What's new

ISI is Essential for National Security

Imran Akhtar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score

By Sajjad Shaukat

Every country has a superior intelligence agency to protect the national security of the state. It not only copes with foreign anti-state elements, but also fights the psychological warfare including internal enemies. No army can fight without the support of an efficient secret agency which collects and assesses information in a most reliable manner. American CIA, Russian KJB, British MI-6 etc. might be cited as an instance...

Visit Original Article Here...

By Sajjad Shaukat

Every country has a superior intelligence agency to protect the national security of the state. It not only copes with foreign anti-state elements, but also fights the psychological warfare including internal enemies. No army can fight without the support of an efficient secret agency which collects and assesses information in a most reliable manner. American CIA, Russian KJB, British MI-6 etc. might be cited as an instance...

Visit Original Article Here...
Its good that they r doing good job for their internal security, but they r affecting internal security of others..
Many times, their involvements r caught with some of the terrorist groups and is the big problem to your neighbours..
BTW, it's your pride so u can have trust on themm..:wave:

[/COLOR]
ISI is our pride and joy. It is doing a brilliant job that's why all Pakistan enemies hate it
Have u ever thought, why many countries have become your enemy ???
Thats just because of the deeds of ISI,and u r saying they have done good job..:disagree:
Infact they have made your best friend as your worst enemy, i m talking about US..OK

Its good that they r doing good job for their internal security, but they r affecting internal security of others..
Many times, their involvements r caught with some of the terrorist groups and is the big problem to your neighbours..
BTW, it's your pride so u can have trust on themm..:wave:

Hate it or not,in the end job of every Intel Agency is secure the interests of the country worldwide and play a bit in your rival nations,ISI does it,so do R&AW,CIA,FSB,Mossad,MI6.

[/COLOR]
Thats just because of the deeds of ISI,and u r saying they have done good job..:disagree:
Infact they have made your best friend as your worst enemy, i m talking about US..OK

Have you ever wandered why Chinese Pakistanis and your neghbourhood hate India??

[/COLOR]

Maybe you not aware of ISI's agenda ?

Now, I maybe wrong ... but there is a core in that organization.
a core that stays intact no matter what happens to the outside.
and that core is well aware and well prepared to do what they will eventually do.
they know the history and know the future.

just my analysis.

whenever you enemies start speaking against your intelligence agency then dont worry , it means your agency is doing fine and when they start praising it then its a time to worry.
I would be worried if people start talking too much about our external intelligence agency(whether talk against them or praise them).
I want them to just get job done without appearing too obvious.
Also I would want it to remain firmly under civilian leadership, and do exactly what it is mandated to do from time to time.

I would be worried if people start talking too much about our external intelligence agency(whether talk against them or praise them).
I want them to just get job done without appearing too obvious.
Also I would want it to remain firmly under civilian leadership, and do exactly what it is mandated to do from time to time.

First assertion is you are only hated by enemy if you are thwarting their actions-by that account ISI is doing well.

Second when it comes to national security all secret services and some of the best get up to naughtiness without civilian authorization for example

Ron Paul was right about CIA drug deal — RT

Clearly CIA didn't have authorization here

^^ Right now the only reason Pakistan is talked in the news is cause of America. Once American interests are fulfilled in Afghanistan, they have no reason to be ally with Pakistan. All aid will stop and Pakistan will be like Somalia, a country torn due of civil war and no source to fuel the economy. Let's hope ISI will do its job and keeps Americans engaged there in Afghanistan like they are doing right now. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom