn now, and our future generations will judge us on it.

So who will do that? And when, if ever?

Why you protecting this Afghan infidel? :woot:

@Hyperion mereiii bhaii @Sher Malang ko tunggg na karooo ! :angry:

But its cute to see a wannabe Punjabi & a Farsiwan fighting it out when a real Pukhtoon - @chauvunist looks on ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion mereiii bhaii @Sher Malang ko tunggg na karooo ! :angry:

But its cute to see a wannabe Punjabi & a Farsiwan fighting it out when a real Pukhtoon - @chauvunist looks on ! :whistle:

haha...i was a little bit busy in watching Urdu 1 channel, at the same time enjoying spanking of sher Malang
:lol:

haha...i was a little bit busy in watching Urdu 1 channel, at the same time enjoying spanking of sher Malang
:lol:

Urdu Channel 1 ! :blink:
@Hyperion is wrror ko Turkish Drama no kharaaab kar diyaaa haiii ! :lol:

Hurrr waqt Behlool...behlool kar rahaa hotaa haiii ! :whistle:

Mein Beetar...Beetar kar rahaa hotaa hooon ! :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom