What's new

ISI top gun to be taken for TTP talks

only thing I can say here is " May Allah Protect our Country from every internal and External threats "
Jab koi cheez ap ke pas hoti hai tu uski qadar nai hoti , jab chali jaye gi tab qadar ho gi ... before we completely lost our country time to make hard decisions for interest of Pakistan

I know this is not on topicbut I have to let it out while I was reading the comments I read some one talked about colonol Imam who was killed by TTP and then I researched on colonel imam he was associated with the ISI who took the charge to train the afghan mujahideen. Then I saw his video where he was asking the government mainly ISI to rescue him by this time he was within punjab and was kidnapped by LeJ why would our Army didn't send in the elite commandoes to save him? Then colonel imam was given to TTP where baitullah mehsud himself kills Colonel Imam? I need to ask the senior members here why cant our armed forces didn't rescued a x soldier who was too important for them in in the early 80s and 90s? Was it ISI itself who leaked colonel imam travel path? Why would ISI got him killed? What benifit did his killing do to TTP? He was a legend he should have been rescued. May allah rest him in peace. And may Allah rot baitullah in the hell.
Long live pakistan but these types of incident makes me think that seriously our own intelligence agency is involved.

who is Irfan Siddique and Burka Aunty?
Irfan Sadiqui is a nawaz league paid writer in Jang group and his coloumn praising Mullah Fazlullah became very famous. he has all the right qualities that make a true Taliban appeaser, hatred for army, hatred for Musharraf, hatred for Americans and War on terror, unqualfified support and justifiction of Taliban terrorism.

Burka Aunty as is normally known is the bigger of the two brothers of Red Mosque Molana Abdul Aziz Ghazi who has declared that army men killed at the hands of TTP die a kafir death and must not be given Islamic burrial or funeral. he mocked the death of Karachi police chief and has an army of suicide bombers and his followers have made Ghazi force (working hand in hand with LeJ and TTP) has killed shias, Beralvis and Alh Hadith in the tribal areas. he is called burka aunty because he tried to escape in a Burka which is a standard operating procedure of the terrorist leaders when they are cornered.

I know this is not on topicbut I have to let it out while I was reading the comments I read some one talked about colonol Imam who was killed by TTP and then I researched on colonel imam he was associated with the ISI who took the charge to train the afghan mujahideen.
your question is not off topic. I talked about Col Imam
to your question why he was not rescued. the answer is that we failed to find him it doesnt mean we didnt try. just like we failed to save so many of our fellow soldiers and civilians who have been mercilessly executed by taliban

yes there are leaks and inside information. within public and government setup. this is why these terrorists get shelter by people and given inside information by government officials, when you got Jamat Islami munawar hassan calling Osama a great martyr and justifying and praising their every single attack then you also have his followers in every government department.

everything is not a conspiracy , or betrayal or espionage, sometimes its pure bad luck too some times called fate.

biggest boost to terrorists has been our judges and lawyers who offered free service to murderers and terrorists and set them free despite finding them with explosives, weapons, with beheaded and mangled victims. our judiciary is very fast in arresting punishing and giving death sentences to our Rangers and army but it has very high standards for giving sentence to serial killers who even in the court declare that they will continue their killing.

Last edited:
I belong to Beralvi family which is the biggest part of Sunnis in Pakistan. that said I dont like being called a shia or sunni or anything I am jsut a human being

re @hussain0216 Kashmiri origin from Mirpur I know the place is very tranquil.. I have spent time in Bhimbher sector for 2 years on our forward positions along the LOC.

Kasmiri people as a whole escaped the wrath of fanaticism except Rawalkot where the second generation of Pashtons living there started conducting suicide attacks on Pakistan army in the past but were captured with the kept of local Kashmiris.

@hussain0216 tell me more about your place, I have spent very good time in your city. lovely and easy going people and very patriot Pakistani Kashmiris they are and form the biggest portion of Pakistani Kashmiris in Pakistan military.

I will love to join you.

Kashmiri's love Pakistan, being kashmiri is just like being punjabi/sindhi to us we see ourselves as Pakistani and because of our history many of our people tend to be even more patriotic then most with special love for the military, I was in Mirpur a few months ago on a trip back, everything has changed with people making money in the west and going home to build koti's everywhere, still the surrounding area, mangla damn is stunning

Wrong. There are more than 1 Million of people of who are anti Taliban dum challas like you. Lets see, about 30 Million Shias, about 5 Million Ahmadis, 2 Million Hindus, 3 Million Christians. This is not counting the millions of berelvis and others.
Let me tell me, I as a Pakistani is not afraid to return and fight the Taliban and people like you if the government falls. Every one in my native village also carries guns, but we don't target innocent people in markets and mosques to show how manly we are.

And btw, aren't you the mirpuri sitting in the UK? What you doing in a kuffar country? Go back to Pakistan son, then we'll see what your words are worth.

Your an ahmedi, dont confuse yourself Most Pakistani's would pick the TTP before they pick you

Haye Allah, aag laggi darhee mein? Next time don't threaten directly, you may not be able to carry out your threat, I surely am well capable of crossing all sort of lines.

Pakistani's are a right wing, conservative people, you liberals do not represent Pakistan or Pakistani's

Salman Taseer thought he did & crossed the limits, his own body guard finished him, and our judicary and lawyers celebrated the killer

Remember that

Top Gun? So our intelligence agencies have become a joke along with the Country itself.

I belong to Beralvi family which is the biggest part of Sunnis in Pakistan. that said I dont like being called a shia or sunni or anything I am jsut a human being

re @hussain0216 Kashmiri origin from Mirpur I know the place is very tranquil.. I have spent time in Bhimbher sector for 2 years on our forward positions along the LOC.

Kasmiri people as a whole escaped the wrath of fanaticism except Rawalkot where the second generation of Pashtons living there started conducting suicide attacks on Pakistan army in the past but were captured with the kept of local Kashmiris.

@hussain0216 tell me more about your place, I have spent very good time in your city. lovely and easy going people and very patriot Pakistani Kashmiris they are and form the biggest portion of Pakistani Kashmiris in Pakistan military.

My family and ancestral roots are from Pakistan Azad Kashmir brother, district Kotli and Bagh to be exact. I'm pretty sure that the Sudhans, people of Kotli, Bhimber and Bagh make up great numbers of the forces as well. I know of the statistic that in terms of numbers we are only 3% of the total population of Pakistan and its territories (FATA, Northern Areas, AJK) but make up around 12% of the army! My entire elder generation (grandfather and his 8 cousins) fought in what was then kwon as the Azad Kashmir Regular Forces, which fought in the war of liberation in 1948. Thereafter many of the sons in our families serve in the Azad Kashmir regiment.

Oh you are also spot on about our hate for the Taliban. That's why you don't get any terrorism in our region as the people are nearly all Barelvi (mashallah) and Shia, and the Taliban can find no support in our regions. Most households are also armed well and we don't have the same rigid laws as other provinces. It is amongst the most beautiful and breathtaking regions in Pakistan and the most peaceful and surprisingly well educated as well. We have the highest literacy rate in Pakistan.

Irfan Sadiqui is a nawaz league paid writer in Jang group and his coloumn praising Mullah Fazlullah became very famous. he has all the right qualities that make a true Taliban appeaser, hatred for army, hatred for Musharraf, hatred for Americans and War on terror, unqualfified support and justifiction of Taliban terrorism.
Burka Aunty as is normally known is the bigger of the two brothers of Red Mosque Molana Abdul Aziz Ghazi who has declared that army men killed at the hands of TTP die a kafir death and must not be given Islamic burrial or funeral. he mocked the death of Karachi police chief and has an army of suicide bombers and his followers have made Ghazi force (working hand in hand with LeJ and TTP) has killed shias, Beralvis and Alh Hadith in the tribal areas. he is called burka aunty because he tried to escape in a Burka which is a standard operating procedure of the terrorist leaders when they are cornered.
well i too dislike America for butting in everything thing, it was my view that Pakistan could have fought its own war

Conspiracy theories have been floating around since the beginning of partnership over a decade ago. The truth remains; the U.S. and Pakistan are two independent partner nations working together to restore peace in the region. Our shared interests and goals continue to bind us together. At the same time, it is important for us to reiterate that we respect Pakistan’s independence and have no say or influence over its internal matters. We have already clarified that it is completely up to the Pakistani government whether to negotiate with the TTP or take military action. We fully support the government of Pakistan in their efforts to negate the threat of violence. As I’ve said before, Conspiracy theorists have been attempting to create links between the U.S. and the terrorist organizations, without any evidence, since the beginning our partnership. The truth is that we have lost thousands of brave soldiers due to our shared stance against terrorism. The doubters will continue to doubt, but we can easily separate fact from fiction. Our common sacrifices in the region clarify our shared will and desire to succeed against terrorism, and our decade long partnership shows the importance of remaining unified for the betterment of the region. We certainly hope to continue our partnership and build upon the hard work of nations in regards to our peace objectives in the region.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Kashmiri's love Pakistan, being kashmiri is just like being punjabi/sindhi to us we see ourselves as Pakistani and because of our history many of our people tend to be even more patriotic then most with special love for the military, I was in Mirpur a few months ago on a trip back, everything has changed with people making money in the west and going home to build koti's everywhere, still the surrounding area, mangla damn is stunning

Your an ahmedi, dont confuse yourself Most Pakistani's would pick the TTP before they pick you

Pakistani's are a right wing, conservative people, you liberals do not represent Pakistan or Pakistani's

Salman Taseer thought he did & crossed the limits, his own body guard finished him, and our judicary and lawyers celebrated the killer

Remember that

Wrong again son, during anti ahmadiyya riots my grandfather was protected by local Ahle Hadith relatives and friends since he was the only Ahmadi in his village. All the harami mullahs ran for their lives when they realised that ordinary Pakistanis in that area will not fall for cheap mullahs like you. I also have dozens of relatives in Pak army who are not Ahmadi. To hear you say they will pick TTP over me is laughable and only exposes your lack of knowledge of what is going on in Pakistan. We know how to fight but we don't want to take the law in our own hands. Have a nice day in that Kuffar country that you hate so much.

We did same sort of things in Bangladesh and lost it these actions will only increase hatred and do nothing else

Sir, please read history in books not in Bollywood massala films, if what you said is true, then today no one will support pakistani team in Bangladesh, this is Hindu banya bullsh!t.(don't mean to offend you)
Secondly( Rasool'lala Salal laho alaiy hai wa salam ) said kill these kwarijs wherever you find, he ( Rasool'lala Salal laho alaiy hai wa salam ) never said to negociate with them, they are kalab u'naar ( dogs from hell).

Wrong again son, during anti ahmadiyya riots my grandfather was protected by local Ahle Hadith relatives and friends since he was the only Ahmadi in his village. All the harami mullahs ran for their lives when they realised that ordinary Pakistanis in that area will not fall for cheap mullahs like you. I also have dozens of relatives in Pak army who are not Ahmadi. To hear you say they will pick TTP over me is laughable and only exposes your lack of knowledge of what is going on in Pakistan. We know how to fight but we don't want to take the law in our own hands. Have a nice day in that Kuffar country that you hate so much.

one of the main commandments of our faith are to show mercy on the people of the earth so that God of the heavens shows mercy upon you. this message is lost to the hypocrites and despite what Muhammad PBUH did or preached, all that a today's typical Muslim can offer is hatred, bickering and then bitching over why muslims are hated, beaten and persecuted around the globe?

the hint is, look at what they do to their fellow Muslims, those they declare kafir and other minorities. as far as TTP, LeJ and Sipah Sahabah etc are concerned, people and groups like these have been known as takfiris and khawarij and they have killed Hazrat Usman r.a. and Hazrat Ali r.a how can any ordinary muslim or non-muslim expect anything better from them?

Prophet Muhmammad PBUH has declared these khawarij and takfiris as hounds of hellfire. .. if Muslims of Pakistan want to pick hounds of hellfire as their companions then I pray to Allah that they are judged together. I would rather be judged together with the victims of thse Takfiris.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom