What's new

ISI has Urged Taliban Leader to Leave Pakistan: Official

A perspective from Afghan

hahaha I can't stop laughing at weak Pakistani tricks.
They are keep trying and trying to fake everything and misguide USA and Afghan Government.

I don't know about USA but Afghanistan is recovered and 90% stabilized and I don't think Pakistan can play game in Afghanistan anymore, Pakistan Government words are on blacklist of Afghan Government, even if Pakistan tell the truth to Afghan Government, Afghan government will take it as a joke or ignore it completely.

Now Pakistan is a joke to the world, if Mullah Omar travel to Afghanistan today, he will be dead within 24 hours no matter what.

I feel pity for Mullah Omar and other Taliban leaders, now they are hiding like mouse and thinking every second when they will die and i am very proud of my Government/ANA/ANP.

Please kill every single Taliban if any of them come near to Afghanistan Border or try to cross the border, indeed kill any Pakistani or Irani if they try to come near our border!!!!! Kill all stupid Pakistani and Irani Terrorists.

Pakistan been free for the past 60+ years and Afghanistan only 10 years, right now Afghanistan is 50 times more peaceful than Pakistan.

Salute Afghanistan and Love You !!!! smilies/grin.gif

:lol:

Well this could be a trick, maybe he is just bluffing, but if tomorrow he is found in Afghanistan. They can claim, I told you ISI planted him. Actually the image of PA and ISI has taken lot of hit, anyone can say anything.

So the entire secret ISI plan has been reported in a newspaper. Including the reason behind it, locations of the new hideout the duration and when he'll be brought back. lol somebody should recruit this reporter, CIA is spending billions on Intel and here's this local reporter who has it all figured out at $3 an hour.

Possibly because the ISI is providing Mullah Omar with President Level Security whilst he is in Quetta where the CIA has no resources.

i'm talking about the reporter mate, if he is so resourceful that he can get "classified" information, then why is CIA not capturing him and investigating the lead from where he got this info.. It might lead them to Mullah Omer innih?

Though i highly doubt that CIA would dare to take such step again..

Why Mullah Omar, we want all Yemenis, Uzbeks, Chechens, Chinese, Saudis, Tajiks, Egyptians to leave Pakistan. Take your wars some where else.

While you are leaving please do not forget to grab 5 Afghanis a piece with you. We have a sale, take 5 Afghanis and we give you bus fare to your home country and promise not to kill you.

Why Mullah Omar, we want all Yemenis, Uzbeks, Chechens, Chinese, Saudis, Tajiks, Egyptians to leave Pakistan. Take your wars some where else.

While you are leaving please do not forget to grab 5 Afghanis a piece with you. We have a sale, take 5 Afghanis and we give you bus fare to your home country and promise not to kill you.

Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad, we housed them for so long, don't ruin it now, send them back honorably, give fare to each one of them.. we'll have a farewell ceremony also..

Back
Top Bottom