What's new

ISI headquater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the residential colony sort of thing?

Yes the very same. :)

Also for Texas:

This video shows:
Gen (R) Musharaff's farm house @ 2:38

And the Rawalpindi ISI office @ 4:50 (Right Hand Side)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks RR. Interesting that Mush has a farmhouse smack in the middle of town..looks like a mansion!

A Little off topic but none the less relative.
As the saying goes, "Always there when they need us".

isi_and_cia_directors_in_mujahideen_camp1987.jpg

Front row, from left: Major Gen. Hamid Gul, director general of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI), Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Willian Webster; Deputy Director for Operations Clair George; an ISI colonel; and senior CIA official, Milt Bearden at a mujahedeen training camp in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan in 1987.

A Little off topic but none the less relative.
As the saying goes, "Always there when they need us".

isi_and_cia_directors_in_mujahideen_camp1987.jpg

Front row, from left: Major Gen. Hamid Gul, director general of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI), Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Willian Webster; Deputy Director for Operations Clair George; an ISI colonel; and senior CIA official, Milt Bearden at a mujahedeen training camp in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan in 1987.

Excellent find.

U never know where their main offices are.. maybe in sadar market or anywhere, not the forget the ISI safe houses..

Hi,

One of most important offices of ISI are near the pic posted in first post. and that place is quite cute and scary

Sri Lanka - SIS

building.jpg

SIS - State Intelligence Service (SIS) is intelligence agency of the Sri Lanka.
It is tasked with both internal and external intelligence. It comes directly under the Ministry of Defence in Sri Lanka.

ISI HQ:-
isij.jpg

IB HQ:-
86617384.jpg

Lat and Long removed for no reasons whatsoever.

So my dear friend think that IT IS HQ of ISI? :disagree:
Or you think Pakistan Army and its secret agencies are dumb enough to HIGHLIGHT HQ of their secret agency, particularly of ISI, whose moto is "A force behind the force!"
Dear friend, this is just a dummy HQ for people like you, otherwise don't tell me that current ISI head used to sit in this office. Then you must think again...! :cheesy:

ISI Headquarters are located at Khayban-e-Suharwardi Islamabad
The proper address is:
Directorate General ISI
G-7/4
(Seventh Avenue)
Islamabad, Pakistan.

I think the ISI HQ is located in front of Lal Masjid.
I think under the lal masjid abpara...

ISI Headquarters are located at Khayban-e-Suharwardi Islamabad
The proper address is:
Directorate General ISI
G-7/4
(Seventh Avenue)
Islamabad, Pakistan.
And where is under ground jail of ISI?

[QUOTEigent_ali, post: 4826841, member: 148139"]So my dear friend think that IT IS HQ of ISI? :disagree:
Or you think Pakistan Army and its secret agencies are dumb enough to HIGHLIGHT HQ of their secret agency, particularly of ISI, whose moto is "A force behind the force!"
Dear friend, this is just a dummy HQ for people like you, otherwise don't tell me that current ISI head used to sit in this office. Then you must think again...! :cheesy:[/QUOTE]
Right real is under ground

U never know where their main offices are.. maybe in sadar market or anywhere, not the forget the ISI safe houses..
Under the abpara market

Steam room of IsI is just like a hell? So just stay away....

I think under the lal masjid abpara...

And where is under ground jail of ISI?

[QUOTEigent_ali, post: 4826841, member: 148139"]So my dear friend think that IT IS HQ of ISI? :disagree:
Dear friend, this is just a dummy HQ for people like you, otherwise don't tell me that current ISI head used to sit in this office. Then you must think again...! :cheesy:
Right real is under ground

Under the abpara market[/QUOTE]

Their HQ is near Abpara... Their offices,safe houses.. All guess work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom