What's new

ISI is training Sikh militants: India

So, ISI creating sikh militants in their terrorist factory.:lol:

Today, Sikhs are one of the most well respected communities in India. We cant even think of our defence forces without their presence.

even yesterday they were the most respected in India

Sikhs are among the most patriotic communities ,kek just look at our military . its funny ISI thinks giving guns to bunch of poor people makes any difference now.

even yesterday they were the most respected in India
nope , far from it, outside Punjab they-were close to outcasts in the 60's , they used to carry naked swords around threatening in name of religion back in those days. some stories are just gore-fest.yet today Sikhs are among the friendliest people you can meet in any Indian state. Sikhs are the perfect example of how time heals any relashionship

Sikhs are among the most patriotic communities ,kek just look at our military . its funny ISI thinks giving guns to bunch of poor people makes any difference now.

Being a soldier is a part of Punjabi culture, I am sure overwhelming majority in Indian army is Punjabi does that mean other ethnicities are not patriotic

Being a soldier is a part of Punjabi culture, I am sure overwhelming majority in Indian army is Punjabi does that mean other ethnicities are not patriotic
no overwhelming majority is not punjabi but yes mostly north indians

so they will serve under the Indian code , give their life to protect Indians , yet still call them unpatriotic, seriously wtf? that's like saying terrorists have nothing to do with religion , its just a part of their culture.

overwhelming? Hindus make up 86% of the Indian military.

so they will serve under the Indian code , give their life to protect Indians , yet still call them unpatriotic, seriously wtf? that's like saying terrorists have nothing to do with religion , its just a part of their culture.

overwhelming? Hindus make up 86% of the Indian military.

I have a news for you, be in the Army is a profession, give me a billion dollars i can raise an Army who will be loyal to me and will put their life on the line for me. A man selling vegetable on a cart is just as patriotic as a soldier. A Sindhi whose numbers in the Pak Army is almost 0 is just as patriotic as Punjabi or Pathan.

no overwhelming majority is not punjabi but yes mostly north indians

if 1% of population makes up 20% of army then its considered overwhelming

I have a news for you, be in the Army is a profession, give me a billion dollars i can raise an Army who will be loyal to me and will put their life on the line for me. A man selling vegetable on a cart is just as patriotic as a soldier. A Sindhi whose numbers in the Pak Army is almost 0 is just as patriotic as Punjabi or Pathan.

if 1% of population makes up 20% of army then its considered overwhelming
That 20% is a myth it used to be in past when recuritment was based from north not anymore

Defining the Borders of Khalistan | Buffer State in South Asia

Khalistan: Origins of a Nation - Episode 1 of 5 episodes

Facts behind Khalistan by Gen Hameed Gul
do you think pakistan would give land to them?

So Muslims make up over 14% of India's population, one of the largest Muslim populations in the world, and Sikhs make up only 1.8% of the population but ISI is targeting.....Sikhs for recruitment?

That does seem a bit "fishy". o_O

You are not aware of the history behind khalistan and Pak support towards them (which was later withdrawn by benazir)..... I am talking about the days, when "Terrorism" was just a word in dictionary for most of the world....

So Muslims make up over 14% of India's population, one of the largest Muslim populations in the world, and Sikhs make up only 1.8% of the population but ISI is targeting.....Sikhs for recruitment?

That does seem a bit "fishy". o_O

You are not aware of the history behind khalistan and Pak support towards them (which was later withdrawn by benazir)..... I am talking about the days, when "Terrorism" was just a word in dictionary for most of the world....

Somewhat, and I am also old enough to remember PM Indira Gandhi and Operation Blue Star, but as others have pointed out, Sikhs in general, are some of the most patriotic of Indians with a long history of disproportional military service.

do you think pakistan would give land to them?

The map they have put out doesn't show any territorial demand from Pakistan. The Sikhs want India to withdraw from designated areas of E Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, a bit of Gujarat, Jammu, and part of Himachal Pradesh. The Sikhs are dominant in these areas, and this is a fair demand. It is quite clear that the Sikhs do not appreciate being consumed by Hinduism which itself isn't a religion. The proud Sikhs resent being treated second class in India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom