What's new

ISI Is involved in Pelting stones in Kashmir-Indian Media

Guys we should enjoy this comic post but must refrain from personal attacks. Religious attacks don't help either...

yes, ISI runs the facility that digs stones from the earth and exports them to iOK.....near to that is the pigeon storage facility as well

Well it's true just ask @Jonah Arthur about training camps and funding and support from Pakistan

if so i'm proud......unfortunately it's only indian media and gov. that jumps on the opportunity to blame Pakistan/ISI anytime it's own nefarious activities and anti-indian sentiment (hatred) in Kashmir are on full display

you have your own people to thank for the angry reactions of past 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
You take my promise and I don't make many "Kashmir azad hoga ,Aj nahi to 10 Saal bad ya 20,Azad kar ke rahe ge hum".
you never tried dialogues... read history... hoe pak attacked kashmir just within a month of its creation without any dialogues.... how morarji desai was fooled by Haq saab... how you made fool out of manmohan singh... how mushharraf backstabbed vajpai... faught with all ur might... nlw doing propaganda in internal affairs of India...

dont think of us as a country where anyone can violate its sovereignty, be it terrorists or drones... you lost our brotherhood then losted our friendship... but atleast bedo not loose on neutrality... dont force us to retalliate...

10, 20 kya 1000 saal me bhi aap kuchh nahi kar paoge

It's amusing to see how Indians apologists have shifted their arguments from

"It's just a few dozen ISI-sponsored trouble makers in the valley. Rest of Kashmir is in love with India"

to,

"We will keep exterminating dissidents untill no one is left even if that means killing kashmiris down to every single man, woman, and child who demands freedom."
(At least they're now one step closer to acknowledging their genocidal intentions for Kashmiris)

After seeing the pictures coming out of the valley recently where hundreds of thousands of people have poured out of their homes defying Indian tyranny.

But mark my words, many will still be stuck in denial. Many will continue to live in this cocoon of sanctimonious delusion they've constructed around themselves, because that's how profoundly disconnected from realities they are.

Last edited:
Training camps are financed by donations. Donations given by people around the world even Pakistan cannot remove them trust me.[/Quote

Who is sponsoring BLA TTP and their leaders is it ours or the state (India) donations.

This is nothing; I saw this one news reports which claimed that ISI pays 50 rupees salary for stone pelters.

Nazi Germany was successful in Killing 23 Million Communists with 3 million Axis troops and 3,500 tanks a total of 7 million men with a Dysfunctional Industry the war Machine was tattered It was successful in going head on with 80% of the world population and super-powers.
You see a Game of chess is not won by how many pieces you have or are left ,Its won by how you play your Pieces right.I've every confidence in my army that even today a swift strategy can win back kashmir and India will have nothing but to sit down and call It a day.

So till now your army haven't done any swift stratergy ?

ISI has training camps to teach Kashmiris how to throw stones....buhahahahahah ha hahahahah hahahaha hahahaha hahahahah

This is what happens when you drink a lot of cow piss

India and indians needs to know world has changed if you living in bollywood its non of anyones fault.. Kashmir is an issue and if you dont solve it we all will be in trouble sooner or later.. conventional power has nothing to do other than a big talk on this PDF indian knows how muslim comes all the way to kiss mahraj's A$$.. Its with in india we will find people to support us like how goras got their men with in..
war is no good but if india make things again like how they have been doing since 71 then we make sure nothing left for anyone to proud of.

these are the people who fighting against Indian Aggression in kashmir. like People fought Against Pak Army in 1971 in East Pakistan, according to India, so know what the change and why Indian are so worried ??

ISI also involved behind the birth of Modi and his tola....

not only in this matter ISI is involved in corruption of Indian Politician, ISI is involves in every Indian human child come on this earth not only this ISI is involve in Independence of India LOL

Things wont resolve unless we begin to understand the root cause of the problem. Blaming every patriotic act in Kashmir as an ISI sponsered activity. Who is the Indian media trying to fool but there own people!!
Wake up,,, there is a problem in Kashmir,, and NO, it is not something only Pakistan is related to or responsible for. The whole valley, the whole actual population want the right of self-determination. If there is any commitment to restoring peace and and bringing prosperity to the region/state the concerned authorities as well as general public will need to understand this and address this. Kashmir and Kashmiris are not OK with Indian occupations only because they have tried to suppress them for decades. The struggle lives on and it will be fed with the blood of innocents, people just asking for there basic rights from the Secular Democratic Nation of India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom