What's new

ISI: Tribute to the unknown fallen soldiers of Pakistan.

Have you seen the north of Pakistan?
How impossible the terrain is?
Plus they had Bubrik carmal as their stooge in Kabul.....who assured them all the support..

Right when they had the support, they had enough strength to create a pipeline for supplies from Afghan... Afghanistan itself would be a joke trying to stop Soviet.

Also if you will see the soviet forces never came at a single time, they came in parts not suggesting an expansionist attitude by any stretch..

I also think that Soviet would not be crazy to occupy a direct ally in a region where US generally did not have many friends and hence risk a showdown... Why they used Mujahideen should point finger in that direction...

Right when they had the support, they had enough strength to create a pipeline for supplies from Afghan... Afghanistan itself would be a joke trying to stop Soviet.

Also if you will see the soviet forces never came at a single time, they came in parts not suggesting an expansionist attitude by any stretch..

I also think that Soviet would not be crazy to occupy a direct ally in a region where US generally did not have many friends and hence risk a showdown... Why they used Mujahideen should point finger in that direction...

Ok genius...you tell me why they came after afghanistan? And why they persisted for so long? To the point that it bankrupted them and costed thousands of casualties?

btw it will be good to open a seperate thread if you want to discuss warm water theory..
I beleive Pakistan was saved from soviet union by ISI and i want to pay them tribute on this.....because i was in Pakistan during Afghan USSR war....
You may take your discussion elsewhere

Ok genius...you tell me why they came after afghanistan? And why they persisted for so long? To the point that it bankrupted them and costed thousands of casualties?

I think I can tell you, lot of material on that but Aeronaut has warned me already and I will cease and desist... Ty

Not Just ISI soldiers , Salute to all those sons and daughters of Pakistan who have given their lives to protect their motherland.

They have given to this land is the most precious thing of all i-e their Lives ,be it by having shahadat or by working day and night to make it strong.

No matter what condition we are in May Allah give us strength to become a good pratical Muslims and unite against all the outer and inner threats. May Allah save us from munafiqeens (the sold out media persons , the bureaucrats and people who are using their position to damage Pakistan ).Ameen

salute to fallen IsI soldiers and pakistan army soldiers

salute to fallen IsI soldiers and pakistan army soldiers

Not Just ISI. IB,FIA, Special Branch,FIU,MI. IB is the most under rated agency in our country though.

Back
Top Bottom