What's new

ISI Is involved in Pelting stones in Kashmir-Indian Media

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
0:55 on-wards.I'm sure we've seen this before,We all know that Indian Media is a bunch of people with heads in their a$$e$.
Man I don't understand a word of this Hindi but what I understood is .....lol

Well it's true just ask @Jonah Arthur about training camps and funding and support from Pakistan

Yes now the ISI is shipping stones across the border and brainwashing Kashmiris into not wanting to be occupied by hindus

At the same time they are brainwashing hasina into fucking up Bangladesh

Sending clandestine pigeons into India

Forcing the IAF into shoot ISI baloons

Isi sure is busy nowadays

Well it's true just ask @Jonah Arthur about training camps and funding and support from Pakistan
You see Today I'm sure you're gonna laugh and alot of other people might quote me as I post this..
Kashmir will be liberated !! and Pakistan army will be the one to do that
We've tried dialogue ,Peace and Pakistan has always faced Resentment ..Next war will be a decisive one ,And I hope I will be a-part of that !
You take my promise and I don't make many "Kashmir azad hoga ,Aj nahi to 10 Saal bad ya 20,Azad kar ke rahe ge hum".

You see Today I'm sure you're gonna laugh and alot of other people might quote me as I post this..
Kashmir will be liberated !! and Pakistan army will be the one to do that
We've tried dialogue ,Peace and Pakistan has always faced Resentment ..Next war will be a decisive one ,And I hope I will be a-part of that !
You take my promise and I don't make many "Kashmir azad hoga ,Aj nahi to 10 Saal bad ya 20,Azad kar ke rahe ge hum".
War:rofl:
You know that Pakistan is nowhere near India Conventionally and if you go nuclear then there will be no Kashmir or Pakistan

You know that Pakistan is nowhere near India Conventionally and if you go nuclear then there will be no Kashmir or Pakistan

Pakistan is a considerable conventional power if india had the balls to attack Pakistan then they would have done so rather then the song and dance after parliament attack and Mumbai.

If we ho nuclear we will ensure their is no india left too

Nazi Germany was successful in Killing 23 Million Communists with 3 million Axis troops and 3,500 tanks a total of 7 million men with a Dysfunctional Industry the war Machine was tattered It was successful in going head on with 80% of the world population and super-powers.
You see a Game of chess is not won by how many pieces you have or are left ,Its won by how you play your Pieces right.I've every confidence in my army that even today a swift strategy can win back kashmir and India will have nothing but to sit down and call It a day.

Pakistan is a considerable conventional power if india had the balls to attack Pakistan then they would have done so rather then the song and dance after parliament attack and Mumbai.

If we ho nuclear we will ensure their is no india left too
If you were strong conventionally you don't need ato develop tactical nukes..and you don't have second strike capability either.so pray that in next war Pakistan dont uses nuke because there will be no Pakistan. But india will still exist.
Now you can carry with yoir BS

If you were strong conventionally you don't need ato develop tactical nukes..and you don't have second strike capability either.so pray that in next war Pakistan dont uses nuke because there will be no Pakistan. But india will still exist.

No you wont we have a fast growing arsenal of war heads and are just around the corner from sea based second strike to ensure bharat mata gets turned to ash

LT.GreMilitarily post: 8456843 said:
Nazi Germany was successful in Killing 23 Million Communists with 3 million Axis troops and 3,500 tanks a total of 7 million men with a Dysfunctional Industry the war Machine was tattered It was successful in going head on with 80% of the world population and super-powers.
You see a Game of chess is not won by how many pieces you have or are left ,Its won by how you play your Pieces right.I've every confidence in my army that even today a swift strategy can win back kashmir and India will have nothing but to sit down and call It a day.
We are strong Militarily and diplomaticly and economic too.
UN considers Pakistan occupier and the whole world still favours us.so Pakistan got No chance. So only good thing will be make LOC international border

It will not come to that,Pakistan has first use policy on its Nukes,There will always be a conventional war between India and Pakistan,The nukes are there Just to provide a wall from total annihilation nothing else.India and Pakistan will never use Nukes ,Its just something to keep frail minds like you and the Majority of Indo-Pak population feeling safe and sound.
Everyone knows that the Nukes will never be used.

No you wont we have a fast growing arsenal of war heads and are just around the corner from sea based second strike to ensure bharat mata gets turned to ash
:blah::blah::blah::blah:
Have any sources for Your BS

It is a well known truth that the enemy's intelligence agency is involved in creating the massive unrest in the valley.

We Don't cry Nuke nuke nuke
We are militarily strong to take Pakistan
Here a little humour for Pakistan nuke obsession
View attachment 316928

You were the first to test nuclear weapons in south asia.

For the first week you threatened Pakistan with nuclear annihilation

Then we tested our weapons and shut you up

We Don't cry Nuke nuke nuke
We are militarily strong to take Pakistan
Here a little humour for Pakistan nuke obsession
View attachment 316928

What Occupation??. What oppression??

Maharaja signed the treaty to give J&K to India. We are legal owner and Pakistan is Occupier

We are more concerned about the democratic will of kashmiri population then some pagan maharaja

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom